KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Pretty interesting stuff!!!

I was sitting around thinking about 9/11 and other terrorist acts, and I stumbled upon this. After reading it, I was honestly shocked, and sorta in disbelief. Now i'm searching for more interesting passages...

K'Fit

----- This is a passage from the Qu'ran (the Islamic Bible).

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!!!!!)

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KunipshunFit
    ----- This is a passage from the Qu'ran (the Islamic Bible).

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
    --------------------------------------

Where is it written?

--------------------------------------

The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!!!!!)
    --------------------------------

Yah, yah, yah . . . ya get enough goofy people writing enough stuff, and the law of averages sez that something's gotta look like it's working out. How much of the rest of the Koran is obvious bs?
    --Tock

Thread Information