Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Calipso banned?!

What I miss?!?

someone PM me if it's not fit for general consumption.
    thanks,
    ~R

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    ........I don't know either...didn't even notice until this thread....guess he flamed alittle to much....he had been warned.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im not sure the exact reason but he was warned by Jason.......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering the same thing. Then it came to me. Its so simple. Somehow he broke the rules. If he was warned by the "The Almighty" Jason, thats not a good sign! I don't ever want to speak for him, but thats probably the answer he'd give us.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i don't blame you. i didn't mind him, but he did go way too far on many occasions.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Poor little guy, ill miss em.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ...but i can't say i didn't see this coming.

peam is offline Suspended
    guess it was better when I wasn't posting eh?

Rules are rules......u did warn him and I guess he continued further....sorry to see him banned......but u did what u had to.....this is a awesome board and I personally would like to see it stay that way.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ...but i can't say i didn't see this coming.
    Same here.

Later calippo!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    damn, a lot of people seeing why calipso go banned.

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    guess it was better when I wasn't posting eh?
    You had nothing to do with it. His banning had nothing to do with any posts that I ever saw in any thread that you were involved in. I banned him because he broke the rules over and over again even after I publicly warned him. If anyone wants to blame someone, blame me. Actually, blame him. I gave him a warning and he knew the consequences. It was his choice to get banned.

I'm sure some other people beg to differ... start a whole thread on it. Oh well.... adios

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did i miss something with you and him?

I'm sure some other people beg to differ... start a whole thread on it. Oh well.... adios

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Peam jason just said you had nothing to do with it...relax!

He clearly has himself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    You had nothing to do with it. His banning had nothing to do with any posts that I ever saw in any thread that you were involved in. I banned him because he broke the rules over and over again even after I publicly warned him. If anyone wants to blame someone, blame me. Actually, blame him. I gave him a warning and he knew the consequences. It was his choice to get banned.
    As I see it if someone is banned then they are to blame......I don't blame u or anyother mod for banning someone......u do it as a last resort.

bdtr.... some guy just started a thread that said when PEAM doesn't like someone they get banned... don't know why that person would even assume that I have ever gotten anyone banned... I've never said anything about banning anyone on a thread... unless of course... yes... that's it. Anyway... calipso was a punk sometimes but I didn't care... yeah... so nothing between he and I... someone just assumed so and made a thread

bdtr.... some guy just started a thread that said when PEAM doesn't like someone they get banned... don't know why that person would even assume that I have ever gotten anyone banned... I've never said anything about banning anyone on a thread... unless of course... yes... that's it. Anyway... calipso was a punk sometimes but I didn't care... yeah... so nothing between he and I... someone just assumed so and made a thread
    Don't worry what others think...u are a great addition to the board.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Gotcha, just saw the thread. I dont know why there is any drama about it at all. I liked calipso but jason warned him more than once THEN calipso kept bringing it up over and over "i gotta be good cus im the bad guy to jason" and just made a really big deal about it. I said today "calipso will probably be the next to be banned". Looks like i was right.

I don't say things like this normally, but who gives a fuck what other people think??!! Someone assumes they know something so that make a statement and insult someone which only makes themselves look ignorant. If someone has a problem with the way this board is run they can contact me or they can leave. I don't care, so it would be easier if they would just leave. I stated the facts and I guarantee you that Calipso knows that you had nothing to do with his banning. This pisses me off. I didn't want to ban him in the first place, and now I have people trying to blame others. If someone has a problem, take it up with me.

I still love everybody......

Ok, I have cooled down a little bit. I am sorry about my last post. I don't like it when

!.) people get blamed for something they didn't do, especially if I am the one that someone should be pointing their finger at
    2.) people make statements when they do not know the facts
    3.) people feel bad when they did nothing wrong
    4.) someone insults a female member

I am still baffled as to how someone could come up with a connection between Calipso and peam. Maybe I should go back and read old threads, but I never saw it.

Look, here's the deal and I really don't think that I will have to say anymore.

Calipso has been warned by myself publicly, as well as by moderators via PM. I knew that when he got banned, there would be a huge problem. I knew that someone would try to fight for him, or whatever you call it on the web. That is why I did it. I didn't want the mods put in a situation where they would have to defend themselves. And I also made sure that everyone knew that he would be banned if he kept pushing it. This is public, common knowledge. Don't act surprised now. The only surprised was that he was not banned earlier. The only reason he wasn't banned earlier was because I wanted to give him every chance to change his habits.

He had been warned about flaming people repeatedly. He publicly stated that he was going to start behaving or her would get banned. I had 2 senior members complain about his flaming today in 2 separate threads. That's it guys, he's gone. There is nothing to fight for. I did everything I could to give him a second, third, fourth chance and he blew it.

We make rules and we stick to them. Honestly, if you don't like the rules, that's fine. But if you are on AR, you have to follow them. If you hate them that bad, we can agree to disagree. But only one of us can stay, and I'm not going anywhere.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    who liked him??

Dont be upset bro.......Do you guys sell AR shirts.........im getting to the point in the gym where im not working out and im looking at my fellow weight lifters and wondering if they post on AR.........I'll take an xl in black if you have em.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    who liked him??
    actually, I did. I like all of the members on here. When someone contributes or gives advice to another member, I earn respect for them. It's people humbling themselves to ask questions, and someone willing to take the time to give them the help they need. It's a beautiful thing.

Ok, who's been spiking my water with clomid again??!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Dont be upset bro.......Do you guys sell AR shirts.........im getting to the point in the gym where im not working out and im looking at my fellow weight lifters and wondering if they post on AR.........I'll take an xl in black if you have em.
    we have something better than that coming soon. can't give any hints yet, but I am hoping I can inform everyone in the coming weeks.

we have something better than that coming soon. can't give any hints yet, but I am hoping I can inform everyone in the coming weeks.
    awww no hints your no fun...

Come on just one little hint............pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease......I can't take this...... the anticipation is to much for me to handle.......

Jason stare deep in the banana's eyes........ ..........U want to tell us........U want to tell us.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    That sucks. Now all of Calipso's posts are going to be stuck with the worst picture of Big Papa Pump that he ever used for his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Come on just one little hint............pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease......I can't take this...... the anticipation is to much for me to handle.......

Jason stare deep in the banana's eyes........ ..........U want to tell us........U want to tell us.
    Well break him down bro....he cant handle the both of us.....

need a third party??? come one a hint.. is it gonna be that stuff you sent me in the mail??

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    need a third party??? come one a hint.. is it gonna be that stuff you sent me in the mail??
    rubber bars?.......thats the big surprise?

you guys could use my help.... I bet I can get it out of him

you guys could use my help.... I bet I can get it out of him
    4 against 1.........he cant ban all of us......thats 1/3 of all posts on here....lol

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    4 against 1.........he cant ban all of us......thats 1/3 of all posts on here....lol
    hey man dont give him any ideas on how to save bandwidth!!

lol.. hey I don't post that much........

Ok lets put the pressure on........Mass, Bigol', myself..........hell where is Da Bull and Jugg......their always late........Jason get prepared.....

.....we would like a hint please kind sir...

lol.. hey I don't post that much........
    I first female crime partner to join the gang..........good to see ya aboard Peam......use your mind powers to get Jason to spill the beans.

LMAO, I'm laughing like crazy over here

It is a really big deal for us. We have many things that are happening hopefully in the coming weeks. It is one of the biggest changes we have ever gone through as a company and everyone that chooses to, will benefit. I think we will shake up a lot of people with what we are about to do, but this is going to be for the consumer. I cannot reveal anything yet. Trust me, I wish I could tell everyone. If anyone is willing to help me out ummm, let's say with graphics, I would really appreciate it. This goes way beyond making shirts for everyone to wear.

I feel so bad talking about this on Calipso's banned thread.

We have a lot going on though, and I promise you, when the time is right, every one of you will know about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information