KeyMastur is offline VET

gym lockers - am i wrong to do this ???

ok so when i signed up at my gym you know they have gym lockers of course. they're free to use, just bring your own lock. so, instead of takin my shit to the gym every single day, i decided to put these items in the locker :

bathing suit
    goggles
    large towel
    2 small towels for weight room
    2 hand grips
    jump rope
    pack of gum
    timer
    weight belt

now they cleaned out the lockers last friday and i didn't catch the notice they put up. somehow missed it. anyways, the chicks at the front desk were sayin that some of the people that cleaned it out were like "damn, someone moved in to the locker room".

i mean seriously, what's the point of having lockers if you can't store shit in them overnight ?? i'm going to "move" back in today when i go to the gym.

and now get this bullshit. they are going to start selling the lockers - good for a year. what the hell is this comin to ?? who's decision is this ? manager's ?? that's so gay. what's a guy like me to do who's paying month to month because i'm only here til february. some bullshit if you ask me.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    we have free lockers still, like you said..bring your own lock, but they do have that notice that belongings will be removed by management each night, and locks will be cut off..lol

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    MOVE in, u should get a tv, through it up in there get the satilitte dish goin, maybe a gorge forman for some chicken, a blender and some other stuff as well just kidden.. No i understand, u should be able to leave ur stuff in the gym...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    MOVE in, u should get a tv, through it up in there get the satilitte dish goin, maybe a gorge forman for some chicken, a blender and some other stuff as well just kidden.. No i understand, u should be able to leave ur stuff in the gym...
    LOL. Yeah. Just for the hell of it, you should put a toothbrush, a razor and some other crap in there and leave it over night just to mess with the front desk hookers.
    I was always under the impression that all gyms had those locks where you put a quarter in and get to shut it once. If you wanna put another quarter in then it was yours for another day or what not. At least they get a quarter out of you. Selling lockers for a year is not the way to go. Locker room is gonna start to smell. Gaurantee it. No one will take their crap home to wash it since they can just leave it there.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The gym I used to belong to sold lockers for like $100 a year! I was like yeah right...I'll bring a bag.
    But the lockers at school (where i lift) are free.
    This is what I got in there now:
    2 towels.
    Shorts
    Extra sneakers
    Tooth brush
    Tooth Paste
    Shampoo
    Soap
    Comb
    Hair Gel
    An extra shirt
    Wrist Straps
    An an old 486 computer that I never got around to taking home yet lol

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    our gym has both, the lockers you buy are very small, but the ones that are free are fairly large (half size of school locker). They cut locks off if left overnight.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    The gym I used to belong to sold lockers for like $100 a year! I was like yeah right...I'll bring a bag.
    But the lockers at school (where i lift) are free.
    This is what I got in there now:
    2 towels.
    Shorts
    Extra sneakers
    Tooth brush
    Tooth Paste
    Shampoo
    Soap
    Comb
    Hair Gel
    An extra shirt
    Wrist Straps
    An an old 486 computer that I never got around to taking home yet lol
    lmfao @ an old computer in the gym locker....addicted to AR??

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    the gym i go to offers some licker that are are in themiddle of the lifting floor that are available to keep things in overnnight, they are free but you need to sign up in order to get them. i one time asked the owner why i couldn't keep a locker overnnight in the locker room he told he he has has issues with drugs that he didn't want to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    our gym has both, the lockers you buy are very small, but the ones that are free are fairly large (half size of school locker). They cut locks off if left overnight.
    Used to be like that at my gym...

They allowed people to leave stuff in the small lockers overnight and forever, but the full sized ones you had to vacate after your workout.

As usual some fucks spoiled it for everyone and abused so now you can't leave anything in any locker. They cut locks at night and chuck whatevers in the locker in the garbage.

Red

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Used to be like that at my gym...

They allowed people to leave stuff in the small lockers overnight and forever, but the full sized ones you had to vacate after your workout.

As usual some fucks spoiled it for everyone and abused so now you can't leave anything in any locker. They cut locks at night and chuck whatevers in the locker in the garbage.

Red
    I've had them throw my gym gear in the garbage too. The next night when they cut my lock off they found a HUGE fucking dump i left in there for em.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I've had them throw my gym gear in the garbage too. The next night when they cut my lock off they found a HUGE fucking dump i left in there for em.

Thread Information