Thread: Terminator 3

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Unhappy Terminator 3

I know several threads have been posted about this movie but had to post another one.

Just saw it and I am disapointed!!
    WTF was upp with all the stupid jokes all the time?

The movie didnt grab ahold of me like terminator 1 and 2 did. I never cared if the characters live or die. The whole movie feelt stupid and frustrated me. It wasnt a bad movie but it wasnt a true dramatic terminator movie either. Terminator 2 had a very good feel about it, it realy feelt like the characters where struggling for their lifes and trying to save the world. But this movie was lacking in that department.
    This was just another big time action packed special effect movie

BTW did anyone else notice the similarites betwen the bombshelter in the end and the vaults from the fallout games? is that just a coincidens or does bombshelters realy look like that

Ohh and another thing. The music sucked compered to the music in terminator 2

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL talk to the hand

Shitty movie, you didnt get to see when she killed the people, only sounds witch makes it viewable to kids under 11 and arnold dont kill anyone just like in t2 and still they said he was different in this...lame!
    If they make a t4 i hope arnold is the badguy again and kills like a zillion people!
    Only + was the destruction of X number of vehicles.

Ohh and it was to short aswell. 2 hour minimum please!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    LOL talk to the hand

Shitty movie, you didnt get to see when she killed the people, only sounds witch makes it viewable to kids under 11 and arnold dont kill anyone just like in t2 and still they said he was different in this...lame!
    If they make a t4 i hope arnold is the badguy again and kills like a zillion people!
    Only + was the destruction of X number of vehicles.

Ohh and it was to short aswell. 2 hour minimum please!
    Yeah they should not be allowed to make movies under 2 hours!!

Arnold should not make a terminator 4. If they do a terminator 4 I pray to god that arnold decides to not be in it. He can do so much better movies like King Conan, Crusade or I am legend.

To bad he wont have time to do movies if he becomes govenor I want King Conan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Overall it was a good movie. Honestly tho, I think the problem is that they kinda waited too long, although they didn't really have a choice either.

Terminator 1 and 2 were AMAZING movies for "their time" and now, releasing Terminator 3, they were trying to keep some of the old ways, but also make it full of action and cool effects which todays movie goers expect to see. That's why ANY sequel of ANY movie they make after too long, makes it uncomparible to the first. Just like in this case.

T1 and 2 did have SOME humour in it, but I do admit, they kinda went a little too far with T3. They were acting more funny then serious which is wut they should have been, but their characters were "young" adults, so you would have to expect that's the way they might act in the real situation.

Also, I wasn't TOO pleased with the ending, although it did fit, and was plausible and all that crap, but maybe they could've worked on that a bit more. And in terms of sequels, if they wanted to, couldn't they just keep making them over and over? If you think about it, since they are sending people BACK into time, it's a never ending loop

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Those fuckers better explain why they can only send one robot per certain time frame. Why not just send a fuckin zillion terminatorss all to the same time. That would show em.
    Speaking of wanted sequals. Mel Gibson in MAD MAX part 4 would be good. Another Conan would be good but dont see it happening.
    I hope they make a T4. I love post holocast movies. They dont seem to be into those anymore. Now they are just into movies with funny anicdotes and witty one liners kinda like how the new star wars movies turned into with JAR JAR.
    I dont think Arnold shot ONE GUY. In T2, atleast he blasted away SEVERAL knee caps.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    T1 scared people. I loved it.
    T2 wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.
    T3 was a joke!

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Those fuckers better explain why they can only send one robot per certain time frame. Why not just send a fuckin zillion terminatorss all to the same time.
    no doubt

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    johan you are 100% right . all you have saide is true

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Those fuckers better explain why they can only send one robot per certain time frame. Why not just send a fuckin zillion terminatorss all to the same time. That would show em.
    Speaking of wanted sequals. Mel Gibson in MAD MAX part 4 would be good. Another Conan would be good but dont see it happening.
    I hope they make a T4. I love post holocast movies. They dont seem to be into those anymore. Now they are just into movies with funny anicdotes and witty one liners kinda like how the new star wars movies turned into with JAR JAR.
    I dont think Arnold shot ONE GUY. In T2, atleast he blasted away SEVERAL knee caps.
    Hell yeah Bermich, post holocaus movies are the best! I would love to se a movie made out of the game Fallout that would be the best post holocaust movie ever.
    A mad max 4 would be great to.

The wachwockski(how the fuck is that named spelled?) brothers is interested in doing a King Conan movie according to www.thearnoldfans.com
    Arnold had also been rumored to be interested in it. WHY in gods name does he have to run for governor blah The fans need a King Conan movie with Arnold.

Thread Information