Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Sweet Jesus the drugs got ahold of my friends last night

We did some shrooms, lots of them actually. And smoked some weed, and plenty of that too. Now, I should preface this whole discourse by saying that hallucinations are like second nature to me. I've done a lot of shrooms and that makes me far better, wiser, and more physically attractive than you could ever hope to be. Anyways, I was fine - I held my own and kept complete control over my high. My friends, however, did not. We were watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas at one point and I turned to my one friend and he couldn't answer me or even really register that I was talking to him. He just kept muttering, "What's going on?" My other friend just kept to himself and his hysterical laughter, which was fine except that when I expressed my concern for my other out-of-control friend he didn't really seem to understand the situation, which was when I realized he was pretty far gone as well. We decided to take a walk and ended up just walking the mumbler home since his motor skills were fading and fast. He could hardly walk by the time he got home. He just said, "I need to go sleep now," and then rather than walk up the stairs and into his house, he just stood there and swayed back and forth precariously for a while. I laughed and laughed. Eventually he crawled inside, and I'm sure when I talk to him next he'll be pretty upset with me for sending him home like that. The odds someone he lives with saw him in that state are high and since he could no longer talk there isn't really anyway he could have answered the question, "What drugs have you taken?" Part of me hopes someone called 911 so that I can make fun of him for that for the next 20 years.
    I later went for a late-night walk in the woods with my other friend, which was a terrifying experience and a great deal of fun. I then came home and pretty much didn't sleep much at all, then woke up this morning and, while I'm not sure, probably put on the shirt I wore to work out in Friday night. Let's all just hope this is instead a clean shirt and carry on with the rest of our lives, shall we?

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I can't help but recognize the relevance

"Shut up slut! Chew up this mushroom
    This'll help you get in touch with your roots
    We'll get barefoot, buttnaked, and run in the woods"
    -"My Fault," Eminem

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    funny shit bro!! i remember this time we were al trippin are asses off in my friends upstairs room. Well the story goes that there is 4 of us and 2 of my closest friends are having a ball, laughing and having visuals and shit. Well there is this other cat who is there who is friend alsobut more like a acquaintance. He is wathcing this movie on t.v. about love and bumbs or some shit like that. All the sudden this 250lb guy starts crying his ass off, living the life of the t.v. drama. So were all looing at eachother by now laughing are butts off at him. Not very good for a guy who is trippin. He starts to ramble some shit like " this is the way it is" "this is so sad how life is" The fucker starts living the t.v. life or some shit. So finally we get this big orgre to chill out and he starts back up again with some shit about his girlfriend, he starts to accuse us for sleeping with his girlfriend who he loves so much. Next thing you know this huge mofo starts to cry again about his girlfriend who he thinks is cheating on him with us. "We dont even know his girl, or have we ever met her scandalous ass" Finally my friend who owns the house get s pissed because the guy is looking to get violent, and tells him he has to chill or get the fuck out cause he is acting like a bitch. we then proceed to tell him to call his girl. next thing you know the guy is on the phone balling it out with his girlfriend. I will never forget that night when that huge ass mofo started crying like a baby over some t.v. drama shit.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ughhhhh.........shrooms are the worst.............never ever
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    shroomz are fun. acid is better. peyote takes the cake

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    shroomz are fun. acid is better. peyote takes the cake

peyote???.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Peyote is the shit danielle. It's like dreaming while your awake. To describe the trip is impossible, only a feeling of complete tranquility and bright colors all around. The best part is when you close your eyes!! Everything looks more real than when they are open, then its hard to tell what's real and whats not; very englightening...well, to an extent. Its a cactus btw, used often in spiritual ceremonies in the past by the Navajo, Comanche, and Sioux.

Kato is offline Member
    How long can or do you trip on peyote? Prolly depends on how much you consume?

Kato

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Danielle----that avatar is so damn sexy,,, I cant read any of the posts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci

Peyote is the shit danielle. It's like dreaming while your awake. To describe the trip is impossible, only a feeling of complete tranquility and bright colors all around. The best part is when you close your eyes!! Everything looks more real than when they are open, then its hard to tell what's real and whats not; very englightening...well, to an extent. Its a cactus btw, used often in spiritual ceremonies in the past by the Navajo, Comanche, and Sioux.

yeh?.....hmmmm.........never even heard of it.....lol........sorry..........im just curious........maybe its not big on the east coast?.....

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Is peyote a derivative of opium?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Do people still sell acid? Or are our fine college chemists only making E these days. I havnt seen Acid since highchool. I see shrooms every once in awhile.

popa is offline Senior Member
    making tea with shrooms is the best way to take them, and acid......I'll never do that sh*t again...lol to easy to go on a bad trip

trips can be relatively controlled if you have that kind of control. Acid is about, just not as popular these days. And peyote is not a derivative of opium. Its a cactai. It's in the Lophophora family. The main alkaloid in peyote which makes you trip is mescaline. You can take mescaline on its own and it rules too but nothin beats a nice san pedro cactus

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    E is a nice drug. Laughlin and Vegas weekends while on a continuous E trip and alcoholic stuper are the best.
    Nos is a cool quick trip too. Gotta love the feeling of those brain cells dying due to lack of oxegon. Mmmm The sweet sensation.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    I have the same problem, when i see that avatar.... oh boy , oh boy... .... that can't be real , God, can't make woman that perfect... it looks like , God carved her with a knife, to make her that perfect

Everyone's hiting on Danielle for some strange reason. Weird.

Anyways, acid is great, I agree. It's really hard to find nowadays and I've been looking for some for a while now. Peyote I want to try sooooo bad as well. Son of a bitch.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    I have the same problem, when i see that avatar.... oh boy , oh boy... .... that can't be real , God, can't make woman that perfect... it looks like , God carved her with a knife, to make her that perfect

Jezus crist!!! Did you steal that shit from a hallmark card
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Not be be a party pooper but i thought we wernt going to talk about drugs?

Drugs are for suckers anyway!

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I think there are websites where you can actually buy the cacti, or the seeds to plant them. I have a pic of a peyote cactus so you can see it. (I live in AZ, and they grow out here in the wild!) Anyhow, I've never posted a pic before so I apologize in advance if it gets F*D up.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    I think there are websites where you can actually buy the cacti, or the seeds to plant them. I have a pic of a peyote cactus so you can see it. (I live in AZ, and they grow out here in the wild!) Anyhow, I've never posted a pic before so I apologize in advance if it gets F*D up.
    Ok, that didn't work. Don't know how to post a pic... i went to the part in the "adavanced reply" where it says manage attachments. It didn't attach it. oh well.

there are a lot of cactus plants which are way too often confused with peyote or other cactai which contain the alkaloid mescaline. The problem with peyote is that a small cactus (maybe 2-3 inches) can take 20 years to grow. So you can order online, but expect to wait a few decades to trip

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just say NO to DRUGS
    But they keep saying YES to ME

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Nos is a cool quick trip too. Gotta love the feeling of those brain cells dying due to lack of oxegon. Mmmm The sweet sensation.

EXACTLY.........love the ballons!!!!

Kato

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    How did you know??? you have the same one .

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan you are the man for watching Fear and Loathing on shrooms bro....that movie is a trip sober. I absolutly love that movie...especially the opening scene...

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Nathan you are the man for watching Fear and Loathing on shrooms bro....that movie is a trip sober. I absolutly love that movie...especially the opening scene...
    Yeah, it's a good one. The book is just as good too. Hunter S. Thompson is an amazing writer.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Yeah, it's a good one. The book is just as good too. Hunter S. Thompson is an amazing writer.
    The book was GREAT...the characters were insane...the bats flying in Barstow was priceless....that and checking intot he hotel with the DA's convention....funny shit.

Still don't know if I could watch while I was trippin'?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    WTF....I feel like I just stumbled onto the narcotics r us board

Hunter S THompson is definately one of the best writers ever. Nathan you ever read The Great shark Hunt, or any of his political writings?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I love Montana. Shrooms and peyote grow wild here. Shit you can even buy the shit on a rez. also havnt any of you been out camping and find the ocassional toad...shake it and lick it? 8)

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    you can turn your back on drugs....but you can never, ever turn your back on buddy with a headfull of acid waiving a razor sharp hunting knife in your face....

your not PORTUGESE MAN!

dingobite is offline Associate Member

Omfg

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    that's some scary and sad shit. Stuff like that is why I'm scared to trip.

Hunter S THompson is definately one of the best writers ever. Nathan you ever read The Great shark Hunt, or any of his political writings?
    I'm half way through The Hell's Angels. It's different but I'm enjoying it. I'm taking my time with this one.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres a great Shroom story..

I'm at my buddies house and he's downing shrooms. He did MUCH MORE than he should. Anyway, I had a buddy of mine coming over (who loves cars), and I said Hey, before pete gets here, lets take out your dads Ferrari, my porsche, and your porsche and block the driveway so he won't be able to get in...Well, the shrooms starting kicking in and he goes "why would you want to do that, to get me busted by the cops?" I was like what in the hell are you talking about? Well, my buddy pete happens to show up wearing a NYC cop hat (and my shrooming buddy has known for 15 years). Well, when he saw the hat, he flipped out and took off running. 2 hours later, he's hiding inside the dryer. NO SHIT. Well, after we found him, he takes off and runs upstairs into his parents bedroom. I went up there about an hour later and he's lying in the bed staring at the ceiling crying?? I said what in the hell are you doing...He said "The Devils are on the ceiling and they are tyring to pull me to Death, but the white unicorns saved me.....

Ever since then, I won't touch the shit!!! (and nor will he) He still thinks to this day he was about to die.

Thread Information