Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Grant is offline Member
    i think the best part about bouncing is the people watching, F%$# the chicks

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    People watching is fun, but I love the chicks. It's like you're automatically a magnet. Everyone wants a friend in a club, especially chicks. They like to feel 'special'.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn I wanna be a bouncer but I guess I didnt pass the exam... something about being to short

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    ya try relaxing at home and your wife actually has 8 phones hooked up in the house... INSAAAAAAANE
    8 phone lines? Does your wife run a sex hotline outta your house? Just playing man.

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    8 phone lines? Does your wife run a sex hotline outta your house? Just playing man.
    she actually works outta the house.. accounting and has 3 phones for her office.. the other 5 are spread periodically throught the house in just the right places to wear you cant find the mother F*$*ers when they ring

nj juice is offline Member
    i fucking hate when the phone rings and you can't find the damn thing.......

I've grown to the point where I hate when the phone rings period. I barely even carry my cell phone with me. My pager? Been sitting on my night table for the last month. I check it once in awhile, but that's about it.

I hate phones period. Shit, if you need something from me, send a carrier Pigeon.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I hate phones too, they always ring when im taking a dump. A brother needs his quality time damnit

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I'm not a Perv...yes I am.

And Cutie, can I touch your Avatar? Big Ol' Legs, I ain't even gonna ask you....

lmfao

I'm not that kind of Avatar....like to get to know a guy a little first *wink*

LOL

Cutie

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    who the hell would get a tattoo that says the size of ur arms?? once u grow or lose any muscle at all the tattoo is totally pointless

No shit man....14.5??? How old was this guy?! I'm in highschool for Christ sakes and I have 16.5...Hell if they hired him as a bouncer I'll go and get my friends 14 year old brother...he has those big ol' 12's .

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hey!...........I like purple. just cause this a$$clown was wearing it does not mean it's a bad color...............and yeah..........I like pink too.............but only for underwear. hahahah

I never wear tight clothes.............kind of like to keep things hidden..............probably would still do it even if I was ripped to shreds.

Haha

I found out today that sucka didn't get hired as a bouncer, but had an interview.

Jeeeez...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't believe people actually behave that way. i can't believe they don't even realize...

i have 14.5" arms, but i know enough about bbing to know i would be laughed at if i went around acting like they are the shit... why didn't you say something to the guy??

-- clocky

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    omg thats halarious! what club are u working at?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    so he walks off all the sudden with Air-Lats. I dunno what was up with this guy.

the question is,.... how large were his air lats, are we talking 45 degrees to the ground, or 90 degree angles from his body (haven't seen these myself, but I hear they exist... check out the ocean city maryland boardwalk in the summer from what I hear)

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    University gym are with of mosters walkign around with "bone clavicals".... ur at the gym from day one.. then one day u see a new guy.. skinny etc.. he walks aroudn all awkward and shy.. a week later he starts to understand hwo things work.. then by weeks 2, hes the biggest baddest fucker walking.. haha.. workin out in no sleeve shirts, got all the belts and strapps you can buy... using wrist straps do do bench press.. etc.. after 3 weeks they walk liek they put on 35 lbs..

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    University gym are with of mosters walkign around with "bone clavicals".... ur at the gym from day one.. then one day u see a new guy.. skinny etc.. he walks aroudn all awkward and shy.. a week later he starts to understand hwo things work.. then by weeks 2, hes the biggest baddest fucker walking.. haha.. workin out in no sleeve shirts, got all the belts and strapps you can buy... using wrist straps do do bench press.. etc.. after 3 weeks they walk liek they put on 35 lbs..
    you work out in my gym?? I seen the same guy!!

big ol........ no offense...... no one can complain about guys like this unless they have had a membership to a UNIVERSITY or COLLEGE gym.. the "jonny big guns" factor increases 10 fold.. Sad thing is i have no other gmy to go to but my university gymm..... Floyd turbo attends the same gym... he can vouche for this..

back to the original thread......... A girl I know will go up to guys who act huge and be lik e "oh my god you huge! you must work out... how much can you bench press? I think muscles are sexxy!"..... shes really mockign them and all of us sit on the side an dlaugh our balls off.. she goes on forever with them.. then they try to get her to dance with them or whatever and she'll say "oh know my boyfriend wouldn't liek that."..... she'll also go up to the guys who are right dressed up in the lastest A and F clothes and do the same thing.. basically any guy who thinks hes the shit... its quite a funny thing to watch.....

its kinda of bad but she'll also go up to not good looking girls and some times bigger girls and tell them how pretty they are etc...... shes makin fun of them too.... shes going to hell haha...... not for makin fun of the guys tho haah...

big ol........ no offense...... no one can complain about guys like this unless they have had a membership to a UNIVERSITY or COLLEGE gym.. the "jonny big guns" factor increases 10 fold.. Sad thing is i have no other gmy to go to but my university gymm..... Floyd turbo attends the same gym... he can vouche for this..
    they have university's and college in Canada
    and you need a membership?? I thought the college gyms were free cause they have crappy equipment??

Haha...
    Animal-Inside, that's some funny stuff...

bigol.. i'll assume thats ur not knocking Canada..
    and yes we have universities AND collegues.. weird eh??
    and our school gym has all brand new equipenment.. mind you we have no squat rack , shoudler press, incline press or decline press...... and if ur over 6 foot tall and 250 lbs u can't "fit" in any of the machines.. and our dumbells only go to 100, but its all new brother! its frowned upon when i do shoulder dumbbell presses and i use 100 lb dumb bells and have my spotter set 35's on top of the 100's haha.... check out flyod turbos thread in the lounge abotu how to pysch himself up at the gym.. maybe 10 threads down..

Hoold up bruddah. I'm from Canada and lemme tell you, I just found out today my school gym (one of the many) has 105lb dumbells now. Wad up G funk! That's aight with me.

i'd eat a log of shit for some 120's right now and a incline bench

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    workin out in no sleeve shirts, got all the belts and strapps you can buy... using wrist straps do do bench press.. ..

Hey thats my cousin you're talking about jerk face!!! j/k I think I've seen that guy too. He lifts with the guy who wear blue jeans, cowboyboots and a tucked in UA heat gear t repping out 135 ya heard me.

I seen enough of those guys around. I dunno about your hood, but in mine at our City Wellness Center, there was these group of guys who used to come in and work out, and I dunno why, but they would only roll up ONE sleeve when they did arms? Used to confuse me. WHY just ONE sleeve? I was on Clomid when I first noticed it, so naturally I sat there and thought about it for awhile, and thought about life and other pretty things, like flowers....

But anyways, I don't know how someone can workout in jeans too? HOW do you workout in jeans and a belt? Or even a Dress Shirt? HOW? I don't know if that takes some sort of talent, but shiiiiit, I know I could never have a good workout in jeans.

And I seen some dudes wear construction boots. That's just hardcore.

The one thing that really makes me laugh is when you get the guys who Perma-Flex their trapz. Why? If you have NO trapz it just looks stupid. You look like you're constipated.

People are funny as hell man, I wish I couldv'e been there just to laugh. I see this shit everyday, I lil scrony kid was in the weightroom the other day and as I was walking by he was doing dips with his shirt of and hopping down and flexing in the mirror. I walked in and told him to put his shirt on, he kinda laughed and then I pretended to get serious and said, NOW it was fucking great. lil bastards what can they possibly be thinkin.

Whatcha gonna do brother.......

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    she'll also go up to the guys who are right dressed up in the lastest A and F clothes and do the same thing.. basically any guy who thinks hes the shit... its quite a funny thing to watch.....
    Most of my clothes are A&F..so wait......your saying thats the only reason she talked to me????

Hooooooooooly smooooooooookes

I went out last night, and for the first time in a LONG time I was one of the smallest guys in the club.

Everyone was on the sauce and about 6'4". It was nuts.

It's motivation though, but I felt like the Purple-Tank top guy this time. I'm 6'1" and sitting at 205 right now, and I have a good size frame, but I felt tiny.

I need Testosterone .....

I think this guy in my gym was teaching a class to some other younger air-men... they looked up to the guy like he was Ronnie Coleman or something... but he was teaching them some messed up habits and incorrect form.. so naturally I pointed it out.. I think he got mad cause I messed with his "Godhood" or something. hehe then all the guys started asking me questions and he started giving me dirty looks and shit. He didnt stay to long at the gym after that

Yeah, people have a huge misconception. If you're at the gym and you're looking for solid advice, you shouldn't ask the biggest guy in the gym, but ask the person who's made the biggest improvements.

That's a big, and understandable, misconception that people have.

mfenske is offline Member
    We've got like 42 of this guy at my gym. There is one group in particular. Three guys, all of them work at the same grocery store. I know they work at a grocery store cause like most of you all I follow a strict diet that requires large amounts of food, but I digress. Any how 2 of the 3 are strictly bench/bicep men. They don't like to overtrain so they keep it to no more than 45-50 sets per bodypart. Most of the sets are 90% forced reps. The other guy doesn't bench ( I nearly soiled myself when I noticed that) only does, bicep curls (standing ez-curl and seated preacher) for no more than 25 sets and while waiting he does dips (non-weighted) and lateral raises with the 12's. Every three minutes he goes to the bathroom to get paper towel to wipe his head. I should also mention he only owns one pair of grey sweat pants (sagged of course) and one white wife beater. Here's what gets me though. The little bugger is maybe 145 but when he does his lifts I can see lots of striations and vascularity. Damn him. Mark

I know what you're sayin' brotha. I hear ya.

The bench and bicep guys, they're the best. Hell, atleast they make us feel good about ourselves?

Yeah, people have a huge misconception. If you're at the gym and you're looking for solid advice, you shouldn't ask the biggest guy in the gym, but ask the person who's made the biggest improvements.

That's a big, and understandable, misconception that people have.
    this is SOOOOO true... but its hard for those "new" guys to come in and see the ones who've made the most improvements, they just look for the big guys to take advice from...

And why not ask the biggest guy???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information