BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Shinobi is pissing me off

So, I went to WalMart last night to pick up LOTR II and decided to snag a video game while i was there. Being in a ninja mood, i picked up Shinobi for 29.95 and now I'm on stage 1-B and there's already a jump I can't figure out how to get over!! Now wonder this crappy game went for thirty bucks!@!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just cheat bro. look up the codes on the net and pretend like your badass at it!! thats what i do, but i dont play lots of video games.

talon is offline Senior Member
    You got it Green, dont worry bro. Hey just think ya could be in the middle of a cycle and end up throwing the system across the house. Shit, Ive broke 3 nintendos back in the day...it was always fun explaining to Wal-Mart what happened...LOL

I figured it out...one of those shifty things that doesn't usually happen in the early stages.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you should still cheat

The best cheat of all time (besides unlimited life in Contra, of course) was for the original Tenchu for the PS One. I forget what it is, but it gave you unlimited selection of weaponry instead of having to pick three at the beginning of each section. I don't know for the life of me how people finished that damn game without the cheat.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Do you have the newest Shinobi ?? I think I saw a commercial for that a while back. Looked pretty tight. How is it ? Is there a star throwing stage ?

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Do you have the newest Shinobi ?? I think I saw a commercial for that a while back. Looked pretty tight. How is it ? Is there a star throwing stage ?
    Yup, that's the one. I've just been playing for a few minutes here and there and the game controls are a little awkward as are a lot of these type of platforms....as in when you go to take a right hand turn down an alley, street, or whatnot, you have to wait too long for the camera angle to catch up to you...so you're essentially blind for a bit. Onimusha was the same way.

So far though, it's fairly cool...not fantastic but not a letdown either. I'm not sure what i'm going with next (sports games are a given, NFL2K4 and tiger woods 2004 are on the horizon)...maybe Tenchu 2 as I thought the first was great...that or Splinter Cell. To be honest, I'm still waiting for a PS2 game to surpass MetalGear

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    MetalGear is bad a$$. I didn't even own a player until my brother loaned me his Xbox, I ended up going out and buying the damn thing. Have you tried Splinter Cell? Way cool! IMHO

mammoth is offline Member
    Shame on you guys!! You should be at the gym busting your rumps! Or at home preparing your meals! j/k

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I remember when I used to have time for video games :P

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sunday's I cook for the entire week and package everything up. I have two coolers I drag to work every week. I'm up by 4am and in the gym by 5am. I hit the gym again at 5pm then head home. I have dinner in the fridge and all I have to do is heat it up. I'll watch Jeopardy with my daughter and then play a couple of hours on the Xbox then it's off to bed by 10pm. Sometimes I don't play at all and once I beat a game the whole thing will sit in a closet until I run across a game worth playing. That could be a while because I'm so cheap I hate to spend money on that rather than supplements and food.

My life is so boring it's sad this is my form of entertainment.

You’re just jealous Mammoth cause the control is so small you can't push the buttons with your club feet and hands, granted you might try using your trunk but then you'd have to time your breathing. J/K big guy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    SOCOM Navy Seals and SSX Tricky are the sh*t! SOCOM 2 will be out next month.... Can't wait to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    SOCOM Navy Seals and SSX Tricky are the sh*t! SOCOM 2 will be out next month.... Can't wait to get it!
    SOCOM 2 and NFL2K4 online are probably the real reasons why it's best if I don't get a job. I assume you're online for SOCOM? I may have to make a note to kick your ass around the battlefield for a while if so.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Last Video game I ever paid any reall attention to was the original Legend of Zelda.

Thread Information