TheGame826 is offline Member

Lets talk bout pickin up girls!

I was just watchin Swingers and everytime I watch the movie I feel like going out and just trying to pick up as many girls as I can.

Well anyways I think everyone should throw in some tips on how they approach girls or just hook up with them at a party.

Ill throw in some of my tips later on.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    That movie does that to everyone. I feel reluctant to offer advice on this, as, apparently, I put out (according to friends) a serious "commitment vibe" since every girl i so much as give my number or email to over the past seven years takes it instead of taking me home and then calls me for an actual date....not what I go to bars for.

Actually, I should add that the one time my friend and i picked up a few girls in a total swingers fashion we rolled with a GREAT lie all night long...we're both big enough to the layperson to get away with saying we're football players, so we both said we were Patriots players. We fully admitted to not being stars or even starters, just said we were on the practice squad, but it was still a blast to hang out with Brady and the crew. A few guys even called us on it and we kept it up to a tee....yup, chicks really dig a pro athlete and I wish I could actually be one for that reason.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that the biggest lie you ever kept to?
    I hear about shit like that all the time.
    This one guy tells all the girls he is a cop because he carries his STUDIO GUARD BADGE in his wallet like he is special. He is a moron.
    Or its the SPECIAL FORCES team back from Iraq for the weekend.
    Or a Pro rodeo bull rider.

I never fell into that category of having to pretend to be someone else to get laid. I never have time to take any of the ladies home after the club because SWAT drills start at 4 am and I really need sleep if I wanna make sniper position.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Well, I dont think Ive ever lied to get some....not....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

I never fell into that category of having to pretend to be someone else to get laid.
    I don't think most people who do "have" to resort to such games, but it's just damn fun. THe same bar scene night and night out gets boring as hell...i had fun as all hell pretending to be a pats player..it made the night a hell of a lot more interesting.

bigal81 is offline New Member
    my favorite pickup line that works 90% of the time is........"when are we going to dinner" then they are sucked in.....try it some time, it really works

bigal81 is offline New Member
    i know it sounds corny but it works

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I don't think most people who do "have" to resort to such games, but it's just damn fun. THe same bar scene night and night out gets boring as hell...i had fun as all hell pretending to be a pats player..it made the night a hell of a lot more interesting.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Games are not cool. A few days after 9/11 there was guys in the club saying they were fire fighters from NYC. The girls were on them like flys to shit! That's just not right.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've never pretended to by someone I'm not just for the simple reason I'd be to scared to be found out. However while I was in college (freshman year) four buddies and I contracted with a grocery store chain to supply them with watermelon's. I grew up on a farm so what do you expect? Any case we loaded semi truck trailers for a whole summer. When we all went out for a night of fun we were to embarrassed to tell all the women we were trying to hook up with that we threw melon's on a truck, btw we mad serious cash (well for a 18 year old it was killer money). My buddy Randy came up with a great response to questions asked by the opposite sex when they popped up, instead of lying or even coming right out and saying what we did we came up with a convoluted response that made it sound like we were professionals. We told them we were Coordinated Produce Engineers. I know pretty lame but in my defense I’m from the south. Ha

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Just walk up to a girl, look her in the eye, and say: "You sure don't sweat a lot for a fat chick."

Another favorite of mine is to sneak up on her and whisper in her ear: "Don't turn this *** into a murder."

I edited my own post due to my own stupidity. So there.
    Last edited by Nathan; 08-29-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Just the type of responce we expect from you Nathan, but funny, I think I'll try them both!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Nathan....................you scare me bro. ha That one, "Don't turn this **** into a murder", that was funny.
    Last edited by Nathan; 08-29-2003 at 10:59 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I like to pick up the skinny ones! Doesn't hurt my back as much!

Valmont is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Nathan....................you scare me bro. ha That one, "Don't turn this rape into a murder", that was funny.

You have to understand that walking up to a girl and stating that you a moderator on a bodybuilding board is just way to impressive.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I never talk to women unless they talk to me I got no balls

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont
    You have to understand that walking up to a girl and stating that you a moderator on a bodybuilding board is just way to impressive.
    You just shut your mouth.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    eheh

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ahah i was saying this all night

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I've never pretended to by someone I'm not just for the simple reason I'd be to scared to be found out.
    No kidding, I could never pretend to be something I'm not for this same reason.

I never talk to women unless they talk to me I got no balls
    Fuck that bro! I have met many women who were drop dead gorgeous and after talking to them and getting to know them, found out they are complete trailer trash not even worthy of a date at mcdonalds. Never put a chick(or anyone else for that matter)up on a pedestal before you meet them.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Another favorite of mine is to sneak up on her and whisper in her ear: "Don't turn this *** into a murder."

Damn I wish I had the cojones to say that one

Thread Information