Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Does Arnold have a chance?

All your hearing on the news is Arnold running for governor. With all this publicity that he's getting I think that he has a very nice shot at winning.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say he's the front runner at this time. If it were possible he could ride this wave all the way into The White House. Too bad its not.

As do I... not only is he extremely popular, but he knows his shit as well. He gets my vote! (unfortunately I don't live in Cali though )...

HP

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Time/CNN poll done thru Friday, as reported on the Drudge Report:

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER EASILY WINS THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION IF ELECTION IS HELD TODAY; OUTDISTANCING HIS NEAREST RIVAL BY 10%
    Sat Aug 09 2003 18:00 ET

California voters would remove Governor Gray Davis from office by a margin of 54% to 35%, if the election were held today, according to a new TIME/CNN Poll.

Arnold Schwarzenegger would lead the field of candidates to replace Davis with 25 percent, if the election were held today. His closest rival is Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamanate, with 15 percent.

Trailing were State Sen. Tom McClintock (9%), former candidate for governor Bill Simon (7%) and (tied with 4%) Hustler publisher Larry Flynt, columnist Arianna Huffington, and former Major League Baseball commissioner Peter Ueberroth.

U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein would beat Schwarzenegger to replace Davis, 22 percent to 20 percent, if she had been a candidate, according to the TIME/CNN survey. The TIME/CNN Poll, conducted Aug. 8, surveyed 508 registered California voters by telephone. The margin of error is +/- 4.3%.

Developing...

Flynt gets 4%??? Wow!!!

Of course Arnie is a shoe in.... the people love him, regardless of his background.

Red

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=gunner27]
    U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein would beat Schwarzenegger to replace Davis, 22 percent to 20 percent, if she had been a candidate, according to the TIME/CNN survey. QUOTE]

Oh hell no I hate that biatch

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Haha Gary Coleman ...wtf

If I lived in Cali arni would have my vote.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    CAn you belive car Coleman is running. Someone kill me if he wins.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't think he has a chance. #1 he's admitted to steroid use . #2 he's seen on film using drugs in a BBding video. I'm sure all of that will come out during the election.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    We are talking about California here, the most progressive state in the US. Making him a pot smoker and a drug abuser will just make him more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I don't think he has a chance. #1 he's admitted to steroid use. #2 he's seen on film using drugs in a BBding video. I'm sure all of that will come out during the election.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Oh in case you guys havent heard...I am currently running for Govna'...It seems like it is the "in" thing to do right now. Just like AAS, cow painting, and hoggin' (you guys know what I am talking about)...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hahaha WHAT U TALKIN BOUT WILLIS hahah i think arnold will win. Evryone likes arnold. After kindergarden cop he has been a loveable guy. I hope in his dabate he uses the SHUT UP from kinder cop !!!! line

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I don't think he has a chance. #1 he's admitted to steroid use. #2 he's seen on film using drugs in a BBding video. I'm sure all of that will come out during the election.
    Shit. If someone likes you: You can fuck his mom in the ass and he will blame it on his mom. Oh my mom is a whore, you can fuck her in the ass anytime. If someone does not like you: If you even look at his mom he will sock you in the mouth and tell you to stop looking at her.

Basically if you are well liked people make excuses as to why you fucked up. Oh that could happen to anyone, he is just having a bad day.
    They love Arnold.
    NOT TO MENTION his financial review came in. Arnold made 300 million off of 13 films. Has 100 some odd business deals: Planet Hollywood, Internet software co. Jet liner co. So he knows his business end of the deal too. Meaning he has experience on running MULTI business's and not just being a movie star....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's not one thing this man hasn't pursued and didn't come out a success. If I lived in CA he would have my vote. I think if he get's elected he would work very hard for the people.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    All your hearing on the news is Arnold running for governor. With all this publicity that he's getting I think that he has a very nice shot at winning.
    Of course. He can always beat up the other candidates if they get too popular.

Too bad Jesse Ventura didn't run again. We could have a Governor's Smackdown match!

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's not one thing this man hasn't pursued and didn't come out a success. If I lived in CA he would have my vote. I think if he get's elected he would work very hard for the people.
    I agree with TheMudMan. Arnold succeeds at everything he does. I have heard that he was a self-made millionaire even before his first movie. I also agree that he will work hard for the people. We all know the hard work and dedication it takes to be a bodybuilder. I would imagine that Arnold applies that same attitude to everything that he does, especially if it is competitive. He will win and he will clean-up Cali's mess!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Too bad Jesse Ventura didn't run again. We could have a Governor's Smackdown match!

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    or they could get together and hunt some predators

Thread Information