Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Problem

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Angry Big Problem

sorry if i am rambiling but i am pissed ! OK here i go! this kid is dating my sister all good and well. They like this punch rock crap so she wanted to go to a show. My father and Mother tolde the kid no shes not allowed to go to the show becous those things tend to be ruff. Now one of my boys told me that that they did go to this show but lied to my parents and said that they went to the movies. Now i questioned the kid and my sister they both denies it but they get nervous and try to change the subject so I am 100% positive they went. He totally disrespected my parent and me by lying to us. I gave the kid a talk when my sis and him started going out that if he ever disrespected my parents or family he would have to pay the consequences. Now that my parents know about this the Guy is not allowed to see my sister out side of school. The kid is really pissing me off telling me to fuck off and shit. I am really getting mad. The boyfriend is 17 my sis is just turning 16 . i am 18 if i beat him he can get the law involved but i feal like im going to blow up from anger. Any advise from someone that was in a situation like this. I love my sister and would do anything to protect her from this gothic looking depressed basted. the guy allso took her drag rasing and he didnt make her put on a seat belt errrrrr he put her in danger

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I wouldnt mind beating his ass.. but just remember your sister is going to hate you for it... she thinks she knows best ya know?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I say a good old fashion ass kickin' is in order.Doubt he'll call the cops.Do it when no one is around.Your word against his.

allso the kid dumped my sister to go out with another girl then when the other girl dumped him he asked my sister out and she saide yes how fucked up is that !

nj juice is offline Member
    Yeah, if you really feel it necessary, kick his ass on the down low, nobody will know shit. Shit i'll help man, us jersey guys on this board gotta stick together- ill rip his heart out and feed it to him, lol.
    But in all honesty, this will def cause drama between you and your sis. Besides, i know you dont wanna hear this but haven't you ever lied to your parents and snuck out before?

he is my motivation he got me so pissed i put up 400 on the bench ahhhh i wanna smash his head in !

Ass whooping time bro

yhea i have but its my sister bro.. i have a dick and so does this kid i know how we think

Da Bull i think your right tomorrow in guym that prick is going down

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Whoop his ass.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i was gonna say shrug it off. shit bro have you ever lied to your parents to do something? exactly.

BUT, then i read that he dumped her and got back with her etc etc. that means that he doesnt respect your sis at all. Now its time for an ass kicking. so what if your sis hates you for a bit. she'll find a new guy eventually and then will forget about it. stomp his ass good!

oh yeah, and tellin you to fuck off? shit bro i woulda stomped his ass right then and there.

i hear ya big daddy, but imo unless the kid is treating your sister poorly or tries to disrespect her in any way, then its just two kids trying to have fun. However, once he crosses the line, however that may be, i would show no mercy in kicking his ass.

yhea NJ you might be right. Thanx for a dif perspective on things but i still want to stick my foot up his ass

By the way, i dont mean to get off-topic, but what the hell is punch-rock?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I think he was trying to say punk-rock. I love the kid to death but his spelling is his trademark

I understand the sister thing,I beat one of my sisters boyfriends one time,but a week later she saw the light and thanked me..........KICK HIS PUNK ASS!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I say do it with a mask on. Pretend you're robbing him. Heck, while you're at it, rob him.

who saide punch-rock

ohhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I say do it with a mask on. Pretend you're robbing him. Heck, while you're at it, rob him.
    roflmao while you're at it, rob him, that's classic

i have dyslexia bro lol for real

you said it in your first post, but i can see now you meant punk-rock. oops, im not the brightest kid on this board.

I want the kid to know i kicked his ass. i want him to remember

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    I want the kid to know i kicked his ass. i want him to remember
    well then make sure you leave a trade mark.... after hes on the ground bleeding all over.. piss on him!!! thats always good

openup a can of kick ass then

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I say a good old fashion ass kickin' is in order.Doubt he'll call the cops.Do it when no one is around.Your word against his.
    I know I would've appreciated it if my brother looked out for me (which he did) I was mad at first , but it sure didn't last for long. Shes ur sister, she has to love u, regardless. After the deed is done, anger has calmed, then sit down with her and enlighten her of how guys like that really are. LOSERS!! She'll thank u for it....whoop his mofo ass!!

Family first bro... family first. This little shit messes with your family, he's done for.

Bro, if I were you I'd go have a little private chat with this asshole... Basically lay down the law and stay the fuck away from your sister. There is no doubt this little shit will tell you to fuck off... so you'll need to be a little more convincing... just don't leave any marks.

Oh and if he does call the cops, you press charges against him... tell the cops he had a knife (little punk tough guy probably has one anyways). Your word against his, and if he dresses the part who do you think the cops will believe. You should also make sure to have 2-3 well rehearsed "witnesses"

I'm not usually one to incite violence, but I also have a younger sister who hung around with the wrong crowd (hell I had her and her idiot friends arrested when they were 15 and decided to go joy riding moms car I reported the car stolen!). I've taken care of a few shithead boyfriends in my days...

Red

destinationms.o thanx i needed a girls point of view i hope my sister thinks like you

You could still use a mask and let him know it's you.. say something that he knows only you would say maybe like "punk sucks" after you beat his ass and take his wallet. That way he can't prove it was you.

I've always wanted to get jumped by an unarmed guy.. so after i kicked his ass i could take his wallet. Make him think twice about jumping someone again.

Quote Originally Posted by destinationms.o
    I know I would've appreciated it if my brother looked out for me (which he did) I was mad at first , but it sure didn't last for long. Shes ur sister, she has to love u, regardless. After the deed is done, anger has calmed, then sit down with her and enlighten her of how guys like that really are. LOSERS!! She'll thank u for it....whoop his mofo ass!!
    That's my baby talking Listen yo her bro.....female advice......and from a georgous female at that

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You could still use a mask and let him know it's you.. say something that he knows only you would say maybe like "punk sucks" after you beat his ass and take his wallet. That way he can't prove it was you.

I've always wanted to get jumped by an unarmed guy.. so after i kicked his ass i could take his wallet. Make him think twice about jumping someone again.

Punk doesnt suck

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Punk doesnt suck
    I was just saying.. it's something to let him know who was kicking his ass.

And yes, it does suck.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-27-2003 at 10:31 PM.

yhea bro she def is some women ! i am going to deck the kid

sorry not trying to make fun of music just the muther fu(kin kid

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Punk doesnt suck
    The only punk we're talking about is this guys sisters boyfriend,And I still say break him into pieces.I wouldn't think twice about it,and honestly I'm non violent,but cross that line and Da Bull is out of his cage!

I dont disagree with the kids going to the show....the only thing that i would beat his ass for is messing with my sisters heart... shit i lied plenty of times to go do something i wasnt supposed to do. Kids will be kids...live and learn. I wouldnt fuck the kid up but i would scare the shit outta him.

no kid is all like you dont scare me and shit even thow he is a 165lbd string bean and im a 200 lbd meat head. i will scare him and then some

i will fill evryone in tomorrow night after i do my thing

Just dont end up in jail dude.....1. you will be in trouble for kicking the shit outta a minor.. 2. your sister will hate you if she loves the guy. ONly reason i voice this is because i was going to do the same thing for my little sis but then just talked with her instead......But if hes talking shit on you... man i feel ya....Kid does need taught a lesson...just make sure he isnt a little bitch that runs to the Po-Po

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, first, if you have a pretty good relationship with your sister, and you're kinda close, then I think first you should have a talk with her. One on one, just lay it all out. Tell he you don't think this guy is good for her, how she can do better and deserves more, and try to make her really understand. And most important, don't get upset or angry with her. Tell her you care, and don't want her to get hurt, and the rest, etc...

If that works, great, if it doesn't, then try to have a serious talk with this 17 year old "punk" and see how it goes. Try to do it professionally, sit him down, explain it clearly, and how he should smarten up, and that you don't want things to get crazy and physical, and try to scare him a bit, and make sure he knows you're not fucking around. If he doesn't listen, or tells you to fuck off, or even hits you right there (better if he does lay the first punch) then just kick the shit out of him. That way, you can at least honestly say to yourself, your sister, and even your parents (if you get into trouble) that you did everything you could, you did it the right way, the smart way, and you were only protecting your sister and yourself (self defense).

Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information