Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

The Adventures of Hunter Pegor, Part III

The waning sunlight caressed the horizon delicately, illuminating the rugged mountain terrain in the distance. Hunter Pegor couldn't help but notice as he trudged along that the hills seemed to be rolling on endlessly. He was weary, tired from a long day of marching across the rocky landscape. His feet felt like boulders and he was having difficulty in keeping his legs moving. With a sigh, he decided to stop and make camp for the night.
    A Northerly wind was blowing hard and Hunter knew he would have to get a fire going before dusk in order to remain warm. He collected himself and set off in search of fire wood.
    It wasn't long before he began hearing muffled noises emanating from the other side of a jagged hill. Hunter climbed diligently to its summit, being careful not to disturb so much as a single pebble.
    His eyes widened suddenly as he peered over the top of the rise. A large troll was humping sporadically at the bent over form of what appeared to be an elderly barbarian warrior.
    The troll was easily nine feet tall, with a heavy muscular build and a thick yellow hide that covered its immense body from head to toe. Its lower lip was jutting out noticeably and two large tusks extended upwards past it's bulbous nose. The brute's naked form thrust repeatedly at the exposed rectum of the overpowered man, blood exploding from the elder's anus with each jarring movement of his attacker's pelvis.
    Hunter readied his longbow, notched a magical arrow and took aim at the troll. A loud twang sounded and was closely followed by dreadful screams as the arrow pierced the exposed part of the brute's immense phallus.
    Hunter reached into his satchel and pulled out a vial containing a strange black liquid. As he ran towards the ghastly scene, he uncorked the vial and drank its pungent contents. He immediately began to shrink and by the time he neared the barbarian he was very tiny indeed. He jumped at the troll's bleeding penis, continuing to shrink at an exceedingly rapid rate. His timing and aim perfect, Hunter rolled into the urethra of the injured troll who was now thrashing about frantically in agony. He crawled down the narrow opening and emerged into a large cavern that was home to an odorous pool of what had to be urine.
    "The bladder," Hunter exclaimed as he unsheathed his hefty broadsword. He got to work right away, slashing viciously through the walls of the troll's bladder and continuing on with his deadly attack through it's sizeable belly. His cuts were deep and garish, and the troll began to roll about on the cold ground in desperation, clutching at his bleeding organs. Hunter began to feel the potion wearing off and so made his was through the brute's colon. As he neared the rectum, he exploded into his former self, demolishing the pitiful troll's sphincter in the process.
    With the troll lying lifeless and bloody in a heap of flesh, the elderly barbarian wiped the tears from his eyes and turned to thank Hunter, who was busy trying to clean the fetid gore from his clothes.
    "Thank you, though I don't know how I can carry on living after something like this. It was awful."
    Hunter extended a hand to quiet the injured stranger, but stopped himself abruptly when a band of roughly twenty young naked barbarian women emerged from the opposite side of the rocky hill. They were giggling almost uncontrollably, flicking playfully at their round, supple nipples and soft clitorises.
    "I think you're going to be alright," Hunter said as he directed the barbarian man towards the throng of nubile lustful women. "We'll get through this together."
    Last edited by Nathan; 08-14-2003 at 10:37 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I MUST HAVE a Hunter Pegor action figure. I imagine he looks rather like He-Man but without the subtle yet flaming homosexual undertones?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I MUST HAVE a Hunter Pegor action figure. I imagine he looks rather like He-Man but without the subtle yet flaming homosexual undertones?
    lol. Exactly!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    HeMan was a poofter? say it aint so....!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    HeMan was a poofter? say it aint so....!
    Oh dear god...you must have been one of the poor bastards who thought Prince Adam's purple velvet vest was not only acceptable for a defender of the universe, but a cool fashion statement as well.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    OMFG..!! This shit is hilarious. Seriously guy, you need to quit your dayjob and become a writer. I hope you plan on continuing the adventures of HP indefinitely...

Thread Information