Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 80

Thread: New avatar....

  1. #1
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367

    New avatar....

    Just thought I would follow the pre set rules of AR and let everyone know there was a change in my avatar. Yes, I know her. It was taking yesterday. She is 5'2" 102 lbs, can bench 135 max, squat 135 for sets, 25 front grip pull ups and is sitting pretty low on the b.f. I work her out at the gym I work at. She got alot of her gains in the airforce during basic training. Hey, fellas, I expect alot from the females I hook up with. If ya hot, but cant bench 135 get the f out...
    Hey, Mass Junkie, Ill give you only one guess of who it is, but you cant tell...LOL

  2. #2
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Just thought I would follow the pre set rules of AR and let everyone know there was a change in my avatar. Yes, I know her. It was taking yesterday. She is 5'2" 102 lbs, can bench 135 max, squat 135 for sets, 25 front grip pull ups and is sitting pretty low on the b.f. I work her out at the gym I work at. She got alot of her gains in the airforce during basic training. Hey, fellas, I expect alot from the females I hook up with. If ya hot, but cant bench 135 get the f out...
    Hey, Mass Junkie, Ill give you only one guess of who it is, but you cant tell...LOL
    naw It CANT BE... no it is.. thats Mass's MOM!!!!

  3. #3
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    I can tell who it is just by that position

  4. #4
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Uh oh, you got it big, its masses mom...LOL.
    Bermich, you like?...

  5. #5
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Nice avatar talon..............the pic is a little to dark....but it kind of makes you want to see more.

    Ow yeah see ya in jacks in 5 days.........just look for the drunk barkin at all the gator fans...........that will be my dad.

  6. #6
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,592
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    naw It CANT BE... no it is.. thats Mass's MOM!!!!
    She´s hot hook a brother up mass

    My girl stood in that EXACT same position 2 nights ago what a small world

  7. #7
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    That avatar is by far the best one currently on AR. Hands down, great f'n avatar.

  8. #8
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Nice av. Wish the lighting was better but she has a nice body. No cottage cheese on the legs. Very rare now adays.

  9. #9
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Nice av. Wish the lighting was better but she has a nice body. No cottage cheese on the legs. Very rare now adays.
    You mean you don't like flubb and strech marks on the girls thighs? How weird are you?



    All I gotta say really is that girl is just h0t.

  10. #10
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Nice av. Wish the lighting was better but she has a nice body. No cottage cheese on the legs. Very rare now adays.
    The cottage cheese is for eating...........yes and the lighting should be better.

  11. #11
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Damn bro I gave you pics of my mom in confidence........... Luckily for me im still Breast feeding

  12. #12
    AbsolutelyLethal's Avatar
    AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Ow yeah see ya in jacks in 5 days.........just look for the drunk barkin at all the gator fans...........that will be my dad.
    Along with the other 40,000 drunk Dog fans...It's the world's largest cocktail party....

  13. #13
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,424
    here it is with new brightness, gamma, and contrast :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New avatar....-image-1-avatar.jpg  

  14. #14
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    IM so horny right now.....Thanks talon...damnt...lol, if only i could post the video of my porno

  15. #15
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    here it is with new brightness, gamma, and contrast :
    Key thanks for hooking that pic up. I couldnt make it brighter on my cpu. Nice. I went ahead and changed it up. You guys like it now...LOL.

  16. #16
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    That avatar is by far the best one currently on AR. Hands down, great f'n avatar.
    Thanks bro. She is a hot chick. I like it, I really do

  17. #17
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    She has a nice smile,even though she only has one eye

  18. #18
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,071
    Best on AR? OK, now I've been challenged. Once I get off my fat ass, I will resize some pics and post a new Avatar! I just don't want to be banned!!!!! I have some pics that will make that one look like rated G.

  19. #19
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Me too.......lol

  20. #20
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I made a change....anyone like?

  21. #21
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I made a change....anyone like?
    Very nice!!!

  22. #22
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I made a change....anyone like?
    Yhea, fool, but I have sex w/ the girl in my avatar...

  23. #23
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yhea, fool, but I have sex w/ the girl in my avatar...
    You da man

  24. #24
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,769
    Your mom is hot dude!

  25. #25
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yhea, fool, but I have sex w/ the girl in my avatar...
    I have sex with mine too,they just don't know it

  26. #26
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I made a change....anyone like?
    .........yeah I like...........can't u tell by my avatar that I like hot women..........I need to scan some more pics also.

  27. #27
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yhea, fool, but I have sex w/ the girl in my avatar...
    Does she know that?????????????

  28. #28
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Does she know that?????????????
    LMAO.............

  29. #29
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Hey born bad, if I make it up to Jacksonville we need to hook up this weekend and chill. I will let you know as the week goes on if I can make it. Actually this girl in the avatar wants to go, so I will see about getting up there.
    Oh btw, she might not know it, but DAMN she screams and moans alot....

  30. #30
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have sex with mine too,they just don't know it
    Lmao...... I just had sex with her too.....and you didnt know it...

  31. #31
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey born bad, if I make it up to Jacksonville we need to hook up this weekend and chill. I will let you know as the week goes on if I can make it. Actually this girl in the avatar wants to go, so I will see about getting up there.
    Oh btw, she might not know it, but DAMN she screams and moans alot....
    Damn bro....I might have to drive up there and chill with the fellas.......get me a ticket

  32. #32
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Sounds good Talon just let me know....we're hitting jacks friday @7:00pm and staying til sunday.......it's gonna be one hell of a weekend.

    Mass come on up and bring da bull and jugg with ya...........hell we will rule jacks.

  33. #33
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Sounds good Talon just let me know....we're hitting jacks friday @7:00pm and staying til sunday.......it's gonna be one hell of a weekend.

    Mass come on up and bring da bull and jugg with ya...........hell we will rule jacks.
    I'm in

  34. #34
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm in
    Gators against the bulldawgs?.......im serious bro...ill go if theres tickets left

  35. #35
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Gators against the bulldawgs?.......im serious bro...ill go if theres tickets left
    U can always get tickets before the game.........let me make some phone calls tonight when I get home.........just got mine yesterday from my uncle.......he might can get more I'll get back with ya.

  36. #36
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    U can always get tickets before the game.........let me make some phone calls tonight when I get home.........just got mine yesterday from my uncle.......he might can get more I'll get back with ya.
    Check your pm's bro

  37. #37
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    i like a little fat on the ass and thighs. and i know om not the only one.

  38. #38
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Sorry fellas, I had to change the avatar back. The powers from above asked me to
    It was nice while it lasted, I hope everyone enjoyed, now its back to my beautiful screen name avatar...LOL

  39. #39
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Sorry fellas, I had to change the avatar back. The powers from above asked me to
    It was nice while it lasted, I hope everyone enjoyed, now its back to my beautiful screen name avatar...LOL
    hehe I like this avatar anyways.. that girl and your other one.. the skinny guy wernt that good

  40. #40
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,999
    Damn talon, I missed it. Was she nice? Can you send it over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •