Shredz is offline Respected Member

What do u do in this situation?

What do u think about the people who just walk up to you in the gym..you don't even know them..and they start asking you about AS. They start implying that you take them...you don't even know these people!!!!

They ask you all kinds of questions...and they don't even have a clue about what they are talking about..not to mention they talk to you while you are trying to work out, and they are not descreit about it.

how do you deal with these people and what do u say? They drive me nuts..

Dome is offline Junior Member
    I'd throw a dumbbell at them,that'll get rid of them

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Fart.........they usually leave soon after.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

one sentence i use all the time

"you're talking to the wrong guy" thats' all i say and they stop.seriously

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I act as though I don't hear them when they approach me and if they persist I politely tell them I'm trying to train and shrug them off.

superbeast is offline Member
    Yeah, I use the same as PB. It works.

I had a kid come up to me that I'd never talked to before and asks me, "I've been taking GH for a couple weeks and I can't figure out why I'm losing weight. What do you think?" At the time I blew him off.

Now, I get some of my stuff through him. hehehe

once you let them know

you're not goign to talk about it, they get annoyed or just give up and find someone else to bother.i just get off on pissing people off.maybe thats' it

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I just growl at them .....they get the message

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: once you let them know

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    .i just get off on pissing people off.maybe thats' it
    Ohhh...nonsense, you just get off period.

As far as the gym, man...some 40ish year old last week comes up to me (who may i add is the most ripped guy you can see, but NO SIZE whatsoever) and goes "So, you got pretty big arms, what kind of supplements do you take?" Yes, he gave me a slight wink. I go "Uhhh.....Well, i take creatine, and i have tried some andro stuff".

He goes" That stuff doesn't work."
    I said "Ya, i know...but i still take it."
    Conversation went OFF TOPIC from then on out. Arthur would have been mad.

And two days ago, he comes up to me and goes
    "Whats up man?" Mind you...he always likes he's on crack and weed everytime i see him. His eyes are always closed and he's always grinnin talkin like a surfer dude.
    Then he said" Bro, i just started some new shit today, and i dont know if im handling it well.... "

I said " Really??" and just walked away and proceeded to use the 100 pounders as he stared in awe. Ahhhhhhhh...gotta love it.

P3, long time no getting ripped on by you,haha

i started to feel neglected,hahaha

He goes" That stuff doesn't work."
    I said "Ya, i know...but i still take it." ,hahahaha.thats' the funniest shit i have heard.well, no sir, it doesn't work.i just like to waste my $$

hahahaha Ohhhh brutha man!!! You kill me!!! Shit, you said that I made the funny and im STILL laughin at you!!! lol

Merry f*cking Xmas!!

haha

MERRY MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO AND AN ALCOHOL AND CHEMICALLY ABUSED NEW YEAR!!!

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Well partyboy , I think your mother sure needed more hand soap at your house while you were growing up ......

As far as the question here ...

This is the sad fact that many ( even newbies here ) think that to have any size at all , your juicing .... I take it as an insult for their first statement to be anything regarding AS .... I like the Arnold theory when it comes to these beginners ... Although I use this to my advantage ( being a PT ) I try to get their money .... show them the lifestyle that must be maintained in order to physically grow ... this usually turns them off .... The get big quick scheme didn't work ...

But, if the guy comes off cocky or rude about it ... I will usually take an aggresive stance as if to break him in half and simply state ... Listen brother, why don't you try using the weights instead of using your mouth ... seems to be an intelligent way of saying BACK OFF you &#^$*.....

Whooooo...Thatta baby MM...I've never seen you so serious bout anythang.

did u start that halo today?

Anyway, bump this to the top, i wanna see some more responses.

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Get rid of them fast

Next time someone comes up to you say the following:

"No I don't big boy but you look pretty fine to me. Nice bunsss!"
    (Be sure you say it with a really gay voice)

That is sure to get them running. LOL

P.s I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. To each his own.

Capital X

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Re: one sentence i use all the time

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    "you're talking to the wrong guy" thats' all i say and they stop.seriously
    i'm with party boy here. if they persist i get rude.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I look at him while holding the 120's and say" Get the F**k outta my face or I'll shove this up your punk as!!!" If he persists, then I'll get angry

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    wait till jason gets back!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    god I never get people asking about that stuff........must need more size......LOL

Some guy guessed my weight in the resturant today which was odd " he was like we we're just discussing how much you weigh, what is it 115kgs?" I was like "I don't do Kgs!!" Weird.

Originally posted by Pete235
    I look at him while holding the 120's
    You throwin a front on my 100s? PUNK!

Come on big al...don't be so modest....you said you were about 230ish right?? Come on, you got 20 lbs on me...so don't say that I get it, and you don't.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Instead of letting them DRIVE U NUTS, I'd DRIVE them in the NUTS

Most people don't approach my partners and I?

Because there's no talking during our workouts, just alot of yelling
    at each other, and grinning faces!

You could always try?.....I no speeeeck inglish, now F**K OFF!

I know that this is a little off topic guys, but the best is when you see that clown that you were in the 10th grade with and couldn't stand from high school that used to piss you off to no extent. You know the one. He was one of those guys that was an early bloomer who peaked in high school and made sure that you knew it every waking moment of your life. Not really a bad build, but always covered it up or tried to emphasize what little muscle he had with a big baggy sweater and never had to work out to get it. Those are also usually the guys with the biggest mouths. No matter what I did, I was a tall lanky awkward looking mofo. 6'0" and like 165lbs or so. I couldn't put meat on my bones if I had it surgically grafted there. Needless to say, I saw mouthpiece a couple of years ago (before I even started A/S mind you) at the local gym that I worked out at. Well wouldn't you know it? My new best friend looked exactly the way he did in the 10th grade, right down to the mullet haircut. He won some kind of 1 month membership as a door prize or something. Trust me in no way did this guy look like a frequent member. After not seeing this guy for 6-7 years. It was friggin priceless. All of the sudden, he's my best friend in the friggin world and one of the first sentences out of his mouth is "So, what kinda juice ya takin". I didn't like this ass wad particularly to begin with because of all of the torturous skinny punk comments that he used to present me with in high school and new that I would do nothing about. Seeing is how I wasn't out to rekindle some kind of long lost friendship with this looser, I responded with. "What am I taking? You're pathetic, try solid food and training you worthless piece of crap. Not all of us are still working at the gas station that we were in high school trying to save up enough money paycheck to paycheck in order to by that next case of beer, or that next gram of weed so we can lie around on our moms couch and get shitface and eat ding dongs and ho ho's all night just to do it again the next week." Keep in mind, I’m trying to look as menacing as possible while saying this with a strait face all in one breath. It didn't hurt now that I had him out muscled by 65lbs and 3 inches either. Oddly enough, he doesn't ask me about steroids now anytime he sees me and proceeds to kiss my ass every single time he does so. Sorry guys. Maybe I got a little long winded with this and hearing it probably doesn't have the same effect as doing it. It just really supported that whole "what goes around comes around" theory nicely.

I'm sure glad that I was nice to everyone in high school.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    he's my best friend in the friggin world and one of the first sentences out of his mouth is "So, what kinda juice ya takin". I didn't like this ass wad particularly to begin with because of all of the torturous skinny punk comments that he used to present me with in high school and new that I would do nothing about. Seeing is how I wasn't out to rekindle some kind of long lost friendship with this looser, I responded with. "What am I taking? You're pathetic, try solid food and training you worthless piece of crap. Not all of us are still working at the gas station that we were in high school trying to save up enough money paycheck to paycheck in order to by that next case of beer, or that next gram of weed so we can lie around on our moms couch and get shitface and eat ding dongs and ho ho's all night just to do it again the next week."
    The Big Red Machine you are my freakin' HERO brother !!!!! I'd die to do that to one of the wiseasses I went to school with !

Diabolic is offline New Member
    i dont have that prob, cause im still pretty small. What I hate is when people stare at me...drives me crazy!

why cant these people mind their own business and watch TV like good people

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    when i train in the gym i train.
    im not there to talk. (after squats or deads i CANT talk!)
    if im accosted by some numbnuts talking at me then i ask them (nicely) to wait until i finish my training session. if they persist im very abusive to them. so far no one has waited till later and no one has continued when iv been abusive

THE BIG RED MACHINE: Funny you should have said that but..... in about a month i have a school reunion to go so. most of these people iv not seen since i was a lanky beanpole.
    Many of them were the sports gods of the school and im going to be interested to see what they look like now. its also going to be interesting to see what they make of me now

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Even tho you might think its a joke it really works. I burp and fart as much as possible between sets. It keeps all the hanger ons away. Trust me its not a joke it works. Especially after eating tuna and bbq sauce an hour before.

Thread Information