huh? is offline Associate Member

is my friend an idiot?????

you tell me.....

him = seann
    me = euro

Seann Edwards: My new bench work out is nuts
    euro says: my chest feels like its been cut open
    euro says: cable crossovers = the devil
    Seann Edwards: i start off with 60 pounds on each side, then do as many benchs as i can, then go to 50, till failure,55,40,45,30,25,20,15,10,8,6,5,3
    euro says: that isnt going to help you bulk up at all
    Seann Edwards: then i go back up
    euro says: that still is the dumbest thing ive ever heard...

Seann Edwards: Its cool that you are upset that i am going to get bigger than you
    euro says: more reps = leaner long muscles
    euro says: less reps+more weight = bigger muscles
    Seann Edwards: uh
    Seann Edwards: i don't even feel like arguing with you
    Seann Edwards: because i am always right
    euro says: you're the biggest fucking idiot i know
    Seann Edwards: when it comes to working out, cars, bmx, etc
    Seann Edwards: i have already been right and proved you wrong
    Seann Edwards signed off at 4:55:03 PM.

then he blocked me, he is also taking creatine and hydroxycut and i told him that they cancel eachother out and hes like "no im getting huge and cut" im like................. damn he is a fucking idiot.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm. well.. yeah. Heavy is the only way to go.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How does he bench 3 lbs?

3lb dumbells in each hand i guess, he is a fucking moron.... hes like "yea man im gonna get huge, i wont eat any good food, im still gonna party every weekend, eat lots of whey take creatine for 4 months straight and take hydroxycut"

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    my best friend is the same way....he claims he is going to get so much bigger than me on my next cycle. he plans to do about 30 sets for chest, twice a week. All upper body twice a week, and never working legs. HE IS GONNA BE HUGE!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hell,my cat can do 3lb bumbell presses........WTF

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, he must be a real pussy, u know what dont even listen to him, if u listen to shit like that u are goin to the dumb level... Tell him the only way you learn is by taking the advice from people that now more than u... When he becomes man enough to realize somethings he might do in general in life are wrong and he can take advice, he will become an overall smarter better man...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, he must be a real pussy, u know what dont even listen to him, if u listen to shit like that u are goin to the dumb level... Tell him the only way you learn is by taking the advice from people that now more than u... When he becomes man enough to realize somethings he might do in general in life are wrong and he can take advice, he will become an overall smarter better man...

i was giving him advice that i got from people here but o well... hes an idiot...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    i was giving him advice that i got from people here but o well... hes an idiot...
    Bro u can't talk to people like that....just let he see u getting bigger and leaving him behind and he will be like wtf.....then if that doesn't work....YES I would say he's an idiot.......the person that thinks he knows everything has learned all he ever will.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I do drop-sets and gain size... but not 12 drops I have done 6 drops on rear-delt for a good shocker and 4 drops on quads.. but bring up the fact that diet is the key to gaining size... not training.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I job and box with 3 lb weights in my hands. I dont understand how some people lack SO MUCH common sense.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Honestly. The saying "Go heavy or go home". Really does work. I didn't gain much mass when I was dinking around with weights I could handle. When I started to get heavy, struggle a little bit, but I progressed.

Good luck to your friend, he'll need it because he's not gonna gain much. Cable crossovers just tighten my chest a little. Dumbell benching works best for me.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I stoppped giving advice to ppl who think and act like they know it all.... its like talkin to a wall.. I myself still try to get advice from everywhere, then judge wether its good or not.. how do u learn without aquiring knowledge?????

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    let me guess he isnt big and he looks like shit. Bro please do not listen to this guy.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Yea he is as about as smart as the moron who claims " I can lift 150lbs three times so I can lift 450lbs one time"

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by New GearGuy
    Yea he is as about as smart as the moron who claims " I can lift 150lbs three times so I can lift 450lbs one time"
    Hahaha, I've never heard that before. I guess all those gym rats must go by the same math chart as that.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Dude that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard in my entire life. What the hell is wrong with your friend? 3 pound bench press? The smallest bar I know of is 20 pounds. Hes putting 3 pounds into each hand? What kindof drugs is he on? If hes taking hydroxycut and creatine together, they are canceling each other out because creatine can add more water into your muscles...hydroxycut just cuts the water out of your muscles. Hes blowing his money, that could have gone to some good deca . Kick his ass man, he needs it.

Thread Information