View Poll Results: What did you get for Christmas?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clothes

22 100.00%
  • Electronic equipment

10 100.00%
  • CD's/DVD's

5 100.00%
  • Sports related gift

10 100.00%
  • Jewelry

2 100.00%
  • Books

3 100.00%
  • Food

4 100.00%
  • Housewares

3 100.00%
  • Gift Certificates

5 100.00%
  • Other

13 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

What did you get for Christmas?

CHOOSE AS MANY RESPONSES AS YOU NEED
    Last edited by EXCESS; 12-24-2001 at 07:09 PM.

My 'other' was some money specifically for gear from my good ol' mom! I told her I need a couple more bottles of T200 and some EQ for my next cycle, she just shrugged her shoulders not knowing what the hell I was talking about and raked over some cash!!!!! LOL

I love my momma!!!

Hopefully, a new source to pick up some post cycle Clomid. Looks like my original source isn't going to be coming through. Oh yeah and probably a Dear John letter from my G/F, our relationship has been going down the toilet for the last couple of months.

Well, Merry Fucking Christmas everyone!

Maybe I’ll have better luck in the New Year.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    My wife bought me my next cycle actually, gott'a love irish women.

Bouncer

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    MY wife got me 20 amps of sus250....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    maybe not to the same extent as partyboy, but i'm a label whore...got nothing but clothes but christmas

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've forbidden everybody from buying me clothes. I'm way too picky to let other people decide what looks nice. I got everything I wanted.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree excess....i buy them, give them to my mom, she pays me back, and then she gives them to me. it's perfect

4plates is offline Banned
    i got some good things but the one i like most is a digital camera.
    so get ready to see some pictures with my head cut off.
    i also got a mp3 player so now at the gym i can listen to some crankin metallica and get mad!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Crap, Crap, DVD's and money to put away for my next cycle They don't know that why they gave me money, but it is.

My wifes parients got me one of those ab energizers . They ment well I guess.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I got the joy of seeing my kids open everything from Santa

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by pureanger
    I got the joy of seeing my kids open everything from Santa
    I got the joy of stayin up till 6am puttin together all my kids toys while they slept xmas eve. Then having them wake me up at 8. Gotta love it And this guy in a red suit gets all the credit.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I got a whole lot of nothing but did manage to come up with a nice sum of money. Oh yeah, I spent christmas day with the family and got to listen to my grandma bitch at my mom all day long.

Capital X is offline Associate Member

Show me the money

Hmm...let's see...I got money......money ....and more money. Forget the wrapping paper, the boxes and the gift bags. I am happy when people just put it in my hand. I am so picky and it just makes everyone happier. Don't know where I will spend it but I am sure that it will be put to good use.

Capital X

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Christamas

Christmas was good to me this year. Although I did look under the tree for several vials of test from Saint Nick, but atlass I guess I was not good enough, for there was no test there for the taking.
    I did notice that Grandma was alot more irratable than useual and come to think about it, a hell of a lot stronger as well. Do ya think...... Naw, it could never happen.. but you know you gotta wonder.
    Anyway my Christmas was a blast. I hope that each of yours went just as well.
    Tobey

Cali is offline Female Member
    I had more fun buying my son's gifts than anything. Seeing him tear into it all with this incredible look of excitement was the best. And then hearing "this is just what I always wanted!!" made my day. So we played with toys and shot each other with little foam discs all day.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    can't complain here..got everything from cash to electronics...got to love it...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Cali
    I had more fun buying my son's gifts than anything. Seeing him tear into it all with this incredible look of excitement was the best. And then hearing "this is just what I always wanted!!" made my day. So we played with toys and shot each other with little foam discs all day.
    That's a great story! Nothin better than the little ones on Xmas day.

I got some DVDs, clothes, some new rubber...ohhh and the most important MADDEN 2002 AND BOND FOR PS2! Whooo-hooo...i probabbly wont be here much more because ill be zoned in on my video games.. That's for your Jonny Bravo.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    I got clothes from Diesel. - How appropriate!

I also got a nice DVD player that plays MP3s too. Now all I gotta do is stock up on DVDs.

hummerboy is offline New Member
    igot money from granys of mine and my parents bought me suplies (whey amino power bars protein bars) that cost them over a 1000$...... even i couldn`t belive that it happend.... my parents hate it when i spend money on spoprts...... but steel they bought me suplies that are gona be enough till the next christmas

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The best gift was watching my son open his gifts. Here's a little story. Believe it or not, I can tease my son on occasion, so this year we bought him an X-Box and hid it waaayyy at the back of the tree. We bought some gifts that were from Santa (a beginners snow board, some toys, movies, clothes etc....) and he was very happy with what he received. After about 45 minutes of unwrapping gifts (I was at my sisters so there were 9 people opening gifts) I said to Cullen "Oh, I almost forgot your gift from Mommy and Daddy. But since we just finished remodeling the house (new roof, new hardwood floors) we really couldn't afford a big gift this year". He was fine with that, so I told him to close his eyes and when he opened them and saw his X-Box his eyes welled up with tears and he said "Holy crap!!!" (at least he didn't say holy shit )

hummerboy is offline New Member
    this is so cute......
    I`mproud of you pete that you could afford it and you didn`t break litle boys heart!....

(too bad when i was a litle boy my parents didn`t wory about braking mine )

Thread Information