hoss827 is offline Banned

You Guys are gonna get shitty....I fight too damn much guys.

So I'm walking down the hallway a week ago...talking to my friend Justin, hes a football player about my height, 5'7 and prolly 200. Bulky kid, known em since 6th grade. This freshman Jasper, hes about 5'9 160 but he can fight really well. Now I don't mean to sound racist here by any means, some of my best friends are black. But pretty much in our school if you mess with one, you mess with all. Jasper comes up behind Justin for some reason and pushes him , Justin being the hot-head that he is just HAS to push back and say "Wtf is your problem???". Well, I've seen Jasper fight before and he's got some hands on em (I've fought em once at the movie theatre...at the time I didn't even know his name!) Well, I know that Jasper is serious about fighting when he takes his shirt off . (Why he does this I have no idea...). Well , I figure Jasper would beat him down well. Justin smoked on him pretty bad. Guess who jumps in to help guys??? FATASS!! Yep you guessed . Then guess who has to help out...Me pretty much. The next thing I know was trying to pull fat-ass off of Justin, so he could fight Jasper. Fatass starts hitting me, (pretty damn hard too) drove my face into the nearest wall. This is in the machine shop so we have plenty of space to fight because its a huge circle around us...I get some distance between us, and I finally decide after 3 years of training its time to test out my tae kwon do in an actual fight. He starts chargin straight at me, and I just without even thinking crescent kicked him across his jaw...broke it right there. I hear everyone scream "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" from the crowd. He was out flat on the ground, out cold thank God for his sake. By that time the fight is broke up, fatass is taken out on a stretcher, justins face is decently red, Jasper was on the ground and Justin just stopped hitting him. The fight was broken up, I didn't get suspended...(good thing to have the principal who dated your mother in highschool. .) Well...I've known Jasper since I was 12, and he won't hesitate to do something fucking stupid.

Today I am in school...and I'm walking down the hall through the machine shop (where they have vocational classes) ,and I see a circle of people standing there, staring in amazement...I was like "fuck yah a fight!!!"...I look in the circle and see my friend Justin, moving rather quickly...I was thinking to myself "Why the hell doesn't he go crazy on him like last time??? He did better when he was getin jumped."...I found out why when I saw the ice-pick go up in the air and barely miss my friends neck... At this point I was trying to push through the circle. You gotta understand....there was about 600 people there...it was insane. It was on the teachers lunch break so no one was around. About 100 black guys were around, making sure no one jumped in...I thought to myself "WHY THE HELL ISN"T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING?!!!!!!"...I stood up on top of the table in there and started screaming "STOP THE FIGHT!"...Justin was allready stabbed in his shoulder. I said fuck it my he is not gonna die today. I went and got about 20 of my friends as quick as I could scramble them the up. We don't give a shit what the opposition is, we won't let anyone get jumped unless they really REALLY deserve it. Before we went through the circle we busted open the woodshed and grabbed 2x4's and hammers., theres no fucking way I am fighting this crazy asshole when he has an icepick. I started running through the circle swinging that goddamn board like crazy. The other black guys ,about 30 of em decided to jum p in anyway even though we were armed. Fatass was in again, I didn't getta crack at em this time. Instead it was his cousin mike who is about 6'7 290 pounds and I hit that sonofabitch in his face about 6 times before he went down. Then I started to go to work on the other guys. Some of the guy's split by that time while me and my friends Jon and Jason and the rest of us stood there fighting them off. The next thing I know I hear Jason scream "DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as loud as possible, I hit the floor within 2 seconds. He through his hammer and it connected and hit Jasper in his head, I swear to God Justin would have died that second if Jason wouldnt have hit him with that. The second before it hit him that ice=pick was about 3 inches from going into his chest....By that time the Liason officer was back from his lunch break, and drew his gun, and threatened to fire if we didn't cease immediately. No one ceased..he put his gun in the air and fired. We all stopped immediately. This was the most adrenaline filled day I have ever had...Jasper is expelled and getting charges pressed against him...I hope that fucker gets attempted murder and everything else charged.., Justins shoulder is fine...he lost around 2-3 pints of blood I think..Mike Scott has a concussion from the 2x4 i hit him with...and a bigass knot on his head. Jason got suspended for two days, even though he saved someones fuckin life.....I guess they dont want this to look racial since "the white boy" didn't get suspended...It's still being determined what's going to happen to me and the other guys, and jaspers friends. If I get expelled I'll be fuckin shitty...but I know that it was worth it because it involved saving someone. I got the rest of the day off..I was really shaken up along with the other guys. The school board is prolly gonna have a meeting because of this...I'd just like to know what the hell was it all for?? This whole thing could have been prevented...it was because some idiot started shit with someone he didn t know, and someone with a hot-head didn't know when to walk away the first time...This is the last time I am fighting for something so damn stupid. I wonder how responsible i'll be held for this because I'm the one that went and got 20 people to try and stop it, and fight everyone of and protect someone. I didn't really have a choice...I could have let my friend die, or I could have helped. I dont know if I made the right decision on this or not...Please guys, I want your honest opinion, dont just say I made a good choice to console me, I really want your honest opinion on this...Thanks for listening.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I aint reading all that shit bro.........sum it up in one sentence.....
    Last edited by mass junkie; 11-13-2003 at 09:35 PM.

Kato is offline Member
    didn't you get in your first fight about a month ago.....and now you are already up to 2x4's and hammers? bro you gotta slow down....i respect the fact that you stood up for your bro....any good bro would do that!.....but do think its gonna stop now....hell no....it just gonna get worse......gotta be smart bro! Just my 2 cent.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn I think you did the right thing... and dont listen to Mass hes fat and dumb...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Good lord. Sounds like Dangerous Minds up in that school. This has to be some sort of private school or something. I know it probabaly isn't but ice picks being swung around? If I was your parents you wouldn't going to that school anymore.

Try to some it up for Mass Junkie. Pretty much bro, I got into another fight with fatass because he tried to jump my friend with his friend Jasper...A week later (today) my friend was attacked with an icepick by Jasper. He was stabbed once in his shoulder, I tried to get the fight to stop, no one would stop it. About 100 or so of Jasper and fatasses friends were around and I went and got about 20 of mine, we broke into the shed, grabbed hammers and 2x4's and ran through this circle of about 500 people. 30 of the black guys jumped in and we started swinging. When they all left Jasper was about 3 inches from putting that icepick into my friends chest , My buddy jason through a hammer, it hit jasper in the head and he went down...Theres alot more to it in the first post...but that's the basics. Naw bro, this aint my first fight. The one a month ago was the first I posted on AR......I am through fighting...unless I really REALLY have to, like today, I am done for good...I almost lost a friend because of this bs.

50% natural,Well..this is the fucked up part. This is the biggest event that has ever occured at our school. It's a public school, it's the nicest in our district. Today was just majorly fucked up guys...My parents flipped out on the whole deal, but they think I shouldn't have risked my life for that, but then again I think well under pressure most of the time...I still want to go to that school even though that scared the hell out of me today. Honestly, its NEVER had anything this serious. Most of the freshman tend to fight (this one took it too fucking far!!! MurdeR??? WTF?) Everyone else is really cool about everything and get along great. It's always the damn freshman who start it, and VERY rarely, the other classes will do it. There was one fight so far this year, which was with me. Then another one with two girls and thats it. This just got way, WAY out of control. I think they knew that the staff was having a meeting and I think that's why Jasper and those bastards planned this today....God what a day. I have the worlds largest headache right now guys...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Try to some it up for Mass Junkie. Pretty much bro, I got into another fight with fatass because he tried to jump my friend with his friend Jasper...A week later (today) my friend was attacked with an icepick by Jasper. He was stabbed once in his shoulder, I tried to get the fight to stop, no one would stop it. About 100 or so of Jasper and fatasses friends were around and I went and got about 20 of mine, we broke into the shed, grabbed hammers and 2x4's and ran through this circle of about 500 people. 30 of the black guys jumped in and we started swinging. When they all left Jasper was about 3 inches from putting that icepick into my friends chest , My buddy jason through a hammer, it hit jasper in the head and he went down...Theres alot more to it in the first post...but that's the basics. Naw bro, this aint my first fight. The one a month ago was the first I posted on AR......I am through fighting...unless I really REALLY have to, like today, I am done for good...I almost lost a friend because of this bs.
    Little bro I was just messing with you.......You didnt have to retype all that.............You gotta be careful.....Theres always consequenses for your actions and even though you were trying to help your friend.......you also gotta look out fur numero uno.........Stay safe

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn now I gotta come down there and stomp some asses for you...

I remember highschool when the black girls duked it out. It was awesome because unlike some white trash that fought these girls were like 30 style boxing. They were duking it out. I saw a few of those in my day.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    same here!!!! Ha, thats alot of reading...

I'm just wonderin if they're gonna due-process/expel my ass...I kindof led an uprising in a way...but it was for good at least. And in a way I prevented a murder. Man this has been a fucked up day! My mom just told me at about 12 today some idiot robbed fifth/third national bank which is about 3 minutes from us...wtf is up with today??? lol

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I wish I would have gotten into more fights in high school. I let too many people run over me.

Bro, be carefull out there... it's a really short step from ice picks, knives and 2x4's to 9 mils and molotovs thru your front window at 2am...

You may have won a battle or two, but think ahead... you may be getting into a larger war than you bargained for.

Remember that there are vindictive fuckers out there who will keep coming back at ya until they've won the war (and I should know, I'm like that... I never forgive, I never forget)

Just be carefull bro... it's commendable that you looked out for you buddy, but don't do anything stupid.

Red

Time for me to descend into my little whole and think about getting a fall-out shelter....the guy that tried killin Justin is like the damn Terminator. He keeps comin back for more and more..hopefully this would have settled it all though.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i respect that u stuck up for your friend but u do not want to end up in prison for some stupid shit. When when deadly weapons are involved u do not want to be involved thats some serious shit.....be careful lil bro.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    What ever happened to the days when fists were the only weapon and after whoever got knocked out that was the end of it? I fell anxious every time my kids go to school knowing that society has changed like this........Hitman

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    This has to be some sort of private school or something. .
    your joking right?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I fight too much.

You're going through typical school bullshit, dont worry about it.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I fight too much.

Yeah this shit happens to a lot of people. And when the Admin asks you about shit, do NOT say anything. AT ALL. They have no proof of anything at this point, it's all hearsay. Just keep your mouth shut and pretend you weren't even there.

Grant is offline Member
    what are ice picks used for in wood shop, or do you guys have ice shop?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think he means those one of those really narrow chisels, but don't hold me to that....I failed grade 8 woodwork class.

This about sums it up, but like some of the other guys said above make sure you look out for numero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    your joking right?
    Well, when kids got busted for drugs or what not they got sent to a private school before they could come back to public school. It was a sort of reform school loaded with thugs and gansters. Times are changing. Teachers are going to have conceled handgun liscenses before you know it packing heat at school.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I see something more serious occurring within the next two weeks. If the guy was gonna put an ice pick in his chest and didnt get around to it, he will. Not today, not tomorrow, but it will happen. TWO WEEKS....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Beats a phillips head screwdriver in the lungs... trust me, been there.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    even though you were trying to help your friend.......you also gotta look out fur numero uno.........Stay safe

Note to self never trust mass to have your back.

Hoss, You did what had to be done for your boy. There might be consequences but could you live with yourself if he got killed and you stood by like mass and did nothing.

When I was in HS one of my Bros got jumped on the way out to his car during lunch. 2 truck loads of this wannabe gang from another school jump out and start fuckin my bro and his little brother up over something that happened at a dirt party the weekend before. Me and my crew jump in and the Dean and a few NARCs (what we called the school security but the didn't care guns) joined us after. We fucked those little punks up but not before my friends little brother got his lung pierced. Nothing happened to me but then again it all happened in front of the Dean. Kinda trippy fighting with the Dean of the school bashing heads next to you.

If we wouldn't have jumped they would have both been dead. Same for you and your bro. No matter what anyone said you made the right move.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant

This nutcase brought one in...had it in his pocket the whole day.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yea man...i'm with red - you gotta be careful. It's one thing to scrap and settle shit with fists. It's another thing when bitch-ass kids (jasper) start bringing in weapons into it. If he brought the ice-pick this week...he'll bring the lead next week. Not worth it.

I agree w/ what you did though...you had to protect your boy and you did that - i'd do the same for my friends and i hope they'd do the same for me. Just watch your ass and try not to ruffle too many feathers for a while. If there's anyway to squash this...put all the BS behind you...do it. If not...be careful...be ready to protect yourself, just don't be the person that takes it to the next level...

If I'm not on the board for 6 months I'm eiether in jail or dead. Just like to declare that.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    If I'm not on the board for 6 months I'm eiether in jail or dead. Just like to declare that.

Yea...watch yourself...you're a good bro to have around

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Agreed. I read a few lines scrolled down and said "I just don't have the patience to read it all"

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    christ man, this shit is probably gonna be on the news. If i get a chance i'm gonna scan my police blotter and put it up in the pictures section.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Note to self never trust mass to have your back.

Pretty funny hoss, you say itīs the nicest school in your area and still you need an armed officer there

Sounds like you did what you had to do. Watch your back, they might come after you too.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Im not hanging out with your ass your too violent

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss just be careful bro....you did what you had to do...I have seen too many guys go down becasue of there hot headed selfishness...if you can walk away. However, in the case above, you did the right thing.... Your boy could of really been fucked up or dead...and you helped him out.

Just remember that those who look for fights and always get in them will either end up in jail, seriosuly injured or dead. Be careful bro!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    This about sums it up, but like some of the other guys said above make sure you look out for numero uno.
    I posted this earlier in the thread. After reading RON's post I think maybe my post didn't come out right. You made the right decision helping your buddy out, no question about that. What I mean is try not to get involved in unnessary conflicts and make the best bigger picture decision.

Thanks for the posts guys...I'm not that violent though D3m3nt3d! Just stickin up for my friend! . It's really messed up we have a nice school , but every once in awhile you get someone who tries to act like a hard-ass and start shit with everyone for no reason...Then he brings in a weapon. Yikes! WTF happend to bare fists???

Thread Information