Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KBgrl is offline Female Member

Re: KBGurl you're cut off now

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i'm done w/ you now after insulting Kate!!

.........pleaaaaaseeeeee dont make me beg u to take me back into ur arms.........

Re: Re: KBGurl you're cut off now

Originally posted by KBgrl

.........pleaaaaaseeeeee dont make me beg u to take me back into ur arms.........
    look at my face ------>

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is was just one song i needed to jump around to

why did you miss me?

KB, what have you done for me lately.i think we need to break up.this just isn't working.it's not you it's me.i just need my space.i have to concentrate on my career.i need to find my happiness again.how many lines is that??hahaha

Re: is was just one song i needed to jump around to

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    why did you miss me?

KB, what have you done for me lately.i think we need to break up.this just isn't working.it's not you it's me.i just need my space.i have to concentrate on my career.i need to find my happiness again.how many lines is that??hahaha

and i always stick up for ur sick little ass when the women on the womens forum BASH u , hehe........and THIS is how u repay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can forgive but i will never forget......just remeber that when u come crawlin back momma baby!!
    Last edited by KBgrl; 12-18-2001 at 02:18 PM.

ok what is going on?

i want a full detailed report w/ names of who exactly is bashing me on the female board!!come clean backstabbers!!haha

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Trish Stratus... what is a boy to do??

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Pete I am with you the more muscles the better If I want to hug a stick Ill go out in the woods muscle on girls is the sexiest thing I have ever seen the more the better....

ptbyjason Guest
    This thread still going? I was waiting for partyboy's comments

*sits back, munches popcorn*

i did all the commenting i'm gonna do on the first page

i'm not down w/ muscle's on girls.you know me jason, i like the stickfigures.kate's picture on the first page is the perfect example of what i think perfection is

Cali is offline Female Member
    I think Monica Brant (Brandt??) has the perfect body. If I could get anywhere close to that I'd be happy!

superbeast is offline Member

I have to agree Cali

There is not a single flaw on her. She has it all!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i'm with partyboy, that chick looks to much like a guy. barf!

gia carangi would be in the top 10 for me even though shes dead.

does that make me a necrophiliac....

sp33d

you could always dig her up and have your way w/ her.i doubt she'll say no at this point.holy shit, i am going str8 to hell for that!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    LMAO

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Pete...no doubt Valentina is gorgeous, especially in light of what so many female bb's look like these days. However, I'd still prefer Rachel Mclish in her prime.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    first of all, NOBODY can match britney...
    that being said, i think those bb chicks look good, but i think the fitness girls look WAAAAAY better. i'll take timea, monica, or mandy any day over valentina.

CYCLEON Guest
    4 my taste, she has a little too much arms. I go with the monica brant look - hard to *ahem* beat that

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

partyboy is right

Kate is hot.There nuthing like grabing a girl around the waist and have you hands almost touch.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

AMEN GIXXER

MAYBE IT'S A SOUTH JERSEY THING HUH?HAHA.GOTTA REPRESENT MY OLD STOMPING GROUND.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIBS SHOWING!!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i like about 5'6, 140lbs, dark complextion, dark eyes, beautiful smile, lots of muscle.....sounds alot like jenna huh pt!

LOL, I thought that description sounded familiar. Yeah, you couldn't have described her any better.

$uperman is offline Member
    i think too much muscle on a ladie is scary.... im w/ partyboy on this one , id rather ribs than bulging bis. I like the fit look too , monica and timea are hot. super just cant have a gurl w/ bigger bis than him lol

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Two thumbs up for Val.

Two thumbs up for Valentina Chepiga!

God you gotta love that. That is TO fine!
    IC

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Kate Moss

PB, I'm late on this thread but remember the Viper Room talk. Well you know about the connection Kate Moss has to the Viper Room. I saw her up close many times and she is super fine. She is small and petite, but she's so cute it's amazing. I saw her cry over JD's house when she had to leave him to go to the airport. It was pretty dramatic. I think she was really crushed when JD and her split up and he married Vanessa Paridas(the French actress) a few months later. She had to go to drug rehab after they broke up. Pete, I'm sorry man, I agree with most all of your threads, but not this one. That chick is just to butch. I slept with a bodybuilder chick in L.A. and it wasn't a good experience. I'd go with Kate Moss, or my favorite; Claire Forlani, anytime. But like Capital X said. God bless America and the freedom to choose.

Hey Dane

Originally posted by dane26
    first of all, NOBODY can match britney...
    that being said, i think those bb chicks look good, but i think the fitness girls look WAAAAAY better. i'll take timea, monica, or mandy any day over valentina.
    Now, is that Britney and Timea before, or after the implants?

Venice is offline Junior Member
    Ladies, the only thing I can say about this thread is that it PROVES we guys are alot more diverse in what we consider "beautiful" than many of ya'll give us credit for being. In Kate and Valentina, you have two definite extremes and there are guys on this board who love them both--just as I know there are many guys who love something in between.

wild-one is offline Female Member
    Kate Moss looks like she couldn't take a good f**king

I'd have to go w/ Monica Brandt.....she is damn near perfect!

Quad is offline Female Member
    Um, I dig Monica Brandt too guys!! My second favorite is Jenny Worth (fitness pro) I'd post a pic but haven't a clue as to how.....
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

Here ya go Quad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Perfect Female Physique-jenny.jpg  

This one is a little better maybe...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Perfect Female Physique-jenny2.jpg  

Quad is offline Female Member
    Thanks Cali!! Yep, that's her and both of those shots are awesome. She rocks!!!!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    All you guys on here that dont like muscle on woman are hypocrits and EXTREMELY insecure!!! Its ok for you to be big but not for a woman. Ive been both ways and I am in no hurry to be "normal" again. I love being solid and built. I have felt the difference guys and the muscle is by far nicer than the mush. When I was a bartender I had a regular encounters with men that would say something like "I dont like bodybuilders but its cool if thats what you do"(Im thinking, fuck off, why are you telling me this) Within seeing me few times the same guy was asking me out. A female bb is more in touch with her body and her sexuality, and all around FUN.
    If you havent been around one for a while dont knock it! I believe its what you are afraid of or uninformed about that makes you not like it. Ive had a lot of people change their minds after being around me for a while. Ive had personal experience, I really think its insecurity that makes you not like it. Everyone has a preference, I just have a problem with male bb that dont like fbb. A true bb loves it or is at least cool with it and respects it. I would be considered an extreme but I am still super feminine and sexy.

Primmos pic is Marie Calo, a pro that always places low for obvious reasons. She is real and she is a nice person. I agree she has gone way too far but thats her deal.
    Last edited by bufchic; 01-02-2002 at 04:08 PM.

Whoa...how'd we get to this? Everyone's entitled to an opinion, no reason to get all worked up.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Valentina.....WOW......

Good Pics Pete

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah, did I die and go to heaven? looks like she can bench more than me..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Trish Stratus... what is a boy to do??
    Look at these guns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Perfect Female Physique-lgpic02.jpg  

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Bump for 47John. Very well said Bro. We can all have an opinion. Thats what makes us such a great country. Sept.11 should have reminded us not to take that for granted, and to be proud we can agree its ok to disagree.

Don't get me wrong Art and Pa Pa, I think Trish Stratus is as hot as the next big breast loving bombshell needing guy out there, but everytime I see her I think that her head is screwed directly to her shoulders, and there is no neck there. Maybe all of the skin from her neck was stretched to other areas of her...upper body because of some hardware she had implanted.

And no girls, before I get a kick in the nuts, I'm not saying that most guys would only look at a girl if she had a boob job and big hair. I think it's great to look at, but from personal experience, most girls that I know or have dated like that tend to be a little superficial and high maintenance. A more real appearance would be for me. Nothing against a woman who loves to make herself look beautiful, but in the same sense, if she can’t leave the house without make up, or go to the corner store with just a ball cap and sweats once and a while, she’s to damn involved in her look to suit my taste. (And guys, this doesn’t give us an excuse to dress like slobs either, it’s gotta work both ways).

Going to have to side with John a little on his post. I know some of you women that are in better shape may find it offensive, but it’s very true. Women can be just as superficial as men can. They say, “You know, I love the look of abs on a man, but I still like the feel of a belly.” Great, so you only half insulted your boyfriend sitting on the couch scratching his head wondering as to whether or not you like his beer gut.

Bottom line is my opinion on the perfect physique. Yes, I love to see a woman in shape. Nothing turns me on more on a woman than a nice pair of hamstrings that work their way up to great gluts. But if all of that doesn’t eventually lead to working their way up to a head on her shoulder, I probably am not going to stick around very long. A woman doesn’t have to be running 6% body fat year round and have the physique of a fitness model to impress me. I am in good shape I enjoy working out and I like to improve my body. For someone who is into these things I don’t think that it’s too much to ask that the person’s whose physique you are attracted to be the same way. I think a woman who expresses confidence and who’s comfortable with the way she looks expresses far more attractive quality than one who looks perfect, but can’t stand to walk past a reflective surface without looking at it.

I’m done!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    From a BB perspective, I give credit to Valentina for hard work. But if it is brought down to my own preferance, Monica Brant is more my taste. Kate Moss is to skinny, but I'm not going to deny that I wouldn't hit it if I had to choose between her, and Valentina. It's just an opinion though, there's someone for everyone.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Did I mention that I like Valentina Chepiga?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Perfect Female Physique-valentina5.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That's right....I think I've mentioned it once or twice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Perfect Female Physique-valentina6.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information