Thread: Ball Size

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Ball Size

Ok, i went on a 13 days stint of not spanking it. Why, i have no clue. But anyway my nuts were hurting so I was rubbing them and noticed that one nut is bigger than the other!!!!!! WTF, has any one else ever noticed that one teste is bigger than the other or am i retarded. Is it possible also to raise ones test by not flauging the dolphin. I swear at my breaking point i was going to go crazy. Im expecting some good replies from Bermich and Partyboy on this one.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Ok, i went on a 13 days stint of not spanking it. Why, i have no clue. But anyway my nuts were hurting so I was rubbing them and noticed that one nut is bigger than the other!!!!!! WTF, has any one else ever noticed that one teste is bigger than the other or am i retarded. Is it possible also to raise ones test by not flauging the dolphin. I swear at my breaking point i was going to go crazy. Im expecting some good replies from Bermich and Partyboy on this one.
    Bro its normal for 1 nut to hang lower than the other 1..........is that what you meant?........damn bro you made me whip mine out to have a peek

Actually one is bigger than the other....i tried feeling with both hands also....Definatly one bigger than the other.

BDTR is offline Retired
    An enlarged testicle can be a result of an underlying problem, ie testicular cancer. My friend had the same thing, no real pain or anything, just a little burning and it was bigger than the other and they had to remove his left testicle.

no burning or anything, i just think ive always had two diff. nut sizes. Just like chicks boobs are diff. sizes, can it be the same with the boys.(balls)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    having different nut sizes is quite common. or so i remember reading in some medical papers. Im leavin to hit the gym but when i get back I'll see if I can find where I read it. Bump this for the ar medical bros!!

someday is offline Member
    my nuts a teeny tiny its like havin one potatoe in a burlap sack.....man i hope they come back..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    my nuts a teeny tiny its like havin one potatoe in a burlap sack.....man i hope they come back..
    HA. lucky SOB. mine are tiny and i've never done a cycle. They're like large almonds, or medium acorns.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm interested to hear DocM's opinion on this.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i read that this is normal, nothing to stress about unless you feels lumps on your nuts, then i would say go to the doc.

peaker

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    .... nothing to stress about unless you feels lumps on your nuts......peaker
    sorry...that just struck me as fkn hilarious....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Actually I am intersted in DocM's theory on this. But as for not spanking it or not having sex period for days on end will actually lower your test levels. I remember reading about it in a few journals.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You got to spank it, slap it, wack it on a bing bong

My testicles are the same size when they are full size. Right now, they are about 70-80% and the lefty is bulging slightly better.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Kind of like one of a womans breasts being slightly larger than the other. A case of dis-symmetry.

Now a enlarged testicle could be an indicator of cancer(or an STD), but it won't be constant, it should be a graduall increase in size. With that should come various other symtpms of sensitivty, numbness(in some cases), and burning or irritation.

realityarts is offline Member
    It's normal to have one nut bigger than the other. Have your doctor fondle them at least once per year...to be safe.

One remedy is to dart your balls with test!

Just kidding

Thread Information