LOCKDOWN is offline Banned

Yep, Steroids Solved All My Problems

My life was completely turned around for the better the day I decided to juice...

Entering high school I was more or less a computer nerd. Not because I wasn't athletic, but because I was too self conscious to play sports. "What if I mess up," type of deal.

JR. year of highschool I crossed over to the dark side and took my first shot of juice. About 50 pounds and 6 months later I was the campus stud. My self confidence shot through the roof and it really released the potential I knew I had in me.

Girls came easier, no one talked shit anymore and life was just generally 100% better!

HELL NO it wasn't responsible to juice that early...

But sometimes you just gotta throw caution in the wind and do what feels right.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey, you weigh the costs and benefits and make the decision you feel is right for you. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

someday is offline Member
    I think lifting in general did that for me, shot my self confidence through the roof. I honestly think its one of the most positive things i've done for myself.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yup, BUMP.

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    so then how old are/were you when you juiced?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I think lifting in general did that for me, shot my self confidence through the roof. I honestly think its one of the most positive things i've done for myself.
    Yeah man! Lifting is what has helped me quit being destructive, the gear is just a luxury i add.

I was 17 and had had like 3 girlfriends my whole life. It was pathetic.

If I hadn't have juiced when I did I would probably still getting my jollies off playing Quake and upgrading the RAM in my computer.

I know some of you here feel that

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    you still probably caould of gained alot without the juice if you had a good diet

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    and what's the matter with upgrading RAM on a computer for a living huh?

how old are you now lockdown? still cycling?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i can't say i agree with you.. taking your first shot in high school is gonna fuck you up in the long run. just know that life may be good now, but you could have some serious hormonal problems later

--hawk

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree. It change my life for the best!!! I couldn't gotten bigger without them, but if you see my before and after pics, you'd know I made the right decision...

I'm 22 now, still running about 2 cycles a year.

As of yet I've had zero sides other then the normal shrunken nuts and mood problems. No acne, no gyno, no oily skin or hair loss.

Hawktribal - The good die young brotha. Im praying God will save me the humiliation of old age. My job isn't exactly "safe".

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    The good die young brotha
    Ummm, I prefer 'Live long and prosper', but to each his own.

But I seriously doubt that starting AS at 18 versus 25 will affect your lifespan by any measurable amount. I think it would have more to do with dosages and time spent using AS.

Kato is offline Member
    Lockdown.......can you tell us what your job is?

Kato

Lockdown=security or prison guard? Just a guess.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKDOWN
    Hawktribal - The good die young brotha. Im praying God will save me the humiliation of old age. My job isn't exactly "safe".
    You think that untill you get there - and then you have something to live FOR and someone (or ones) you want to be WITH - and then you dont think such stupid thoughts anymore, but consequences are already there, good and bad.

anyway, its done - glad that you got a lot more than just a few lbs out of it, but resolves some social issues as well!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    AS is just a nive Luxury if u can get it. Working out HARD and eating right is the KEY !!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro no flame but if steroids solved all your problems than you had no real problems. high school is all bull shit anyways. all the cool people in high school all end up doing crappy things while the nerds go on and do cool shit with their lives. The only reason AAS made a difference is because HS is all about appearance anyways. What truely matters is how you feel about yourself with or without juice. Being big doesnt make you a better person, no drug can do that. It's inside you, people either find it or dont. So I say keep up your hard work, I am glad that you are happy with yourself. But I hesitate to agree that juice solves any problems. peace

"Real problems" as you put it - Problems are as real as you make them for the time in your life. In high school appearance is everything and what people think of you is a grave concern amongst 99% of high schoolers.

It is also a very developmental stage in your life - a bad time to have a self confidence problem mind you.

Taking juice and getting big didn't solve any self confidence problem. My willingness to do what it took to achieve my goals did. The decision to first pass into 'the dark side' was a huge step.

It was when I went from being lazy and underacheiving to setting goals and doing something with myself. It started with goals in the gym but carried on to all aspects of my life.

I'm just saying that it's not such a bad idea to throw caution in the wind for the sake of acheiving your goals. It keeps life interesting and it might just get your somewhere in the meantime.

Ill give it up that "gear" and a more muscular body, does help to boost self confidence. But, as with any drug, it can become an escape, only to burden yourself in the future. I will say though, as I have mentioned in other threads, weightlifting alone is the single most rewarding thing that anyone can do in ones life.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids saved my dog's life. true story. he had major back problems, got to the point where he couldn't walk. we thought we had to put him to sleep (he was like 11 years old). doc gave him a shot of roids in the back, and now he's the most lively 13 year old dog i've ever seen...still as hyper as a puppy...=)

anyways, god damnit. i wanna get on the roids. these prohormones suck ass. no bullshit, i'm a hair away from doing a fina only cycle (making it myself).

sigh...actually i'm making pretty good gains naturally still, but still...hanging out on a juicer's website isn't helping curb my desire...

-- clocky baby

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if your gonnna make fina why not just make test too?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I can see his point. If he goes to school every day and gets picked on all the time then he is not gonna wanna go to school. The bigger kids never get picked on. If you have fun in school you will probably learn more and have a better time.
    IT IS SO TRUE that a girl would not look at you if you are 20lbs smalller than before. 20lbs of muscle and that SAME girl who didnt give you the time of day is now JOCKING YOUR SHIT.
    Now, if you are a social moron and gain 20lbs of muscle and are still a social moron (GEEK DORK whatever) then chances are nothing can help you except a serious reality check from AD&D role playing.
    Symatech is right also. BUT. When you are in that 4 year period of life, that is the longer time of your life. HIGHSCHOOL memories seem to be the deepest.

The funniest commercial. 4 guys are sitting in the basement. maybe like 20 years old. They are all playing Dungeons and dragons role playing arguing about whether the wizzard can kill a level 5 druid and such. A phone book flies out of no where and clocks one of the kids in the face and lays him out. Then you hear an announce dude say "GO OUT AND GET A LIFE"
    An add for a dating service. So damn funny. I wish you guys saw it.
    This thread reminded me of it

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i read the instructions on how to make both fina and test prop. the fina seemed really really easy to make, while the test prop seemed really difficult.

-- clocky baby

if you have any experience making either, maybe we should meet up and make a batch or too...=)

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    if your gonnna make fina why not just make test too?

Thread Information