Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    How’s this one babyweight;

I was out partying with some buds (I’d guess it was when I was around 21 or so) and was on my way back home (slightly buzzed……stopped drinking about two or three hours before hitting the road) around four in the morning. Well, I’m fumbling around with the radio as I was passing an on-ramp for I-275 and hadn’t noticed this biker dude merging into my lane. He still had plenty of room to continue ahead of me before merging but for whatever reason he was coming into my lane. I notice all this at the last minute and swerve to allow him room to come over. Mind you he is to merge into traffic, I was not obligated to move over but being the nice guy that I am I make the effort. Well, this jerk flips me the finger like I was crowding him on purpose. Of course this makes me give him the finger as well, along with a few choice words (which I’m sure he could not hear due to the fact my windows were up). Now this guy on the bike was a full blown Hell’s Angle type in fact I’m pretty sure he was a member of the Outlaw club that’s local here in FL so he didn’t look like the real friendly type, know what I mean? Anyway we’re tooling down the road shooting fingers back and forth as I notice him reaching into a bag hanging on his gas tank………..well I was sure he was going for a gun……….no doubt about it. Just as he gets the handle out of the bag I turn the car towards him and run him right off the road. He goes down the ditch and I keep driven on home. He didn’t crash or flip over but he did lay it down in the grass. I really didn’t give a crap either way just as long as he didn’t get that gun out. I thought he was damn lucky there was no guard rail because I’d have had no problem running him into that as well.

I could tell you about the time a guy hit me through my car window sitting at a light in Miami or the time I crawled out of my house when it caught fire and burned to the ground. Better yet how bout the time I walked into my friends house after his mentally ill brother killed the whole family with a sledge hammer. No doubt I have witnessed and been in some strange s**t…………….no doubt.
    Thanks for sharing

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    My most mermorable moment in the gym as of right now is when I put up 2000 lbs on the leg press.
    OMG.......... ........i wanna train legs with you.......lol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

KeyMastur is offline VET
    my most memorable moment......

that night Danielle and I spent together. i'll cherish that forever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information