punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Cockblocker Numero Uno

Well tonight was going alright. Me and the fellas were not drinking due to us all being mid cycle. We went around to a few parties just to hang out and all is well. I pick up this chick that gave me head a few weeks ago and take back to the "lifting house". I realize that this chick looked alot better when i was drunk but i cant just dump her when she has no way of getting home. So we chill and I end up going to Papa Johns to get a free pizza cause its 2 am and we are growing boys. I make the chick wait in the car and go inside where i wait for about 30 minutes for the pizza. Well it is halloween and two girls come in..one in a witch outfit and one in a school girl uniform. Both had mini skirts on and big push up bras with titties hanging out. Well i formulate a plan...I feed the ugly wildabeast a line that im really sick and that i wanna go to bed so i drop her off at her friends house and proceed to go and pick up the chicks That i met at papa johns. They agree to ride along and we get up to our house. Which is the liftin house we are all juicers also. Well My only buddy that is up is the biggest one of the group. Huge everywhere very well built dude...I am nowhere near this guy. Well we are sitting there and the school girl is looking hot....The witch had to leave to see her boyfriend so that gal is outta the question. Well the school girl decides shes gonna crash and i think...Hmmm this is my ass for the night...She asks if she can change into her pj's in my buddys room real quick.....She goes in and god damnt he follows her in.....He is obviously the better looking and i now dubb him Cockblocker Numero Uno...So im sittin here with a hard pecker and shes gettin naked in his room...God damnt....This is the reason i will be doing 1 gram of test a week in the spring....Ok im done bitchin..gotta go whack it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Well is he done yet? Go finish her off bro!

Ok she changed and came back out...We will see where this goes from here....Damn its tough cause we are both full of test...Im thinking "Gang Bang"

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    That sucks, hope you get the tang instead of him.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Update? I just got home.

Denied....bigger guy won out.....Some chicks just go straight for the top guy. Especiallly when drunk. So come spring time....Lots and lots of juice for me...lol. Oh well screw it.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    man that sucks. i actually feel bad for you.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry about your luck. You put in all the work get her home and she bellies up to your bro. Damn, bet you cant wait to have your own place.

Biggest cockblocker I know is a female friend of mine who likes me but lives w/ her boyfriend, whenever we are out drinking she hangs on me like she is with me and scares everyone else off, then leaves me later to go home and bang her boyfriend. You talk about making me pissed off, oh well, I try to stay away from her now.

I wish you much better luck tonight. May ALL THE GUYS RUNNING TEST get great sex this evening!!!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    damn man that really sux well there is lots of pootie in the world

if I were u I'd be pissed at your bro for being acock blocker. Get some revenge on his punkass.

Oh, i will have my revenge...Even though hes bigger i still usually get more poon tang then him.
    Scott i know what you mean....im talking to a chick like that now....we will be at a party and she will sit on my lap and pull her thong up a little bit so i can see it....ANd shell like rub her ass on me. Then when my balls are as blue as can be shell say "oh we cant do anything i have a BF". thats two types that suck in this world ...
    1. cockblockers
    2. a tease

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Oh, i will have my revenge...Even though hes bigger i still usually get more poon tang then him.
    Scott i know what you mean....im talking to a chick like that now....we will be at a party and she will sit on my lap and pull her thong up a little bit so i can see it....ANd shell like rub her ass on me. Then when my balls are as blue as can be shell say "oh we cant do anything i have a BF". thats two types that suck in this world ...
    1. cockblockers
    2. a tease
    See my solution to teases are. Take her for a ride in your car, drive around on a highway (50 miles from your home) and then pull over. "Gimme some or get the fuck out." If she refuses to get out, open the door and shove her ass outside and drive off.

I've ditched cock-teases like that before and I've driving and did that for my friend. Some girl was in the backseat with him and there were 3 of us in the front (Didn't wanna be near them) and she wouldn't give him any. So she needed to piss, pulled over at a McDonalds she got out and we peeled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    See my solution to teases are. Take her for a ride in your car, drive around on a highway (50 miles from your home) and then pull over. "Gimme some or get the fuck out." If she refuses to get out, open the door and shove her ass outside and drive off.

I've ditched cock-teases like that before and I've driving and did that for my friend. Some girl was in the backseat with him and there were 3 of us in the front (Didn't wanna be near them) and she wouldn't give him any. So she needed to piss, pulled over at a McDonalds she got out and we peeled out.
    LMFAO....thats a good plan. Sounds like Bangbus. I havent been seriously blue balled forever....i prolly cant even get them with as small as my nuts are right now.

LMFAO....thats a good plan. Sounds like Bangbus. I havent been seriously blue balled forever....i prolly cant even get them with as small as my nuts are right now.
    Bangbus is good.

Dirty Sanchez: Say I'm bangbus hoe and I like the dick heheheheh hahahahah rowwwwwwr!

damn right!!!

redrock is offline Member
    Denied....bigger guy won out.....Some chicks just go straight for the top guy. Especiallly when drunk. So come spring time....Lots and lots of juice for me...lol. Oh well screw it.
    Hell yeah, keep hitting it, you'll get there. Especially if you're having some pharmacutical assistance. RR

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Hell yeah, keep hitting it, you'll get there. Especially if you're having some pharmacutical assistance. RR

Hell yeah...Tren , test, eq, and a partridge in a pear tree is what im doing this spring. After a semester of being away from family they are gonna shit to see me coming thru the door. The cycle im doing now has put a solid 10 lbs on thus far and im about half way done.

Anyone else ever get Cock Blocked??

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    My damn fucking ass son of a bitch roomate is the biggest fucking cockblocker ever eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrr. He never ever ever ever leaves. It is insane, all he does is go to fucking class. Other than class the only time he leaves is to take a shower or to eat and he only fucking eats like once a day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TONIGHT This girl i've been wanting to fuck since forever is at this party and i get her to give me head in the bathroom. So i tell her we should go back to her dorm: bur we can't because her roomate and her boyfriend are there

So we have nowhere to have sex and shes not up for doing it outside and she ends up going home with one of hir girlfriends.

AND If my FUCKING ROOMATE NEVER LEAVES IM GOING TO KILL HIM

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH80JOVRFTHDXCZVIORRIZFCKL;IV FJKLXZVCLMKVCXZMVCXZMXZCVM,CVXZ

"WHATS THAT"

BKBMKIGMGMIOIOGGOIVJCCNJKNII5GTHI9TSYHD

ITS MY HEAD BEATING AGAINST THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Hotel? 40 bux?

Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    My damn fucking ass son of a bitch roomate is the biggest fucking cockblocker ever eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrr. He never ever ever ever leaves. It is insane, all he does is go to fucking class. Other than class the only time he leaves is to take a shower or to eat and he only fucking eats like once a day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TONIGHT This girl i've been wanting to fuck since forever is at this party and i get her to give me head in the bathroom. So i tell her we should go back to her dorm: bur we can't because her roomate and her boyfriend are there

So we have nowhere to have sex and shes not up for doing it outside and she ends up going home with one of hir girlfriends.

AND If my FUCKING ROOMATE NEVER LEAVES IM GOING TO KILL HIM

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH80JOVRFTHDXCZVIORRIZFCKL;IV FJKLXZVCLMKVCXZMVCXZMXZCVM,CVXZ

"WHATS THAT"

BKBMKIGMGMIOIOGGOIVJCCNJKNII5GTHI9TSYHD

ITS MY HEAD BEATING AGAINST THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

OK GENTLEMEN!!!!...totally recoverd from the cockblocking the other night...by getting back to another chicks place last night......We are chilling out...had a drink or two and bam...next thing i know..im eating her out and getting some fine ass head at the same time. Oh how one night can be so tragic but the next night some sweet success!!! Yeah i have a shit ass grin on my face...but fuck it you would too!

Pussy eating is bad, I just hope the bitch was clean.

If it smells like cologne leave it alone.
    If it smells like fish, it's your dish.

it was all good dude...very clean...actually no smell. All i could really smell was rum...Lovin it

Thread Information