hercules88 is offline Senior Member

3 years with no chance of paroll!!

Hello Ar brothas,

i havnt been around in a while and just want to say hello and im still alive(not that anyone cares). This lawschool thing is kicking my ass. I have spent more time in the library in the first week of law school then i spent in 5 years of undergrad. I told this to my parents and they laughed. I start my day at 7am and stop at 10pm. but i still find time to hit the gym. Well i should be getting internet connection in a week or so at my new place so then i can come back a bit more frequently to contribute my bullshit. Hope all is well with everyone and you will be seein me soon!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What lawsuit?? 3 years with no chance of PAROLE would mean prison not jail. PRISON is a DEFINATE FUCK IN THE ASS ON A DAILY BASIS. Jail you can probably swing through without any anal penetration.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck with school bro!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Suck it up and stop whining. Boohoo, I'm a little shaky on tortfeasor versus defendant. Please help me since I don't yet grasp the nuances of Marbury vs. Madison...the Socratic Method frightens me. Boohoo.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    What lawsuit?? 3 years with no chance of PAROLE would mean prison not jail. PRISON is a DEFINATE FUCK IN THE ASS ON A DAILY BASIS. Jail you can probably swing through without any anal penetration.

Ahhhh......3 years law school = no parole!

Good Luck Herc

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Either you are being overly dramatic or Im wrong in thinking it isnt too bad...My father goes full time to law school, in fact he is getting a JD/LLM(Tax Law Master) joint degree, while working Full time running his business of with roughly 10 million in sales...His GPA is a solid B average. Perhaps the difference is you go to a first teir school and he goes to a third teir school....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Either you are being overly dramatic or Im wrong in thinking it isnt too bad...My father goes full time to law school, in fact he is getting a JD/LLM(Tax Law Master) joint degree, while working Full time running his business of with roughly 10 million in sales...His GPA is a solid B average. Perhaps the difference is you go to a first teir school and he goes to a third teir school....
    Well bros im not whinnin or being overly dramatic. This stuff for the most part is easy for me, its just very time consuming. BG dont worry about the socratic method. all you have to do is be prepared. and just keep on the reading. between reading and case briefing and course out lining. not much time left in the day. But all this work will be worth it in the end

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with your schooling! Three more years isn't too bad.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Actually now that i think of it, the first year is the make or break year. It is like the first year of college, they want to weed you out... I re-read my post and I felt I was being a lil too harsh. I think if you put the time in you will do fine. Think of it as your full time job....Good luck bro.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    The first year definitely establishes your ranking throughout law school, so keep up the intensity. After the first year, law school is routine, and pretty much a cakewalk. That first year sucks because everything is so new, and you are essentially learning a new language. Good luck bro.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Getting an education is a good thing. Sucks that you have to work very hard for some years and having to live of a small income, but trust me it's worth it in the longer run

Stick to it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DAMNIT. I thought someone was going to jail. Well fuck....

sorry to disapoint you bermich but if i get arrested ill let you know

ross3814 is offline Member
    Very respectable. Gonna be hard to eat right though.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good Luck...and make sure to post a business card when your finished cuz lord knows I may need a good lawyer someday

Thread Information