FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Unhappy messed up story!

OK im gonna make a long story short here. One of my best friends is kinda nailing this chick and all 3 of us went out to the bar.. everything is going great we're all having fun. I was the only one who got drunk.. it was great. Anyways after the bar we go back to her place and i asked for another drink... so she said sure and brought me into the kitchen and handed me some rum and when i was pouring my drink she kissed me... i was like what the hell... i actually didn't think anything of it at first and then continued pouring my drink and then she wrapped her arms around me and then started licking my neck and then went in for the kiss.. I pulled away and was like what the hell are you doing.. she was telling me that she had sooo much fun with me and said i was soo cute and cool.. bla bla bla... (keep in mind i just met this girl tonight and I have a girlfriend and this is my boys girl) I was like whoa back off... I said I have a gf and you're with my friend.. she told me that they weren't together but i still no way man.. This girl is hot too guys... we're talking HOT! but i still played it cool and left the room. Today me and my boy go to the gym and shes there she doesn't even look at us and whatever.. I confronted her about what happened and she kinda played it off... that pissed me off a bit... Then i went back to do my last set and my boy was like man shes awesome I like her.. So i had to tell him... hes no mad at me or anything, but this whole thing was fucked.. I mean this never happens to me... but i hope it doesn't again... sorry for the book.. i just wanted to let you guys know!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro I give you MADDDD, props. You were honest with the girl and your BOY. Thats is something the 99% of the men in this world wouldnt have done. Dude, she is just a chick, there is a thousand more for your boy. Good Luck

I know man... but like whoa.. is all i gotta say!

I feel that big man...I do.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats. Back in the days I would have jumped on it. But now you did good by dissing her for trying to be slick behind your bro's back and you also told your friend how fucked up she is so he can decide for himself

HE HE...LOL...You see BERMICH woulda fell into the 99% category...LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFighter
    Ishe was telling me that she had sooo much fun with me and said i was soo cute and cool.. bla bla bla...
    Ohh so she was only joking with you

Nah seriusly you did the right thing bro, strong to say no when getting an offer from a hot girl.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah you did the right thing..... there are tons of hot girls but you only have a few true friends.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro that is flat out impressive.................to have the forethought and courage to take your friends feelings, and your girlfriends for that matter, into consideration and doing the right thing as opposed to self gratification....................Ladies and Gentlemen here is a very prime example of a true friend and a real man. imho

Such kind words for you guys on AR!! so the story continues...

I took my buddy out for a brew lastnight. You know shoot the shit and just talk about this bird. Anyways after i get him feeling a bit better, guess who walks in the bar... YUP the hot slut.. She doesn't even look at us and walks right by.. Im like good she didn't talk to us, but my friend was pissed... so being the good friend i am. I decide to go into the bar and get some girls... So i bring back three girls and we're all just talking it up, trying to take hs mind of that girl then all of the sudden this slut shows up and starts talking to us... so whatever.. then the other girls leave cuz my boy isn't paying too much attention to them anymore.. after they leave the slut leaves too and then back to ignoring us... this broad has problems

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell your buddy not to waste his time. She's sounds like a bitch and a tease.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Next time she comes over tell her to "fuck off" loud so everyone in the bar/club hear´s it.
    She owned you guy´s

Ya i know man... Im gonna ream her out next time i see her.. stupid broad...
    hahah... maybe the story will continue tonight man.. i'll let ya know!

Damn women...You should yell, "fuck off" first, then "You should have never of cheated on my best friend". Well, this will get everyone stairing and wondering....LOL

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude that sucks...what a bitch....that just goes to show you how wrong women can be....the play all these games and dhit...she knew exactly what she was doing.

The one thing I am wondering is if you had gone ahead and done something...how far would she go...this dame sounds like she would stop mid way and snitch you out...just to ruin a friendship...I knw I am fetching here...but it happens. They got off to shit like this.

thats true eh... i mean it couldn't have gotten that far anyways.. i mean my boy was sitting on the porch and we were in the kitchen... still can't believe it.. Oh well.. i probably shouldn't tell my gf... haha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    She owned you guy´s
    No, no..she owned your buddy, not you. You played your cards perfectly FF, but your buddy hasn't yet come to terms with the fact that she's not worth it. That's what's screwing your situation around.

I wouldn't tell her off in public, that makes you look like the one with no class. In fact, I wouldn't even tell her off in private, just ignore her and do your own thing.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, dont tell your gf. You did the honorable thing, this is one of those times its better to be humble about it as far as your gf goes though.

Thanks guys!

This bitch is insane.. Shes going around now telling people i tried to get with her in the kitchen... My boy called me up and told me.. he said he believes me and bitched her out... I mean.. I wanna off this chick!

Thread Information