Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    talon is offline Senior Member

Ah the first day of class!!!!!

Well actually the third, but you never, I repeat never go to the first one!...LOL...So how did everyone elses first couple of days go?...Well, I like the Oral Comm. Class and the BioMechanical Mov. Class, but the PET's are a waste of tuition money IMHO.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, when you have a full lecture the first day of class you had better go my first day was fine, had it on monday.

What class is it SYM?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhhh the good old days of college.....

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I wish I was back in college. These were such good times...the ladies and the all night party's. I never took care of my body the way I do now.

To all you college bros in here...have a blast for your Unlce Butch....tell me and all us older boys all the stories!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    didnt realize jr high school started so early these days

Oh hell yhea, sex with two girls in one night, plus a third before. One of my ex, ex, ex gf's friends called me on a Fri. we talked forever, she came over and I got some. Then on Sat. I met these hot freshman jogging down by the O'connol center (UF). I got laid by them Sat. night. Hell thats a story in itself. Here goes. After meeting these chicks I went home. Well, one of them calls me and they were like hey ya wanna go to "Sky" ( a local bad azz nightclub) of course I waz like hell yhea. So I met them there, by myself, which waz kinda embarrasing, but I was greedy and wasnt about to give them up to my boys. Well, have it be when I got there I knew the guy at the front door, one of my good friends. I got us on for free. We walked in and I knew the head of securtiy, work out with him at the gym I work at. He got us in VIP. Then I also knew the damn bartender and got us free drinks all night. They thought I waz the man and I got laid by both of them, for FREE!!!!! HELL YHEA. Oh by the way that reminds me. If you wanna see them go to:
    www.putmeontheviplist.com then go to the pictures for SKY NIGHTCLUB, then go to the pic. set for August 9th. Once in click on the second set of pictures. You will see me with both girls in two pics, then one of them alone. Hell yhea I got our pic. taken cause I waz VIP. Now thats a story. Oh here is a direct link it should work: http://<br /> <a href="http://www.p...2&event=79</a>

BUMP!!!!!
    Last edited by talon; 08-27-2003 at 04:50 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I think i'm going to cry. I already know i'm gonna be one of those guys who does not handle being out of college "well"

I feel ya Big Green, I love this college town so much. I have so many stories after just 2 1/2 yrs. The parties, the keg stands, the beer bongs, the smoke outs, the women, the clubs, the actual school aspect (lol), the ups, the downs, the jobs, the games (football, soccer), the times at the gym, the times getting laid, by more than one girl in a night and even once for me at a time...Hell yhea, thats another story Ill save after some comment on the first....HE HE HE!

Not flaming you bro...but I think you might of posted the wrong pictures bro. Are you sure those are the hotties you nailed?

Yes, the second link should take you directly to them. I have a collard shirt on with a silver watch. There is four pics on the page, we are in the last three.

Oh I know the pictures you are talking about dawg....I guess the lighting might of been bad or it was a bad picture.... for nailing two chics....

Hey were you loaded when you nailed them?

OH HELL YHEA, I waz pretty loaded, free drinks all night! The one in the middle haz the biggest tits...I got it between those titties and almost couldnt stop he he he, damn this brings up so many memories, I love it.
    Wow, the male ego, I love it, sorry for this any women reading this from the board.
    Last edited by talon; 08-27-2003 at 04:11 PM.

Okay good...you had me worried there for a second...cause I know FL has some motherfuckin hotties...and those weren't the hotties I've seen in magazines and ESPN whenever FL teams play and they pan the crowd....FL and TX have the hottest female student body.

Oh on the real, for a G-ville rating, not being a girl basher or ANYTHING like that. These girls on a rating from G-ville between 1-10 would be a six to a seven, ok, but no way near our 9's and 10's.....But damn I still think there pretty hot though, JMHO!
    Last edited by talon; 08-27-2003 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Oh on the real, for a G-ville rating, not being a girl basher or ANYTHING like that. These girls on a rating from G-ville between 1-10 would be a six to a seven, ok, but no way near or 9's and 10's.....But damn I still think there pretty hot though, JMHO!
    Hey I'm not bashing you dawg....I do agree on your rating of giving them a six-seven...however I would not give them anything higher than a 6.5...I'm proud of you! Play like a pimp you get treated like a pimp...lmao...j/k

I like this G-Ville rating...what school is it you go to...is it UF Gators?

Yes sir, the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA (Go Gators!), I love this school and this town it rocks. My sister went here got her masters and Micro. Bio. and Im coming in second w/ a phD hopefully.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    What class is it SYM?
    organic chem.

Hell yeah college rocks, dont have to worry about shit except for paying for the damn school and makin the grades...and the women, oh lordy

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You guys have no idea how good university life is. I wish I was back in school. Responsibilities and working sucks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    organic chem.

Hell yeah college rocks, dont have to worry about shit except for paying for the damn school and makin the grades...and the women, oh lordy
    Man, I took Chem 2140 this past sem. it SUCKED, the only thing that interested me in the entire course waz-electrolytes, HOH (of course), and acid-base balance + buffer systems.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How early do your classes start? My university opens their shitty smelly doors second week of September. I have a feeling this year is gonna be, well ... SAME AS EVERY OTHER BORING ASS YEAR!!! Hahahah!

Only thing me and my friend hope to accomplish this year ... good marks? No! Perfect attendence? No! OWNING THE GYM! DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

Hell yhea and obtaining more wild stories to share with ya kids...oh Ive got them, I do. Still like this one though, 3 girls in two days, hell yhea....LOL

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I demand that this thread cease! Not only is it making me sentimental and nostalgic now that I'm a housebroken old man, but it even has me hearing the Wonder Years music as i think back on the days.

Talking

Hey Big Green, man ya make me feel like crying, your really do....LOL. Look man, here is how ya bring back the good ole' days. Come state side to Florida and Ill hook up some great memories...LOL.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    all i gotta say is.. i cant wait to get out of this 2 year college im in. Everytime i go up to a university its a blast. My dream is to go to the florida university but for now im stuck in Chicago.

GAME did ya check out the girls? Go up a couple replies...LOL

someday is offline Member
    i would just like to state here that both talon and terinox are jerks and there colleges suck.....by the way my classes started two weeks ago....i hate my school. Im gonna have to disagree with butch a little bit here in this thread. You have to rate girls different when thier willing to do a threesome. The ability to do a threesome let alone with one of thier friends and bring her along automatically gives nearly most girls a rating of 5. If there cute to look at man your good to go. If you were here right now id slap yah on the ass and say GOOD GAME.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Shit...In my 3 semesters at UF I didnt get anything there. I hated G'ville, what a shit hole of a town!! The majority of the girls are just average looking compared to all the girls here in Miami and most of the girls dont know how to dress to flaunt their body. No offense but IMHO those girls in the sky pictures are busted to hell. If you like them thats all that matters. My opinion, like all opinions, is like an asshole....

The gym, Southwest Rec, is nice but it is nearly always packed. One thing I hated was steroid use was way too prevalent by guys there. They were way to quick to jump on the juice band wagon before they were ready...

Well to each there own...I work and lift at ......, never at SW. there is to many rules/policies. Oh and the busted girls gave me a threesome...ass hole or not....
    Hey is there a reason you didnt get anything in 3 sem.?...
    Last edited by talon; 08-28-2003 at 11:44 AM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man, what the fuck. why doesn't this shit ever happen to me? seriously, you and bermich fucking tell me how to "pick up and lay chicks". the concept of meeting a girl and on the SAME DAY fucking her is completely foreign to me. like, i honestly believe its not possible and all these posts of people doing shit like that is totally fraudulant.

oh wait, i saw pics of them and pics of you...nevermind. haha, just kidding, bro. but seriously, tell me how you do that shit...=P god damnit, i'm single now and wanna make use of it...

-- clocky baby

Oh hell yhea, sex with two girls in one night, plus a third before. One of my ex, ex, ex gf's friends called me on a Fri. we talked forever, she came over and I got some. Then on Sat. I met these hot freshman jogging down by the O'connol center (UF). I got laid by them Sat. night. Hell thats a story in itself. Here goes. After meeting these chicks I went home. Well, one of them calls me and they were like hey ya wanna go to "Sky" ( a local bad azz nightclub) of course I waz like hell yhea. So I met them there, by myself, which waz kinda embarrasing, but I was greedy and wasnt about to give them up to my boys. Well, have it be when I got there I knew the guy at the front door, one of my good friends. I got us on for free. We walked in and I knew the head of securtiy, work out with him at the gym I work at. He got us in VIP. Then I also knew the damn bartender and got us free drinks all night. They thought I waz the man and I got laid by both of them, for FREE!!!!! HELL YHEA. Oh by the way that reminds me. If you wanna see them go to:
    www.putmeontheviplist.com then go to the pictures for SKY NIGHTCLUB, then go to the pic. set for August 9th. Once in click on the second set of pictures. You will see me with both girls in two pics, then one of them alone. Hell yhea I got our pic. taken cause I waz VIP. Now thats a story. Oh here is a direct link it should work: http://<br /> <a href="http://www.pu...2&event=79</a>

BUMP!!!!!

Dont worry CLOCK, come down to g-ville and Ill hook ya up...somehow....LOL, man I think there is like 9 girls to every dude down here...hell yhea

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Please be careful of the information you give out on this board. At this point I know where you go to school, what you look like, where you work out, some of the classes you are in and what you have purchased. Not a good idea in my opinion.

Rickson...To be honest man, ya know some of its a lie...I cant tell everyone everything...LOL

talon: hell yeah i checked out those girls. You Lucky ass. I thought they were total cuties.

Anyways I have my heart set on Florida after Junior college. Ill try my best to get a couple scholarships or something.

Def. man and if your dedicated to the gym...let me know when you get here. We will hook up and lift. Ill take ya downtown, youre sure to get laid if you run what your name implies.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Please be careful of the information you give out on this board. At this point I know where you go to school, what you look like, where you work out, some of the classes you are in and what you have purchased. Not a good idea in my opinion.
    Never thought of that...very wise.

Rickson...To be honest man, ya know some of its a lie...I cant tell everyone everything...LOL
    Yup and never tell the truth about yourself......

Talon: hey man, hell yeah im dedicated, been lifting since 8th grade with no huge breaks. Anyways ima talk to my counselor next week probably about what I need to do to go there and what scholarships I would be able to apply for.

Oh yeah. like it says, Im game for anything.

Sweet, let me know through the board...I can get us in to one of the finest gyms in the South East for free, cause I work there...LOL...

Bump for Mass Junkie...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information