talon is offline Senior Member

Fellas I need help......

Ok, Im going to be doing a persuasive oral presentation for my speech class. I need five "persuasive" points along w/ cited material (books, websites, magazines, etc) that correspond w/ the points im making. Im doing the persuasive speech on "Resistance training (weightlifting) promotes a healtier more productive life." I need help finding websites or educational material on this. It can include information like how weightlifting reduces stress, increases mental capacity and focus, lower bp, helps w/ fat loss, etc. Thanks fellas.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Whats up bro....long time no see.............I hear http://www.anabolicreview.com is pretty good

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im at a loss man.. but Ill do some searching around for you

talon is offline Senior Member
    Mass, what up bro, been very busy w/ school and work lately. The women also seem to be around more then ever, I feel its the test. Thanks for the info, but Anabolic Review, namely suggests the benefits and side effects of steroids in conjunction w/ resistance training. I dont want my speech to focus any on steroid use , but more on the "natural" side effects of lifting. Like I said earlier: increased energy, increased mental focus, lowers bp, reduces stress, helps w/ anxiety, helps w/ self esteem, etc. Its basically stuff everyone already knows, but I need cited material to back it up....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you sure you don't want to do capital punishment ?? i've got a 5 page speech on it, the outline needed, and bibliography

Thread Information