Thread: Lack of sleep

T-101 is offline New Member

Lack of sleep

Has any of you experienced feeling small after a bad night's sleep. I slept from 10-12midnight, then woke up and couldn't sleep till 3am. In the morning I wake up feeling all small

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i get that feeling sometimes. i find it hard to sleep enough because of uni, work and the girlfriend but i know what you mean its like you can't feel the growth occuring.

peak

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I think it is because we all know we grow when we are a sleep....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i feel small every morning when i wake up. i don't even look in the mirror any more until i've been awake for an hour or so. that's why i can't w/o in the morning, i feel like such a wimp......

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    I agree... and I also feel like I've lost a few pounds, so I always go grab a bowl of oatmeal, a few hard boiled eggs and a protein shake right away...

T-101 is offline New Member
    Holy Sheesh! And I thought I was the only one with this nasty feeling!

Happy New Year and Happy Lifting guys and gals!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well call me the odd ball, but I do feel small in the morning, but I find that I am more cut up in the morning.. I actually like it. Now by the end of the day I feel all flabby, but my muscles are tight in the morning, maybe cause I work out in the afternoon could the explanation, but as far as me feeling small in the morning, umm I don't think soo. I kinda like lookin in the mirror first thing in the morning... oh well, I guess I am just weird like that..

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed that too, but just thought it was my imagination. I look smaller in the mirror in the morning. You would think you'd be bloated after holding your piss for 7-8hrs. It must have something to do with how your body handles its water weight. I'm curious as to if there is a scientific explanation.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    In the morning after I pee, I pull up my shirt and look at my abs in the mirror - It's the only time they ever look good. I'm always shocked to see how much better they look in the morning than at any other time in the day. I guess it's those 9 hours of sleep and not eating.

Thread Information