mass junkie is offline banned

Good Morning AR members its a beautiful Monday morning

How was everyones weekend?...........Mine was realtively good.......Watched alot of sports this weekend...went to South beach yesterday.........and ready to hit the gym today...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    and now i'm up earlier than ever. went to bed at 7ish last night and woke up at 7:15. a nice 12 hours of sleep after a short weekend of partying over in baton rouge. went to the LSU / Auburn game. tailgated before and after. bars thurs, fri, sat night - went to bed at 4, 4, and 5. diet went to shit over the weekend. got laid by a dead fish. got a blowjob by another girl who i met off www.thedilly.com after i let my friends run a train on her. great story. now i gotta find something to do that'll get me through monday.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Let's see... friday... went shopping....bbq'ed..... saturday....worked on my truck..... watched tv.....sunday....nothing... watched some football......had a killer game of hide and seek and built some pretty awesome forts out of old blankets with my daughter...... yeah I live the good life, no need to be jealous...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Let's see... friday... went shopping....bbq'ed..... saturday....worked on my truck..... watched tv.....sunday....nothing... watched some football......had a killer game of hide and seek and built some pretty awesome forts out of old blankets with my daughter...... yeah I live the good life, no need to be jealous...
    That actually sounds great,and yes I'm jealous

Nothing wrong with spending quality time with the kids....I do it all the time....I think I enjoy it more than they do...

Hell yeah... I'm a big kid at heart so it works out quite well. Actually I'm finally having a happy childhood... what can I say, that little girl has this guy wrapped around her little finger and than some... God help me when she gets older....

redrock is offline Member
    Someone broke my digital camera, so I took it back to Best Buy and they gave me a better one that worth $100 more bacause they didnt make my model anymore.

And my dad bought me a 12 gauge shotgun. Had a great weekend, i'm off to do cardio. RR

Hell yeah... I'm a big kid at heart so it works out quite well. Actually I'm finally having a happy childhood... what can I say, that little girl has this guy wrapped around her little finger and than some... God help me when she gets older....
    Feel sorry for the boy who comes knocking at your door

Same here......My baby girl means more than the world to me.......Something about the way she reaches her little arms for me to pick her up.......and says dada......only time i've ever felt unconditional love for another living thing......

Da Bull.... why do ya think I'm trying to get so big.

Mass... I know exactly what ya mean bro.... I love it when I get home and all I hear coming down the hall way is her running and yelling "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!"

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Well, my weekend started out OK, but then the damn wildfires came. It's a lot worse here in SD than national TV is letting on, the fire chief was on TV this morning, basically said they have zero containment, and the fires are already getting ready to merge into one big inferno, all the while marching west right into the heart of the city. Things are NOT looking good. The sky is brown, there is ash falling like it's snowing, and you can see the glow of the closest fire here over the lights of Qualcomm Stadium, which has been turned into a refugee camp for people who lost their homes.

I guess its the price we pay for having a beautiful city 99.9% of the time....

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Well, my weekend started out OK, but then the damn wildfires came. It's a lot worse here in SD than national TV is letting on, the fire chief was on TV this morning, basically said they have zero containment, and the fires are already getting ready to merge into one big inferno, all the while marching west right into the heart of the city. Things are NOT looking good. The sky is brown, there is ash falling like it's snowing, and you can see the glow of the closest fire here over the lights of Qualcomm Stadium, which has been turned into a refugee camp for people who lost their homes.

Feeling for ya bro....stay safe

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a fantastic weekend. I went to the opening of the new CROBAR in Chicago (a lot of hot chics), Saturday I hung with my son and went to a movie, Sunday we went to the Bears game (yes, that actually won)

BLT

talon is offline Senior Member
    My weekend was awesome as usual. Friday night, I went to a big halloween party and placed third in the costume contest. Sat, chilled w/ the female in my avatar and went to chili's (local sports resteraunt for those who dont have them in there state) to watch the Tenn. vs. Alabama game, plus the world series (Go Marlins). Then Sun. I relaxed, chatted up AR and worked out. It was nice.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Da Bull.... why do ya think I'm trying to get so big.

Mass... I know exactly what ya mean bro.... I love it when I get home and all I hear coming down the hall way is her running and yelling "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!"
    Yes Big T that is a great feeling to walk thru the door and have the kids run up and be glad the "older Kid" has come home.........just kinda makes your heart get all warm......lucky for me I got 2 boys........so please be nice when they knock on your door.

I know what you mean bro. I'm in San Bernadino Country. From where I'm at I can see the flames at night. They are only about 15 miles away. Stay safe!!! RR

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    I know what you mean bro. I'm in San Bernadino Country. From where I'm at I can see the flames at night. They are only about 15 miles away. Stay safe!!! RR
    Yeah, luckily we are in the hills of Mission Valley, near three huge malls and Qualcomm Stadium. The fire shouldn't make it this far in to the city, but with no help the SDFD is on their own. We heard on the news that there are two tanker planes on their way down from NorCal to help out.

I saw this picture on the U-T's web site, this is taken downtown at first and market, just gives you an idea of how close it really is for the sky to be black!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Morning AR members its a beautiful Monday morning-fire7.jpg  

I saw this picture on the U-T's web site, this is taken downtown at first and market, just gives you an idea of how close it really is for the sky to be black!
    It looked exactly like that here on saturday. They closed down the 15, the 215 and the 330. I have had a sore throat since friday from all the smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    It looked exactly like that here on saturday. They closed down the 15, the 215 and the 330. I have had a sore throat since friday from all the smoke.
    That's how it is here too, the 15, 8, 163, 67, 52, and 125 all closed. The mayor told everyone to stay home today because you can't drive anywhere. Pretty much all the schools are closed, everyone is just watching and waiting to see if the Santa Anas kick back up and push everything into one f'ing bitch of a fireline. The CDF and SDFD were on TV earlier saying that the last count was 30,000 homes are considered "at risk". That's a whole hell of a lot!

The airport is open, barely. We had a plane crash on the 163 yesterday, the pilot couldn't see thru the thick smoke and made an emergency landing right on the freeway, which just freaked everyone out even more. It is really unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yes Big T that is a great feeling to walk thru the door and have the kids run up and be glad the "older Kid" has come home.........just kinda makes your heart get all warm......lucky for me I got 2 boys........so please be nice when they knock on your door.
    If they're ANYTHING like their old man..... they won't make it past the front steps. j/k bro... besides my little boy is going to be a big'un like his poppa and will be able to take care of his sis for me when I'm not looking.

If they're ANYTHING like their old man..... they won't make it past the front steps. j/k bro... besides my little boy is going to be a big'un like his poppa and will be able to take care of his sis for me when I'm not looking.
    Well the older one acts like his mom.........but the younger one is just like I was at his age(it's a very scary thought)......ow and both got my charm and good looks.

Their already going thru bigol'legs leg shocker workout........so their growin each day.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I had to work both days.. again and worked out both days because my sundays I usually take off from lifting .. but I suprised my son on friday and picked him up from school and went grocery shoppin with the misses... she commented on how longs its been since we went shopping together.. and by the 300$ grocery bill I SEE WHY!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sex, homemade pizza, more sex and AR. A great weekend.

Weekend was great...........it's friggin rained all day here......that suxs.

Thread Information