someday is offline Member

Talking Older Vs. Younger Females

Basically im posting this cause its 5 in the mornin and I started to get it on with an older female, im 21 shes 30, I liked it.......just wondering what anyones experience was.??????

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hell yeah - younger woman are more into games. As you get older women stop playing those mind trips and some times just want to get laid! It's funny how guys hit there peak at like 18 and maintain it for like... forever... and women don't hit their sexual peak until 30.

BTW - 39 and I was 25 The girl was a knockout, could actually hold a good conversation and was into a lot of the shit I was - music and such. There couldn't really be a true "relationship" with that age gap - but damn, it was fun while it lasted

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Itīs no problem bro, my current is 34 and im 21.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    mid 30s is sexual prime for women - they also begin realising that the jerk who has always treated them like dirt when they were in their 20s is only a selfish jerk, not a romantic rebel. They also start to hear the mommy clock ticking so be prepared if one gets out her lasso.

someday is offline Member
    She was 30, it was great I dont know if yall have experienced this but I dont think i did her....i think she did me. She ranks up to the top of hot women i've been with.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't stand relationships with younger women. Older women have already experienced the crap that I've already experienced and don't want to re-experience. I don't necessarily have a thing for older women...I'm just not into younger women.

I know what you mean - what would I have to talk about with someone 25 yo????

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Mrs Robinson are you trying to subdues me ??? i never had an older women but , i am sure they ripin with age

snowman is offline Senior Member
    i'm 30 , she's 40... the best woman i've been with, no playing mind games; she know's what i need, and i know what she wants..lol... never dated younger woman...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    i'm 30 , she's 40... the best woman i've been with, no playing mind games; she know's what i need, and i know what she wants..lol... never dated younger woman...
    oh.... forgot one very small detail we work together, i'm her boss, and we are both married to different people She don't mind , and neither do i .

Older Women Get Wetter.!!!

...."the wetter the betterrrrrrr do it 'till your black & bluuuuuue"..........van halen-off of OU812.....1988

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i hate to discriminate but younger girls are stupid... great for a one nighter.. but gawd are they stupid.. I enjoy women of the ages from 24 to 32

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was 21, my wife was 28... Didn't work out, I was into partying, fighting, just having fun and she wanted kids, house and a family. Now i'm 24 and my girlfriend is 19... It's much better this way cus I'm still a kid at heart.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    i hate to discriminate but younger girls are stupid... great for a one nighter.. but gawd are they stupid.. I enjoy women of the ages from 24 to 32
    ahhhh............disagree.......maybe most.....yes......but i'm 20......and i dont throw myself in that category...........Maturity is determind by the experiences you've been thur.......not by how many birthdays you've celebrated...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I'm un-biased,,,, I love them all!!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ahhhh............disagree.......maybe most.....yes......but i'm 20......and i dont throw myself in that category...........Maturity is determind by the experiences you've been thur.......not by how many birthdays you've celebrated...........

experiences.. is really not the word, But I understand where your coming from.

I have been involved with both younger and older women and from my experinces I feel women at an older age are already through with the childish games, and are more personable.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    From my experience, people with high levels of maturity don't say things like "I'm mature for my age"...it just doesn't have to be said when their actions are mature.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The problem with talking in generalities is there really isn't much difference between that and stereotypes. There will always be exceptions. BUT... here is my 2Ē worth.

When I was younger, I preferred older women. Now I am older than those older women and I prefer younger women. When you are over 40, sometimes a cute lil 20-something under your arm is a big ego boost. Their bodies are usually nicer. The whole visual and tactile scene is a rush. Usually they are more compliant, looking for "daddy" and want to be protected, etc which is very cool in a test-dependant sort of way. The sort of younger girl who prefers an older man usually wants to be appreciated and cherished above all else, and doing that cherishing thing is very emotionally rewarding. And teaching a college age chick all the things she thought she knew about sex but didn't, well, that is FUN!!! I suppose I have a very controlling nature, and helping a girl younger than your daughters to mature and grow is a benign and rewarding sort of control, I guess.

OTOH older women are often better conversationalists, better sex partners, more likely to be financially secure or at least on track in a good career, fewer hangups. Oh, and better cooks. They are more likely to be suitable as "equal partners" in whatever sort of endeavor you are both interested in. They are a lot better at keeping you out of trouble. Their maturity and experience are valuable. They often crave a chance to nurture, to be a "mommy" again and put metaphorical bandages on those psychological skinned knees, especially women suffering from the old empty nest syndrome. For a younger man, a relationship with at elast one older woman should be MANDATORY... you will learn a lot more about how to figure out what a woman wants and give it to her, sexually. You will lose a lot of your youthful, test-charged brashness and learn to chill and THINK about things before you do them.

It's all good. Older, younger, both have their charms. Like the t-shirt says...

"Sex is like pizza... when it's good, it's GREAT! When it's bad, well, it's still okay..."

If you just remember that you can't always have it all,and learn to live with the shortcomings of either age group and appreciate the strong points, you can be happy with whatever you end up with. another pithy saying that applies here is this: the difference between happiness and success...

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you got."

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    older women are the best. straight to the point and you learn lots of stuff too

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I hope it is true that older women hit their sexual peak around 30. My wife is 25 and I am 31. Our sex life is nothing like it was when we met (18 & 24). I am anxiously awaiting for her to get old and wrinkly.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I love them all, but something about an older women!!!! Boys, you can't keep up with them!!! Thats what I love about them. They are such more sexual, and when they want it, watch out!!!!!

dickdonuts is offline New Member
    older women do have that something... when I was 19 i had me one that was 42, DAMN was she fine! Talked dirty, moved differently than girls my own age. It's just that something... But honestly, all women are a Godsend. Too bad God let 'em talk though...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dickdonuts
    But honestly, all women are a Godsend. Too bad God let 'em talk though...

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by RayL
    I hope it is true that older women hit their sexual peak around 30. My wife is 25 and I am 31. Our sex life is nothing like it was when we met (18 & 24). I am anxiously awaiting for her to get old and wrinkly.
    I t coudl be that YOU are not there anymore - sadly guys peak at 18-21 - thank God amighty for TEST!

dickdonuts is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle

only a little humor Danielle. obviously it was very little.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dickdonuts
    only a little humor Danielle. obviously it was very little.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Older women just want sex with the younger guy because for them it is like a big score. It is fun, but seriously for the long run I rather have a wife 10 years younger. My friend just got together with a hot 19 yo and he is 35. He said he trained her into this awesome sex machine. She is from another country so she really appreciates everything. Real nice.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Older women rock!!!! They are better(more experience) and as noted they are a hella of lot more mature....props, to the older females...he he

alevok Guest
    older women make good sex toy while younger make good house wife.
    Till I get married I can play around with older women but I will definately marry some girl who is at her early twenties.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    older women make good sex toy while younger make good house wife.
    Till I get married I can play around with older women but I will definately marry some girl who is at her early twenties.
    Couldn't of said it better myself!!!!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    From my experience, people with high levels of maturity don't say things like "I'm mature for my age"...it just doesn't have to be said when their actions are mature.
    This is the gospel!!!!!

Younger women are good for one thing - to look at. You want a good time in the sack, pick an older woman. She will appreciate you and your young hard body (among other things) a lot more. No games, just business!!!!!

Thread Information