BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Someone's Going to Get Hurt Here (fantasy football)

I know we have a separate forum now for this, but I NEED maximum viewing on this thing for reasons that will become clear. To give a brief history of the AR Fantasy Football League:
    *We created a yahoo league
    *The server filled and the only time we could hold a "real" live draft was like Monday mornings at 9:00 am
    *No one could draft at such an absurd time
    *I made the switch to ESPN which does allow for a "better" draft time
    *Several members of the original league either still could not draft at this time or simply did not respond to the myriad PM's concerning the switch.
    *The ESPN league now has 11 of the twelve slots filled
    *We need one more person to fill the league and 5 or so guys have come forward to take that spot but, for either technical difficulty reasons or some other reason(s) have not officially taken the spot.

It is imperative, in my opinion, that we have this league filled by tomorrow late morning/early afternoon so that people can begin their weekend knowing that the league is underway and the time they've blocked off on sunday (or arrangements they've made to have someone draft for them) were for good reason. As league commish, I've been working the PM's like a damn politician these last four days...and now, for the good of the league, here's what I'm proposing:

If you want in on AR Fantasy Football I have reduced this to true survival of the fittest...i'll be on for another few hours and the first person to PM me with a valid email addy and get set up gets the spot. HOWEVER you MUST be available to draft this Sunday @ 1:00 in the afternoon (Eastern time). Too many people bowed down because they couldn't make that time for us to go and fill it with someone who can't make the draft.

So, let's get em rollin in, I very much want to fill this up. It may be the case that one of the pending invites is filling right now or it may not. All i know is that, unfortunately, some people are going to be left out.

Here's the roll call to the ESPN league if you're interested

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=62542

Even though it's quiet in here I want to bump this before bed since this is huge in terms of our league. And, I can do this sort of thing being an anabolic member and all now.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Is the ESPN league free? If so, drop me an email at [email protected]. I can join immediately.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    BG an Anobolic Member?!?!?!?! What a post whore!!!!!! All this time you've been creating post after post, thread after thread about this Fantasy Football I thought you were just truley trying to start something, not shamelessly up your post count.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man if this draft hasn't started, i'm in for sure. I'm in one other league with some friends, but it's only 6 guys, so it's pretty much a toss up.
    [email protected]
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 08-27-2003 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    BG an Anobolic Member?!?!?!?! What a post whore!!!!!! All this time you've been creating post after post, thread after thread about this Fantasy Football I thought you were just truley trying to start something, not shamelessly up your post count.
    FOOOLS!! You didn't really think i was doing all the legwork out of the goodness of my heart, did you??? With your policing skills you should've chosen the title "Anabolic Sheriff", as you have foiled my plan.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    oh man if this draft hasn't started, i'm in for sure. I'm in one other league with some friends, but it's only 6 guys, so it's pretty much a toss up.
    [email protected]
    There may be one team up for grabs, and I'm clueless as to how we're going to determine who gets it, but i'll keep you posted. The draft already happened, but you can check out the team in the Fantasy Football Forum (subforum of 'sportstalk')

Thread Information