Strut99GT is offline Member

A very interesting article about David Boston

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1599490

He has gained 50 pounds of lean mass over the last few years.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Great read...it really makes you think about a whole lot of things in not only football, but all professional sports.

Check this out as well:

An offseason day in the life of Chargers receiver David Boston:

6:30 a.m.
    Wake up. Supplements (8 pills).

7 a.m.
    Breakfast, 3 free-range eggs, 6 egg whites, 1 tbs. non-GMO Lecithin powder, 4 oz. organic sirloin, supplements (25 pills).

9:45 a.m.
    Pre-workout. Shake, supplements (8 pills).

10:15 a.m.
    Workout 1.

11:30 a.m.
    Post-workout shake.

Noon-12:45 p.m.
    Therapy.

1-1:30 p.m.
    Lunch, 10 oz. orange roughy, 2 cups organic broccoli, 1/2 cup (cooked measure) organic black beans, supplements (20 pills).

3 p.m.
    Workout 2.

4:30 p.m.
    Post-workout shake, supplements (8 pills).

5-6 p.m.
    Therapy, treatment.

6:15 p.m.
    Dinner, 2 free-range grain-fed chicken breasts, 12 asparagus spears, supplements (20 pills).

9:15 p.m.
    1 cup strawberries, 1 cup cottage cheese, nighttime supplements (12 pills).

11 p.m.
    Bedtime.

Workouts consist alternately of medicine ball exercises, ankle and foot strength exercises, 40-yard sprints with 90-second recoveries, grip training alternated with catching 50 footballs between sets, weight training.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    thats an assload of pills...=P in all honesty though, it doesn't seem like he's getting that many calories...

-- cb

Kato is offline Member
    257 and 4.3........thats fookin' NUTS!!!!!

Kato

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Played against that dude in high school. I'll take a cookie now.

Also, after reading that article, I find myself wishing that Poliquin would give us a little more respect than that.

HorseyGrl is offline Female Member
    Or how the sorry Cardinals could let such a physical specimen walk. Or how 30 other teams could let the Chargers scoop him up as a free agent for only 47 mil.By Tom Friend
    I like that sarcasim. Oh and Key....chocolate chip OK

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Go for the oatmeal cookie Key! What position did you play?

Flat out that is a big boy and fast.....holly cow, I'd damn sure hate to be in his path. So what's you're opinion, is he on the GH?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Go for the oatmeal cookie Key! What position did you play?

Flat out that is a big boy and fast.....holly cow, I'd damn sure hate to be in his path. So what's you're opinion, is he on the GH?
    Fuck yes! So is just about every professional athlete where the benefits of GH and/or AAS give even a .05% increase in performance. What sort of convoluted logic could allow for any other conclusion...for real? If people on this board (and scores like us) are willing to take the stuff to fulfill our goals, which are rarely monetary in nature and simply for self-fulfillment in many instances how in the world can anyone deny the rampant presence of the stuff in a situation where the ability to perform at the top of your field allows you to take care of your family responisbly for the rest of your life, set up your parents who sacrificed for you, put yourself in the top .001% of income earners on the planet and generally open doors to your children, self and spouse that would have otherwise been closed forever, if even visible?

Makes you wonder how many other guys on his team are hitting up his trainer for the "secret". And how about this; What if one team hired a trainer like he has and put the all linemen on this regiment and ended up winning the season, bet every team after that would be doing the same thing. That would be weird to see an entire offensive line or defense for that matter all looking like Ronnie Coleman!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    That chick in the pic has 50lbs of something in her arms.

Too funny Bama....in fact her arm is as big as his. Damn, wonder what's she's on. Ha

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    She is on a cooking oil cycle. i wonder how long it took her to put that much poundage on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Fuck yes! So is just about every professional athlete where the benefits of GH and/or AAS give even a .05% increase in performance. What sort of convoluted logic could allow for any other conclusion...for real? If people on this board (and scores like us) are willing to take the stuff to fulfill our goals, which are rarely monetary in nature and simply for self-fulfillment in many instances how in the world can anyone deny the rampant presence of the stuff in a situation where the ability to perform at the top of your field allows you to take care of your family responisbly for the rest of your life, set up your parents who sacrificed for you, put yourself in the top .001% of income earners on the planet and generally open doors to your children, self and spouse that would have otherwise been closed forever, if even visible?
    A very valid point.
    But as a counterpoint: most of the people on this board lead very clean, regimented lives in order to achieve the end of getting big. The question is, though, just how dedicated are we? Do we live and breathe fitness like this guy theoretically does? I am more inclined to agree with you than not, BG, make no mistake: but as the devil's advocate, I'm wondering if it's *possible* to make such gains without GH/AAS if your entire life is dedicated to diet/fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    well said, bg, i totally agree...

-- clocky baby

...but let's say you dedicate your LIFE to nutrition, IVs, pills, this/that...is it *possible* to achieve AAS-like gains without actually using AAS?

Like I said, I don't think it is, but just for kicks...

Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    Like I said, I don't think it is, but just for kicks...
    yeah, i vote for no

-- clocky baby

Thread Information