someday is offline Member

and for a moment i was in big greens shoes.....

So there i was at the gym tonight when i see a car pull up outside and sit lo and behold i see a light bar on top and a big badge on the side of it. Now some cops work out in my gym every once in a while so it was no big deal but he never got out of his car or turned his head lights off. Now this was about 10:00 and there weren't very many other people in this gym and im expecting a little present tomarrow. So i continue about my workout and 20 minutes later he's still sitting there. Well im done lifting and decide to throw in some cardio. Im on that damn elliptical machine for 15 minutes and he's still not gone....at this point im thinkin he has to be here for me...he's gonna wait tell i go outside and bammo cuffs and cell mate. Well at 43 minutes of cardio that ass finally left...i guess he was just talkin to someone in the parkin lot or somethin... but man i was freaked for a while. The whole time i was headin home i couldn't stop thinkin about big green waitin for his sauce to arrive............

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    So there i was at the gym tonight when i see a car pull up outside and sit lo and behold i see a light bar on top and a big badge on the side of it. Now some cops work out in my gym every once in a while so it was no big deal but he never got out of his car or turned his head lights off. Now this was about 10:00 and there weren't very many other people in this gym and im expecting a little present tomarrow. So i continue about my workout and 20 minutes later he's still sitting there. Well im done lifting and decide to throw in some cardio. Im on that damn elliptical machine for 15 minutes and he's still not gone....at this point im thinkin he has to be here for me...he's gonna wait tell i go outside and bammo cuffs and cell mate. Well at 43 minutes of cardio that ass finally left...i guess he was just talkin to someone in the parkin lot or somethin... but man i was freaked for a while. The whole time i was headin home i couldn't stop thinkin about big green waitin for his sauce to arrive............
    Hey, at least I got to lay down on my comfortable couch with the shades drawn and lights off (couldn't watch TV though as EVERYONE knows the cops and cable company are in cahoots and they can look out through your TV...but that goes without saying). You had to spend 45 minutes doing cardio and missed that critical glycogen uptake stage window of opportunity.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh, I thought you were gonna say you tried on some pink size 6 pumps.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    ROFLMAO......Pink...ha ha ha

someday is offline Member

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...oh my god...that is rediculous.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    paranoia is a bitch

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Crap, there's really no good comeback on this one....advantage Excess.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You could have said "only because the dress you loaned me was outside my normal shoe coloring". Btw, go with an open toe Varity so you can show case the toenail polish. J/J

Thread Information