BlocRoc is offline Member

G/F has gone AWOL!! What the......

Bro's

A week ago my GF left for a camping trip with her family and some friends.

2 days ago she came back around 8pm (at this point we hadnt seen each other in 5 days!)

That night she call me at work and says that she going to Santa Cruz (we are in Norcal) and will be back the next morning!

The next day I dont hear from her or anything (her cellphone doesnt get reception in SC. Then she call me at midnight like nothing happened. I got a bit pissed of and already was out with friends for some beers.

I told her that we'd talk the next day, and she never called or anything.........all day!

Now its two days later and I cant get a hold of her in any way!

Cellphone has been OFF for the whole day...

Throw me some ideas and feedback! I am about to get pissed of as all hell about this!

L8

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    settle down bud. I know its hard I freak out like that too just play the angles their are ways to get a little something out of this. The key to the relationship is DONT GIVE A SHIT (even though you do dont show it). Make sure even if she doesnt want you anymore (which I highly doubt its only one week im guessing you have 10 years left in your young life)that she sees you with a best friend or someone they were always jealous of. She will come running back if she doesn't want you right now. The best friend ploy works every time best way to discipline a girl too.

P.S. she might not even think anything of taking a week off. Just don't think about it and fester untill you know what is going on

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Its really hard to understand women sometimes. I would say just play it cool even though i would be going crazy at this point. Try to get a hold of here but dont go phsyco and call every 5 min. Once you do get a hold of her just talk like adults cause fighting is a good way to fuck up things. Good Luck Brotha

Lots of good advice and all!

Im already refraining from hitting the redial button every 3 minutes!

Listeming to some rammstein and trying not to go in the garage and beat the FUCK out of the extra fridge!

In a year and a half we have seen each other EVERY day and now all of a sudden she goes away for 4 days camping and then bounces out on me for another 3 days without saying a word or anything!

Im really getting pumped about this!

Its ungodly believable how hard it is to control my temper about this!

L8

" DU HAST..........."

I love this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna mosh in my living room for a while and try to relax before I have to bounce out to work!!!!!!!!

Makes me want to pound a gram of test into my ass and go start a bar fight after work!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8

du hast mesh
    heck yah Rammstein's the shit don't worry bout it just feel like you are the one in control always helps (we all know chicks control the universe though, with their dreaded ability to limit masturbation)

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    dude, after living with my wife, i honestly understand why men turn gay.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Makes me want to pound a gram of test into my ass and go start a bar fight after work!!!!!!!
    I'd go to her house and pound her in the ass!

nj juice is offline Member
    Wow bro you really seen her every day for the last year and a half? More power to you, i would get tired of a girl seeing her that often. There's only been one girl in my life who i could have a relationship like that with........

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

shit god bless you kid

i wish the fuck girls would stay way!once you start bangin them they seem to just latch on like a god damn leech.be happy she's given you free time.instead of being at home moshing in your living room, you should be out hitting random ass while she'd out of town!damn!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i wish the fuck girls would stay way!once you start bangin them they seem to just latch on like a god damn leech.be happy she's given you free time.instead of being at home moshing in your living room, you should be out hitting random ass while she'd out of town!damn!
    partyboy, not bad idea! listen to him! he's the fucking man bro!

I tell you what dude it's obvious your loving her alot, but don't let her get to you! Women are like a fucking game of chess! As much as you wish she had a dick right now so you could pound on her, don't fret! And don't go stalking her on the phone! if she wants to play PLAY! Fucker her! Your time to get back at her! Bro you're in NOCAL! There's nice ASE everywhere!
    Also, when you get her back and your boning her from behind....SLIP...say OPPPs! and turn her brown "eye blue! Sorry honey I got a little wound up and slipped out and in your crap factory! Does that hurt????!!!"
    FrkyBgStok, I'm not into it, but I understand it! Funny as shit! My bro says that all the time...of course his chicks PSYCHO! and married WTF!

SID

talon is offline Senior Member
    ha ha ha, I couldnt agree more, really I couldnt......

Any BROS still up!?

Just got back from SF, trying to get some FUCKING anger out and NOW.......ON Top of this shit with my GF.........My friends fucked me over completely tonight and ditched me!

FUCK WOMEN.....

Fuck it all...........................

I just want to DESTROY something~!~

No shit!

I dont know why I didnt! and why I dont!!!!

ARGH~!!!!!!!!!!

Im in a BLACK and hateful mood!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    No offense to anyone else but i'd suggest just settling down and waiting to see what she has to say. She sounds rather busy right now and if you've been together for a year and a half it seems like youd have more faith in her than you are coming off like you do. It usually helps the relationship to have some time apart every now and then. Why don't you take advantage of it and go hang out with the guys or do things she normally doesn't want to/wont let you do.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is the best advise I can give. I don't know the circumstances of why she isn't calling. But, my philosophy is simple. Always, always have the upper hand. Meaning, she knows your going to keep calling there for she knows you will be there for her when she decides to come back or call. Now she has the upper hand. Turn the tables around. Make her wonder why you aren't calling...Don't call her. Go out and have fun. Act like it's no big deal. It will eat her alive and the games will stop. Theres nothing more that turns people off is showing your desparate. WORKS EVERYTIME
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-08-2003 at 10:33 AM.

Sobriety, the morning sunlight, and this headache sure do make it easier to see that hanging back is the way to go!

Best cure for a hangover.......Going to go and do a couple of miles on the bike!

L8

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Here is the best advise I can give. I don't know the circumstances of why she isn't calling. But, my philosophy is simple. Always, always have the upper hand. Meaning, she knows your going to keep calling there for she knows you will be there for her when she decides to come back or call. Now she has the upper hand. Turn the tables around. Make her wonder why you aren't calling...Don't call her. Go out and have fun. Act like it's no big deal. It will eat her alive and the games will stop. Theres nothing more that turns people off is showing your desparate. WORKS EVERYTIME
    EXACTLEY, very nicely put BUY, very, very nice.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Bro's

A week ago my GF left for a camping trip with her family and some friends.

2 days ago she came back around 8pm (at this point we hadnt seen each other in 5 days!)

That night she call me at work and says that she going to Santa Cruz (we are in Norcal) and will be back the next morning!

The next day I dont hear from her or anything (her cellphone doesnt get reception in SC. Then she call me at midnight like nothing happened. I got a bit pissed of and already was out with friends for some beers.

I told her that we'd talk the next day, and she never called or anything.........all day!

Now its two days later and I cant get a hold of her in any way!

Cellphone has been OFF for the whole day...

Throw me some ideas and feedback! I am about to get pissed of as all hell about this!

L8
    It sounds to me like she wants to break up. That's how I would interpret it if someone did that to me.

bigal81 is offline New Member
    Fuck that shit bro.....why get all pissed off about a girl. Theres so many girls out there its not even worth wasting your time bro.

Go to the mall, get you a nice outfit, then call your boys, and go out grab yourself a new girl.

Nobody wants to wake up to the same bowl of cereal everymorning anyways, you need the variety pack.

Good luck bro,

Big Al

mammoth is offline Member
    I have been married for almost a decade, and partyboynyc has it right about being a bachelor! If I was only "dating" I would be a manwhore! These are the best years of your life bro! Now if you were married to this girl then I would say that you had something to worry about. Really though I would say go about your business and if she comes back to you then it was meant to be but if she doesn't then hit the ground running and live life to the fullest!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from a GOOD BIKE RIDE!!!!!!!

Hammered the WHEELS like I havent done in a while!

You know what I mean....When you catch yourself growling at yourself to push harder!

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Got the damn booze out of my system, REALIZED today that I finally want to quit smoking for good!

I got a bulk cycle coming in the mail.......

RIP IT UP
    TEAR INTO IT

Im back to feeling good!

THE GF IS GONE!!

I called (last time ever calling her) and left here a message (only way to contact her) and said that its over!!!!!!

You bros are the shiznizzle.........

L8

PartyBoy

You sound just like someone that I work with!

Smacking random ass!

Classic!

L8

Quote Originally Posted by mammoth
    I have been married for almost a decade, and partyboynyc has it right about being a bachelor! If I was only "dating" I would be a manwhore! These are the best years of your life bro! Now if you were married to this girl then I would say that you had something to worry about. Really though I would say go about your business and if she comes back to you then it was meant to be but if she doesn't then hit the ground running and live life to the fullest!
    Damn Bro

We're the same age (Im about 2 weeks older) and you've been married for 10 years!

I could never picture that for myself!

How'd you do it!?

L8

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. And Mad props to you for quitting smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    EXACTLEY, very nicely put BUY, very, very nice.....

Thanks bro! It's sooo true. Imagine what she is telling her friends? "oh he won't stop calling me" or "He's obsessed with me'". BULLSHIT. I will never have a girl take the upper hand. And they try. I love it when a girl tells me she likes someone else or plays mind games with me. I act like I don't care... All I say is I hope you find true happiness because you deserve it. I never give in, and again, It drives them crazy. Women want what they can't have. If they try and mind game me, I laugh. I actually just told my buddy the same shit. He stopped calling the girl, went out, had fun. Now all of a sudden she's calling everday wondering why in the hell he isn't calling back. He just says "oh I was out at this bar, doing this, doing that. Next thing you know, she's in love with him.

UPPER HAND PEOPLE, UPPER HAND.

Bro's

Quick update!

Its now been 4 days since I first posted and the GF (well EX now) still hasnt called or anything. I havent tried calling her in the last few days and EVERYONE that I know is seriously wondering what could have happened with her that she stopped calling all of a sudden!

Who cares! I say!

I'm moving on.......This morning at the gym I had awesome intensity, actually made myself sore, and afterwards did 20 miles on my TREK aluminum road bike...Havent pused like that in a while....

Felt awesome!

NOW the main thing to do is to find someone to put my carrot in because Im going to be pumping 600mg of test into myself within the next two weeks!!!

ROCK ON IM EXCITED!!!!

PEACE AND L8

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    she's cheating on you...just go fuck her best friend

Bro's

Quick update!

Its now been 4 days since I first posted and the GF (well EX now) still hasnt called or anything. I havent tried calling her in the last few days and EVERYONE that I know is seriously wondering what could have happened with her that she stopped calling all of a sudden!

Who cares! I say!

I'm moving on.......This morning at the gym I had awesome intensity, actually made myself sore, and afterwards did 20 miles on my TREK aluminum road bike...Havent pused like that in a while....

Felt awesome!

NOW the main thing to do is to find someone to put my carrot in because Im going to be pumping 600mg of test into myself within the next two weeks!!!

ROCK ON IM EXCITED!!!!

PEACE AND L8
    Sorry to hear that bro. If she wanted to break up that is a fucked up way to do it. She should have been adult enough to talk to you face to face and state how she feels. Even if that isn't her reasoning, it's still messed up she hasn't contacted you. I'm sure she knows you'd be worried. You're better off moving on and staying away from women who play games like this.

Take this time to focus on yourself and the goals you want to accomplish.

Well

Finally I got the official letter. She dropped it off along with my stuff when I was at work!!!

Said she needed time alone!! Also some bullshit about how she knew what the future had in store for us! COOL TRICK....foretelling the future!

L8 and good morning!

Well

Finally I got the official letter. She dropped it off along with my stuff when I was at work!!!

Said she needed time alone!! Also some bullshit about how she knew what the future had in store for us! COOL TRICK....foretelling the future!

L8 and good morning!
    I'm not sure if you have a violent temper or not. I wonder why she didn't do it face to face. The letter and leaving your stuff is a chicken shit way of doing it. Maybe she met another guy on her trip and was to chicken to tell you to your face so she did it this way. Either way, be glad it's done. You're better off without her.

I wish I had a violent temper...Maybe she'd get the idea across that you dont end almost two years of anything in the way that she did!!!!

Stupid girl, but I pretty much expected it to be DONE AND OVER!!!

L8

Well, bro, You will be fine! Your a stand up guy and it's her loss. Now go let the world know that you are available!!!!!!

BLT

Thread Information