KeyMastur is offline VET

Cool A night out - Partyboy Style

Alright boys and girls, let me tell you about my night last night. I was gonna write this last night before I went to bed, but I had a headache and was dead tired, so I opted for today.

So me and some friends decide to go out last night - about 10 of us. We're in Raleigh, NC on "business". Went over to Glenwood Ave. to this place called Bogarts I think - I can't remember. Anyways, we stop in to Vino's before to get our hands stamped by this bartender chick that one of the guys knows so we don't have to pay cover at any of the places. So in to Bogarts we go, pretty crowded place - more salty vets here than any other place I had been to - mind you this was my first time to go out in a while. So I'm just walkin around with the boys while they're near the bar ordering drinks. I don't drink, so I tell the guy who's doin the orderin to get me a glass of water. Of course we're all standin there in a group and this chick walks by. I grab her and ask her where she's headed. She tells me over to her friends. Why don't you go get your friends and come mingle (yes, I said mingle) with us ?? She tells me to come over there. So I go over there, meet her friends. Then she tells me she's headed downstairs to Hi 5, this other bar, and wants me to go with them. Well, she didn't have the best body in the place, but I know she wanted to bone. Even asked her what's in it for me if I go down there with her - she tells me it'll be worth it later on. Still, I opted for a pass and chilled with the boys. Then I'm walkin around only to come to the new chill place in the bar. Then she walks up. 5'10", wavy blonde hair, slutty lookin. I says to her "have you met nick ?" and point to my friend like a jackass ?? I was just fuckin around at first because I thought I could never land this. So I we all start bullshittin for a little bit and she asks me if I'll buy her a shot of Southern & Lime. We go around to the other side of the bar where it's less crowded, order up the shot, talk a little more. This is where she tells me she broke up with her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. Being sarcastic, she told me she lost her virginity to him. Oh yeah, she's 18, with a 22 year old ID - which makes her 15 1/2 when she got her cherry popped. I'm 24, horny, and only in town for a few more nights, so I don't care. Anyways, back to the sarcasm virginity comment - then she says "now don't go thinkin i'm some prude or anything". So I told her I was one of those who was waitin til I was married, but my plans changed when I encountered a 27 year old at age 20. Then she asks if I've ever had a younger woman take advantage of me. So I says to her "why, you wanna try ??". It's now become obvious to me that this girl is just lookin to score, and so am I, so we proceed. She wants another shot. This time we pull up some high chairs to the bar, I open a tab good for 2 shots. I forget what the bartender made her - Russian Kicker or something like that. Something strong is all she wanted. Remember, I don't drink. So, she smokes a few cigs, has a few shots. Soon she leans over and tells me she is an art major at this college (peace college in raleigh) which I could care less about. Then she tells me she's stripped at this club. So now I'm really thinkin - hell yeah !! She had only done it 3 times, and didn't let anyone touch her or she didn't rub up on anyone - she's a "good girl" as she kept sayin. I just laughed at that comment and went along with it. I asked her if she was gonna give me a dance later that night. Then she repeats she broke up with her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years and is lookin for a one night stand - because she's never had one. She starts suckin on my ear and tells me she's gonna fuck me good that night. So then I say "whenever you're ready, we can get out of here". She goes to the bathroom, comes back and says "let's get out of here". So close my tab. While I'm standin at the bar, she's wrappin her arms around me from behind. I play along and grab her leg, only for her to have her grab my hand and stick it on the outside of her pants, so I start rubbin, she starts grabbin my, diggin her nails into me. We start leaving the bar, and she starts talkin shit to some girl. Why, I have no idea, but I manage to get us out of there. Then she wants to start fights with other chicks outside. Why - I have no idea once again. Kinda stupid and immature, but what can you expect from an 18 year old.

Fast forward a little bit.......We get into my car, she leans over and grabs my dick, starts biting the outside of my pants. Then she sits back up, and I ask her " do you want some of this right now ?" - hell yeah she replies so I help her undo my pants, and she's givin me head while we're drivin back to my place. I let her have one set of kids which goes down her throat. She sits back up, and I tell her to start playing with herself. She goes buck wild fingering herself and rubbing her clit. I want some of that shit I say to her, so she grabs my hand and sticks it down her pants, yelling more, more. I'll only play with myself if you want me to she tells me. Fuck yeah I says.

We get into my place - she wants to jump in the shower. She's shit faced by now, so we jump in, naked of course. She sat down in the tub, but it's kinda small so I tell her let's get out of here and go to the bed. She has trouble gettin up - I was scared she was gonna fall and hit her head (didn't need any Very Bad Things type of shit happening). So we get in the sack and I throw my cap on and start goin at it. She's yellin the whole time, harder she says, more she wants, oh baby yes !! Try to get her on top and she starts ridin for a bit but with her being as hammered as she was, she just falls off. Kinda funny, but not really, because it means I gotta do more work ya know ??? So I hit it for a good while, then she wants me to eat her out - um, nope. Sorry. I'll hit it some more, every which way I can maneuver her drunk ass. She got up to go to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. This sobered her up a little bit, so I'm like "hey, i'm gonna take you home, I gotta go to work early in the morning" After about 20 minutes of this bullshit becuase she was wanting to fall asleep in my bed - which wasn't happening - I take her back to her place, drop her off, end of story.

What a great night to end this "business" trip here in Raleigh, NC. Oh the memories.

And for the record, this is not even normally me. I don't sleep around, but it has been a while. Like I said, I don't even go out much because of work.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 09-07-2003 at 06:33 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like you had one hell of a night. Did you get her name???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Name's aren't important here, but it's Holly.

mass junkie is offline banned
    awww.you dirty dawg.......................

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Wow, quite the story Key...I need a smoke now and I've never smoked before

Aragorn

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Wow, quite the story Key...I need a smoke now and I've never smoked before

Aragorn

No kidding, right?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    in all honesty, the only way to end a night of great sex with a one time stand is to tell them to get the fuck out...i seriously think my worst 1 niters have came from being dumb enough to allow the girl to stay...great story key

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    HAH. go down on her after you've been dogging it for a while? Tried that once.. Spermicidal lubricant tastes like shit!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

key you twisted fuck i love you!!!!haha

you texas freashow just str8 molesting chick,hahahahaha.isn't it great fucking young chicks.i had a 21 year two weeks ago and she's still stalking.god bless drugs and alcohol!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Me and my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years, Holly, broke up last night. I think she sat at home alone crying the whole time.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dude im trying to not beat off for at least another week, but this thread has made me horny as hell. You are the man.....you are the fucking man. Send that shit to penthouse, i bet they print it.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Me and my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years, Holly, broke up last night. I think she sat at home alone crying the whole time.
    lmao!

Hey Key .. I used to live in the Raleigh area my 1st 2 yrs of school, a lot of drunk college girls 'round there.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    lmao!

Hey Key .. I used to live in the Raleigh area my 1st 2 yrs of school, a lot of drunk college girls 'round there.

Key major props bro! I'm proud of ya! It could have been worse...how do you say...
    I had a girl in my buddies car straight trying to knock the eyes out of her head doggy style when she says "oh yeah YEAH....OH more more...gulp! ..BLUALKSJODIUPOIAJSPOFIJ ASF....barf barf barf!" threw the fuck up in my buddies car! The fact that you got the girl to the john before she made your hotel room unbarable is a job well done!

Good job Key! Makes me wish I single again, because I'm traveling all over the world for work these days!

SID

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Key major props bro! I'm proud of ya! It could have been worse...how do you say...
    I had a girl in my buddies car straight trying to knock the eyes out of her head doggy style when she says "oh yeah YEAH....OH more more...gulp! ..BLUALKSJODIUPOIAJSPOFIJ ASF....barf barf barf!" threw the fuck up in my buddies car! The fact that you got the girl to the john before she made your hotel room unbarable is a job well done!

Good job Key! Makes me wish I single again, because I'm traveling all over the world for work these days!

SID
    rofl, the puking description makes it so easy to picture

tatty is offline Member
    They got some dirties over there!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!! I lived in NC (Pinehurst) and your story ROCKS!!!!! God, I love younger women. I'm also glad you kicked her ass out!! CLASSIC

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid

SID
    roflmfao! 5 mins later and I'm still laughing at Sid's puking description.
    Too fu~king funny Bro!

Thread Information