Nixter is offline Associate Member

Are you a cell phone nerd too??

Damn I got this new phone (Sony Ericsson T616) and I can't stop playing with it!

Anybody else and phone nerd? What kind you got?

Nixter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    sprint camera phone.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, my work pays for my phone, so I'm stuck with Nextel. I just lost my i90, so today I just received a i95cl. It's bigger than my car.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    SAme as bdtr

mass junkie is offline banned
    Motorola T720

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a shit phone....LG

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I have the company Startac by motorola...

makes a great door stopper to for those windy days.
    we are suppose to go to nexttel hell in a couple of weeks.

What is your thoughts on it BLT???

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i used to have the startac too........that phone was huge.......now i have some sprint samsung color screen phone..........but it doesnt have the camera......that camera phone is like 500 bucks.........i dont think i need the camera that bad........lol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i used to have the startac too........that phone was huge.......now i have some sprint samsung color screen phone..........but it doesnt have the camera......that camera phone is like 500 bucks.........i dont think i need the camera that bad........lol
    Plus most of the time the picture quality is not that good with camera phones. I guess they are good for those times when no real camara is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Plus most of the time the picture quality is not that good with camera phones. I guess they are good for those times when no real camara is available.

yeh its not good quality.........and i hate when people take your picture when your least expecting it.........my friend uses it all the fucking time........i mean when your drunk and falling asleep in the car @ 5 in the morning after a club......you DO NOT want your picture taken.............okkkkkkkkk......lol......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

yeh its not good quality.........and i hate when people take your picture when your least expecting it.........my friend uses it all the fucking time........i mean when your drunk and falling asleep in the car @ 5 in the morning after a club......you DO NOT want your picture taken.............okkkkkkkkk......lol......
    No shit....then that certain dumbshit downloads teh pics into the computer and shoots off e-mails to everyone for they can see how shit housed you were...assholes who invented those phones...we were doing just fine with regular camaras.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    well, thats when YOU dont want your picture taken

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    No shit....then that certain dumbshit downloads teh pics into the computer and shoots off e-mails to everyone for they can see how shit housed you were...assholes who invented those phones...we were doing just fine with regular camaras.

lol........o no...........they know if they do that....i kill..........lol...........i make sure that shit gets deleted ASAP.........

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I hate cell phones. I don't want to answer the phone when it rings at home, much less have one with me. I've only used a cell phone once in my life, and that was about ten tears ago when they were bigger than a house.

Thread Information