Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

this would make you piss in your pants

Got this off Got Swole

I know I owuld be pissen my pants
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this would make you piss in your pants-shark.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not many things scare me.... that however would make me want to cry like a little girl.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I love to pee in the ocean.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I love to pee in the ocean.
    Same here, just making the water warmer.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    It's liberating too. I feel free, where else can you just piss all over the place and not suffer the consequences?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    holy shit

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    scary as hell, but i think it's photoshopped. I do a lot of surfing/boogie boarding, and waves just aren't that transparent. There's usually so much silt stirred up that you can't see anything past an inch. I guess maybe at a rocky beach, in really bright light where the waves broke really really deep, MAYBE.
    And yes, i would totally mess myself if i ever saw that.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Uh, swim my ass off in the other direction.....

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    got photoshop?

damn whoever can do that is pretty good or has to much time on there hands

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awesome picture..........

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Is it real? It looks abit suspecius to me.

Personally i love sharks and wouldnt mind swimming in the free with some great whites outside south africa.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like a dolphin

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i have always wanted to take a bite out of a shark

someday is offline Member
    how much protien in shark meat??????

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    how much protien in shark meat??????
    It's comparable to tuna. But the mercury levels are very high.

hybrid is offline Member
    Just don't be dangling your feet or arms at that point. Makes you look like a seal. Good eats to a shark.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same pic, but I'm also curious to know if it's real. Whatever the case may be, I love sharks, but if I were in that situation, I would probably not only wet my pants, but shit them as well!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    nice pic but reality is that sharks dont like to be beaten into the surf by waves. They are mostly bottom feeders just beyond the breakers

But I bet that could very quickly improve my surfing ability to get into shore in the most expedient manner!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I think I'd hop on my board pretty quick!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I've been in a similar situation surfing and it turned out to be dolphin thank god... infact dolphins like to make surfers crap there wetsuits! I think they really have a sick sense of humor! Serious! I think that in the pic it is a dolphin, although sharks have been seen in waves like that, looking at the dorsal and tail it is dolphin.
    From experience I've been out in the water at 6am when it's cold and there's just a handful of us and it's cloudy and overcast and you're sitting in the lineup waiting for a wave and you just up and move for no reason because you get spooked. And it may not always be in your head, you realize that lightning could strike and we are in there territory. Respect the ocean because if you dont'..... it has a funny way of earning it. No shit! And Amen!

SID

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Respect the ocean because if you dont'..... it has a funny way of earning it. No shit! And Amen!

SID
    Amen to that bro!!! About the scariest scene I've been in was when I was a search and rescue swimmer. A guy somehow fell over board and when we jumped on the chopper to go get him as we were flying in we noticed a group of sharks beginning to circle him. Unfortanetly it was my turn to be the first diver in the water.... now talk about wanting to cry like a bitch.... good news is that we were in and out of there before anything happened.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have the same pic, but I'm also curious to know if it's real. Whatever the case may be, I love sharks, but if I were in that situation, I would probably not only wet my pants, but shit them as well!!!!
    There would be a huge loaf floating near by DB

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've had the crap scared out of me more than a few times............ever been diving and look over to see a an eight foot Bull within ten feet of you and never knew it was there?......worse yet I was bug hunting and had a freakin huge Hammer-Head swimming around me.

I'm with Rip.....looks like a dolphin to me as well. I'm always at ease when I see a dolphin..........means there are no sharks around.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I've had the crap scared out of me more than a few times............ever been diving and look over to see a an eight foot Bull within ten feet of you and never knew it was there?......worse yet I was bug hunting and had a freakin huge Hammer-Head swimming around me.

I'm with Rip.....looks like a dolphin to me as well. I'm always at ease when I see a dolphin..........means there are no sharks around.
    Dolphins are a surfers best friend! But at the same token those cute little MFing sea lions..well they're beef jerkey to dangerous ones! We were out in decent surf when my buddy got knocked off his board by a sea otter or .. what ever the little ones are! The funny ones.. anyways he damn near shet his wetsuit and ran on water like to get out of the lineup! I still can hear him "Dude, wtf! fuck fuck fuck fuck x2400 then i'm fuck di fbus gone mfer!" that's pretty close to a quote from him I may have mispelled what ever he was saying, but it was close!
    I was snorkling in the Inian Ocean when a 7' black tip came at me so, taking the advice of one of "good" seal/diver buds "oh just hit him in the nose" so I did and he left me alone.... well, we were at a beach party at the dive locker that night when I told him he laughed loud as hell told the CWO that was there and was like I was kidding! Then the CWO took me aside to say you could be one of us ... blah blha!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I've been in a similar situation surfing and it turned out to be dolphin thank god... infact dolphins like to make surfers crap there wetsuits! I think they really have a sick sense of humor! Serious! I think that in the pic it is a dolphin, although sharks have been seen in waves like that, looking at the dorsal and tail it is dolphin.
    From experience I've been out in the water at 6am when it's cold and there's just a handful of us and it's cloudy and overcast and you're sitting in the lineup waiting for a wave and you just up and move for no reason because you get spooked. And it may not always be in your head, you realize that lightning could strike and we are in there territory. Respect the ocean because if you dont'..... it has a funny way of earning it. No shit! And Amen!

SID

Actually, if you look at the pic, its a Great White Shark. real or not......Way to big for a dolphin and it has all the classic lines of a white shark.

Shit, it could be a grouper and I'd still freakout!!!!!!

Whatever it is shark, dolphin, photoshop or not it looks pretty cool.

Hey, anyone have that photoshop picture of the great white coming out of the water trying to bite a helicopter? I was going to attach it but I can't find it.

here it is....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this would make you piss in your pants-badday.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Whatever it is shark, dolphin, photoshop or not it looks pretty cool.

Hey, anyone have that photoshop picture of the great white coming out of the water trying to bite a helicopter? I was going to attach it but I can't find it.
    As always, palme delivers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this would make you piss in your pants-havingabaddayatwork.jpg  

shows you what I know!!!! It actually is a dolphin.

Click on the link below to the guys site who actually took the photo...

http://www.surfshooter.com/DolphinInfo.html

Too funny! BLT just beat you out for the post Palme..............I still love you the most though. That picture is a riot! Thanks

Wait...You love him more than me? My feelings are hurt!!!!

Don't you just hate these love triangles? I love you too BLT. I mean who dosen't love a good BLT? hahaha

Bastard!!!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That one of the helicopter cant be real. Come on now

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Would have bet the ranch that was a shark.So much for the ranch

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That one of the helicopter cant be real. Come on now

Source: National Geographic

A photograph that has been circulating on the internet showing a shark leaping out of the water to attack a helicopter, is a fake. The composite image, which claims to be National Geographic's "Photo of the Year," was spliced together from a U.S. Air Force photo taken near San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge and a photo of a shark from South Africa.

The photo of a breaching great white shark was taken by South African photographer Charles Maxwell [see the link to his Web site at the bottom of this page]. The Air Force photo of an HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter was taken by Lance Cheung. They were spliced together by an unknown person, and reportedly began making the rounds on e-mail in August 2001.

"I'd like to make contact with the person who did this—not to get him or her into trouble, but because it's a lot of fun and it is a good job," Maxwell said. "However, I must make clear that I would not like to see this happen to one of my photographs again. It is wrong to take images from a Web site without permission." Maxwell said he has sold quite a few photographs as a result of the attention the hoax has drawn to his work.

The e-mail containing the hoax photo says:

AND YOU THINK YOUR [sic] HAVING A BAD DAY AT WORK !!

Although this looks like a picture taken from a Hollywood movie, it is in fact a real photo, taken near the South African coast during a military exercise by the British Navy.

It has been nominated by National Geographic as "THE photo of the year".

Other versions of the e-mail credit it to Geo, a German periodical similar to National Geographic magazine.

Nationalgeographic.com has received hundreds of visits each day due to this photo since the latest round of the e-mail began. These visitors can be identified by their searches for such strings as "photo of the year" and "shark helicopter." E-mail inboxes have also been deluged with inquires about the photo.

Sharks jump out of the water—a behavior known as "breaching"—when they hunt seals. The shark uses an explosive surprise attack to snatch the seal before it can swim away, resulting in the shark throwing itself into the air.

Maxwell took his photo at False Bay, South Africa. Though False Bay is perhaps the best place to see sharks feeding on seals, he said, it is difficult to get to. "Anyone wanting to hire a boat to see this amazing spectacle must work through the only registered white shark operators in False Bay, Chris Fallows and Rob Lawrence of African Shark Encounters."

Maxwell said that he "cheated a bit" to get the photo. Though he has seen as many as ten breaches in a single morning, it is difficult to predict where a shark will be seen. So he towed a seal decoy made of carpet behind his boat, in order to attract a breaching shark.

Maxwell has worked with National Geographic several times. He was a production facilitator for the April 2000 white sharks story in National Geographic magazine and the television documentary made that same year. Most recently, he assisted David Doubilet and Kennedy Warne on the South Africa story in the August 2002 issue of National Geographic magazine.

For real images of flying white shark images and information about tours to see these sharks in South Africa visit the Web site at http://www.apexpredators.com. To receive information about a video of sharks breaching write to [email protected].

That is the golden gate in the backround I didnt even notice sharks usually dont hang out around there because of the pollution

huh? is offline Associate Member
    dolphins have curved fins, sharks have rigid ones....

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    still would make me piss myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information