Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs down Look at what I f'ing woke up to!!

Maybe I had no appetite for the past few days b/c it was pre-snow depression! j/k

Okay today is Sept 16th...and look at what I f'ing woke up to! It will be gone by tomorrow...but still!!! I love the snow...but it's too early!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look at what I f'ing woke up to!!-091603.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thats pretty cool..............................Its still bikini weather down here....thank god!!!

hybrid is offline Member
    Time to get the snowmobiles out of storage!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thats pretty cool..............................Its still bikini weather down here....thank god!!!
    grrrrrr.........i'm jealous.............they are predicting this will be one of the worst winters yet............. .........i must get out of New York................off to Flordia or Cali (yeh,i wish).......hate the cold weather...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man Money that sucks....I guess I would be rubbing it in by telling you tonight I am going surfing with no wetsuit...water is still warm and the waves are great!

Good luck this winter!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Mass...............we're in Florida for heaven's sake..........it's damn near bikini season year round. Hell if we could combined all the cold days we have in a winter I'll bet we'd have three weeks of cold weather...........the thing that bugs me is it'll be cold one day then hot as balls the next.

The one thing my bro in Canada does that I'd love to try is snowmobile riding............that looks kick a$$.

On the other side of the coin I look at the snow capped mountains everday while sipping on my tea. The weather here is unpredictable...but it is a nature lover's paradise. Calgary was voted the cleanest city in the world.

Danielle.......................Florida should be your first choice..............lower cost of living. South beach.....need I say more?

Alright Money, what kind of tea do you drink?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Mass...............we're in Florida for heaven's sake..........it's damn near bikini season year round. Hell if we could combined all the cold days we have in a winter I'll bet we'd have three weeks of cold weather...........the thing that bugs me is it'll be cold one day then hot as balls the next.

The one thing my bro in Canada does that I'd love to try is snowmobile riding............that looks kick a$$.
    Yo now dont forget me, us Florida boys ride together...LOL...Man like Mass and Jag. said its bikini season year around. I love the luke warm weather during the winter. Most of the time not to cold, but not hot at all. Ah Florida, ya gotta love it.....

Danielle.......................Florida should be your first choice..............lower cost of living. South beach.....need I say more?
    what part of florida are you from?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Why in the hell did you have to show that? Winter here in chicago is just around the corner, and I'm in noway looking forward to snow..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    grrrrrr.........i'm jealous.............they are predicting this will be one of the worst winters yet............. .........i must get out of New York................off to Flordia or Cali (yeh,i wish).......hate the cold weather...........
    has TX ever crossed your mind ??

Stop being selfish Key, there are two many good looking women in Texas already. At least let a couple make their way her would ya. Hahaha

Mass, I'm in the Tampa - St Pete area but I lived in Ft Lauderdale for a year so I know South Beach.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Mass, I'm in the Tampa - St Pete area but I lived in Ft Lauderdale for a year so I know South Beach.
    me being selfish ?? can we say Ybor ??

Alright Money, what kind of tea do you drink?
    Actually there a few places here and in VanCity than bring in tea from all over the world. This morning I had a black tea with dried blueberries and these little blue flowers in it. It was good.

I bought a Namring 1st flush last year...it was $$ but good. I like tea but I just can't justify the high $$. I like my Red Rose still.

Damn...........hard to beat a trump like that. Too funny, I work in Ybor and forgot all about it!

I take it you've been to Ybor?

Damn money I'm impressed......thought I was the only guy who drank tea. Blackberry is one of my favorite morning teas. I like the smell of coffee but I never got used to the taste.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Damn...........hard to beat a trump like that. Too funny, I work in Ybor and forgot all about it!

I take it you've been to Ybor?
    Yes, Tampa is a great town for a few things. Bucs aren't bad. Ybor is good. Mons Venus is great !!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SNOW?? Is that what they call that white stuff?? I never knew it actually came from the sky. Always thought it was blown from the machines at the ski resorts. Shit. If they found a way to package it and sell it, Im sure CALIF would love to have some.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Snow....I hate the shit and where I live we might have it for a total of three weeks most years. But unitl you've had a skidoo going 100mph on it, you'll never have any use for the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Yes, Tampa is a great town for a few things. Bucs aren't bad. Ybor is good. Mons Venus is great !!
    Mons venus is nowhere near as good as it used to be since tampa hosted their last superbowl...........Treasure Island in miami........Is the shit

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

someday is offline Member
    i sat for about 2 mintues trying to decide if i wanted to seeanother bruised ass cheek.....then i clicked yes... glad to see i was pleasantly suprised byno ass cheek...seriously though its summer your country is so backwards snowin in the summer....police drivin mini-vans....lard on your fries....what next?

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Snow....I hate the shit and where I live we might have it for a total of three weeks most years. But unitl you've had a skidoo going 100mph on it, you'll never have any use for the stuff.
    I used to live in the prairies and once the rivers and lakes froze over...it was f'ing chaos!!

I haven't rode for a while. Last time I rode I was on an Artic Cat Thunder Cat 1000...when I cracked it off the line...I almost flew off. That thing was beyond fast. I remember cracking it wide open and looking at the cabins on the shore...they were nothing more than a blur. I couldn't focus b/c I was going so fast.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't seen snow since I went to jackson hole, got to snow ski, ride snowmobiles, snowball fights...that was great, all we got down south is ran...I guess we can have mudd fights. Ow we have hurricanes too...they suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    i sat for about 2 mintues trying to decide if i wanted to seeanother bruised ass cheek.....then i clicked yes... glad to see i was pleasantly suprised byno ass cheek...seriously though its summer your country is so backwards snowin in the summer....police drivin mini-vans....lard on your fries....what next?
    I assume you mean cheese and gravy.
    Don't ever bad mouth poutine!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I was personally expecting a pic of some disgusting, wrinkled old bag like i've seen in so many other threads. "who does my GF have to give head to around here to get me popular?" is one that jumps to mind.

Snow i guess is just what you've got to deal with up in canada. Florida's got hurricanes, you've got long winters. California's got earthquakes.

So that all means thatweather sucks royally unless you're in australia, you lucky son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    So that all means thatweather sucks royally unless you're in australia, you lucky son of a bitch.
    Down side of living in Australia is that you have to live with Australians. j/k

I'm going to get some heat from that zinger!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Wish I were in that snow..Sicily is still hot, however we have been blessed these pst few days with rain..kind of reminds me of home in Wa. State!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Mons venus is nowhere near as good as it used to be since tampa hosted their last superbowl...........Treasure Island in miami........Is the shit
    Been to Treasure Island a few times..totally awsome, however driving by Mons and 2001 almost everyday going to work makes it kinda tempting.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wait until OG see´s that pic, he lives in florida. The only white powder his ever seen is cocaine

It mostly melted by yesterday late afternoon...but it fucking snowed again last night!! We had 10cm the night before and probably another 10cm last night. It's also -2C as we speak! I think it went as far -6C last night.

This weather system is way too early! Halloween is the usual snow point. The snow will be gone soon...but damn does it ever suck now!

Welcome to the Great White North!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It mostly melted by yesterday late afternoon...but it fucking snowed again last night!! We had 10cm the night before and probably another 10cm last night. It's also -2C as we speak! I think it went as far -6C last night.

This weather system is way too early! Halloween is the usual snow point. The snow will be gone soon...but damn does it ever suck now!

Welcome to the Great White North!
    what the hell is a centimeter?.......man dont you know us ass backward americans dont go by the metric system..............inches baby inches!

The last country in the world that's not on the metric system...are you guys scared?

I still use my weight and height in feet and pounds though. Most people in Canada do.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    1 inch = 2,5 cm

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    1 inch = 2,5 cm
    lol....thanks bro

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Bring on the snow, I say. Once summer is over here (Vancouver) the only thing to look forward to (besides rain) is snowboarding season, which takes mucho snow. The nice thing about this city is it doesn't snow (ok it rains a lot in the winter), doesn't freeze, and one of the best ski/board resorts in N. America (Whistler) is an hour and a half away.

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    MBH I feel for you.....LOL. First, the early snowfall then the misery of the stampeders and Flames not making it to the playoffs yet again. BTW did I mention that I am from the Beautiful part of Alberta..... Just kidding bro! ha! ha! have fun and take it easy...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Juggernaut2148]"Stop being selfish Key, there are two many good looking women in Texas already. At least let a couple make their way her would ya. Hahaha"

I dunno, I hear those old women who retire and move to Florida are pretty hot. Nothing like a 80 year old chic to get the motor running.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information