Thread: Where in hell??

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Where in hell??

Where do you college age guys meet girls except on parties?

Ohh and how the hell do you get a girls interest without dancing on pubs/clubs/parties. Dancing is probably the thing I hate most in the world

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Where do you college age guys meet girls except on parties?

Ohh and how the hell do you get a girls interest without dancing on pubs/clubs/parties. Dancing is probably the thing I hate most in the world
    johan...sounds like you been going out with Mary Palm to long bro

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    johan...sounds like you been going out with Mary Palm to long bro
    yeah for 19 years and 14 days

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    In college you meet girls by getting them drunk...plain and simple... Other than that you meet them at parties, football, basketball, baseball games...in class....however, you usually hook up wit them at parties or bars, where everyone is drunk!

As far as dancing.....I hate it to...yoiu don't have to dance to get laid...it only helps sometimes...just drink enough and you will dance.

yeah for 19 years and 14 days
    LMAO..........Sounds like time to find a new girl

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    like bermich said one day, internet has save so much lifes... its easy, straight foward and it cost nothing!!!

im talkin about chat room..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    on the corner...It cost me $$$ but they don't sleep over!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    good alternative also...

And you don't have to talk to them either

And you don't have to talk to them either
    and when its finished they pack there stuffs and then leave without hugs and shits

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Just get em' good and drunk. Never fails

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont you have "nations" at your uni? (for you non swedes a nation is like a club where only university people get in and drink much cheaper then on normal clubs).
    Anyway...nations are a good place for chicks Johan, im sure you can join one.

mass junkie is offline banned
    LMAO..........Sounds like time to find a new girl
    Why?...Im sure she never talks back and never acts up in public..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    johan, the best places to meet quality women are at local bookstores, coffeehouses, fitness centers, and all else just around town.

Just initiate conversations with as many women as possible as you go about your regular day. Find women with similair interests as you so its easier to spark conversations. You like the gym?...join a kickboxing class and kick game with the hottie between breaks.

~US~

KeyMastur is offline VET
    the good thing about college is that you can be yourself. unless you frequent a bar on a certain night of the week, then chances are slim you'll see the same girl twice within a few weeks. of course there are those exceptional ladies who go to the "hot spots" every single night - some just looking to hook up. anyways, act like you own the place. size helps, attitude helps. if one blows you off, say peace, and move on to her friend.

this one guy (who's kinda crazy) and myself started petting girls' hair. smelling them too asking if they used conditioner, how they keep it so soft, did they wash their hair tonight, etc. haha. it was so damn funny. one girl's man got kind of mad and said we should stop. he was a frat daddy with the frat daddy hair piece so we started petting his hair. but what's he gonna do - throw a blow ?? it was me and like 10 friends all tryin to get laid.

sorry, i got sidetracked. anyways, it's usually pretty easy to find the chicks that are somewhat easy in a college bar. like i said - talk to them ALL.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    the good thing about college is that you can be yourself. unless you frequent a bar on a certain night of the week, then chances are slim you'll see the same girl twice within a few weeks. of course there are those exceptional ladies who go to the "hot spots" every single night - some just looking to hook up. anyways, act like you own the place. size helps, attitude helps. if one blows you off, say peace, and move on to her friend.

this one guy (who's kinda crazy) and myself started petting girls' hair. smelling them too asking if they used conditioner, how they keep it so soft, did they wash their hair tonight, etc. haha. it was so damn funny. one girl's man got kind of mad and said we should stop. he was a frat daddy with the frat daddy hair piece so we started petting his hair. but what's he gonna do - throw a blow ?? it was me and like 10 friends all tryin to get laid.

sorry, i got sidetracked. anyways, it's usually pretty easy to find the chicks that are somewhat easy in a college bar. like i said - talk to them ALL.
    I hear ya KeyMaster i freaking hate frat boys they piss me off...........I dont need to pay for friends...

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Dont you have "nations" at your uni? (for you non swedes a nation is like a club where only university people get in and drink much cheaper then on normal clubs).
    Anyway...nations are a good place for chicks Johan, im sure you can join one.
    The nations are pretty small here but I have to check into it more, im a member of norrlands nation atleast. I hear the nation life where you live is awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    johan, the best places to meet quality women are at local bookstores, coffeehouses, fitness centers, and all else just around town.

Just initiate conversations with as many women as possible as you go about your regular day. Find women with similair interests as you so its easier to spark conversations. You like the gym?...join a kickboxing class and kick game with the hottie between breaks.

~US~
    If i wasnt semi crippled right now some martial art would be cool. Bookstores hum libraries. That sounds cool have to work more on talking to them Im to damn shy still.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    like bermich said one day, internet has save so much lifes... its easy, straight foward and it cost nothing!!!

im talkin about chat room..
    Tried internet, have meet like 5 chicks so far through the net that I dated, safe to say they where all nuts

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Ahhh girls in libraries. If I had my way I would be ramming an astrophysicist. But alas, I tend to attract ones with the mental capacity of a canoli. They are less work anyway, you can shut them up by pointing at anything that shimmers in the light. I usually win any arguments by jiggling my keys. Anyway, Johan, you don't need club chicks anyway. I tell the clubbers to come shout at me when they decide to start acting like a functional human being and stop snorting corn flakes. So you aren't missin much. Go for the ones that are also kind of shy, they usually are the most amiable, and easy to get along with. You can find them in the library studying or at a coffee shop reading. Just go for it, bro, what's the worst that will happen? They say no? Go for it buddy, you're a pimp.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine uses a very simple method that I would use if I didn't have a gf. Plain and simple if he when he see a girl he likes, that be at the beach, on the street, at the club, where ever really he just goes over to them and say something like: "Hi my name is blabla and I think you look so cute/beautiful that I simply just had to come over and ask for your phone number. Would you like one day to go out for a cup of coffee, a movie or maybe a bungie jump??" You know just add that bungie thing to make them laugh. It sound very simple and too good to be true but you will be surprised how many girls will be flattered. I mean they love compliments. Off course some say no, some give your their phone number, some cannot wait for a cup of coffee But in general most will be flattered and smile even though they already have a boyfriend. I think that it only happened 2-3 times that a girl turned him down in a negative way. And he's just a normal guy. I've seen it work so many times.

Off course you have to get over that initial fear of being rejected but look at it this way. You'll probably never see her again so who cares. It only takes 20 sec. You probably get a lot of no's but hey if just 5-10% says yes...... well you do the math. Just set yourself a goal and ask 5 a day and you'll have a couple of phone numbers by the end of the week. After a couple of tries ou won't even feel nervous. To start of easy you migh consider saying it to a ugly girl, or let's just say a girl that most guys wouldn't approach and ask for their phone number. That tends to make the nerves smaller. Just get the number to get the experience of success don't call her if she's to nasty Once you've had a coupel of those success experiences you'll feel comfortable even asking a super hottie on the street while she's standing with some friends around her.

It works best if you have had some kind of eye contact with them before you go ask them. Smile when you say it. And try to have a charming look in your eye.

It works here in Denmark so I guess it would work in Sweden too. Swedish chicks can't that different than danish chicks are.

Hell if you start today, you'll be de-virginized by the end of this year. Hell writing this I feel like dumping the gf and giving it a try myself

cb25 is offline Banned
    wow...good advice goku...if i ever try to pick girls up...it's the same way your friend does...be honest, charming and smile a lot...works sometimes...sometimes not, but what's lost? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I hate dancing too johan...in fact i usually don't try to go out just to "pick up girls" - but when the appropriate girl presents herself (whether it be at a coffee shop, around town, around schoo, etc) i just go for it. I've had some good luck...but it's never too harsh

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Yup give it a try. For the record I can say that I've never seen my friend dance!! So it'll even spare you the dancing!! The vertical one anyway.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm also a big fan of random penis-eye insertions. Find the one you like, and quickly sneak up behind them and poke them in the eye, and then quickly zip back up again. Always works for me.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

personally

i find all my fuckbuddy whores in church

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Am i the only guy that meets girls in class? lol. I guess i'm probably the only one that goes to class.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Just don't speak.....once you do, it's allllll over..

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Am i the only guy that meets girls in class? lol. I guess i'm probably the only one that goes to class.
    Nope...I've been there too. Although at this level, i'm stuck in classes with the same 100 people for the next 4 years. At this point i'm trying not to "piss in my own pot" if you know what i mean... we'll see how long it lasts

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would tell you bro, but girls don't talk to me.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Tried internet, have meet like 5 chicks so far through the net that I dated, safe to say they where all nuts
    wow........5 people?.........thats alot.........i think i'd be wayyyy too nervous to meet anyone over the internet..........my friend did once and dragged me with her........he was absolutely horrible......ughhhh

but there's so many places to meet people........but truthfully.......dont even bother to keep "looking" all the time.........cause it'll come when you least expect it too........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Ahhh girls in libraries. If I had my way I would be ramming an astrophysicist. But alas, I tend to attract ones with the mental capacity of a canoli. They are less work anyway, you can shut them up by pointing at anything that shimmers in the light. I usually win any arguments by jiggling my keys. Anyway, Johan, you don't need club chicks anyway. I tell the clubbers to come shout at me when they decide to start acting like a functional human being and stop snorting corn flakes. So you aren't missin much. Go for the ones that are also kind of shy, they usually are the most amiable, and easy to get along with. You can find them in the library studying or at a coffee shop reading. Just go for it, bro, what's the worst that will happen? They say no? Go for it buddy, you're a pimp.
    i could not have said it better myself bro. I would give anything for a smart girl but alas, the key jiggling is far to easy and less confrontational.

Johan - what can i say bro...learn to dance??? its fun and you get laid

peace

roch is offline Member
    dude I don't know why this works, but go up to the hottest girl you've ever laid eyes on and give her a full nelson, when the bitch passes out she's yours. works every damn time....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i could not have said it better myself bro. I would give anything for a smart girl but alas, the key jiggling is far to easy and less confrontational.

Johan - what can i say bro...learn to dance??? its fun and you get laid

peace
    Some people are born with rythm and some are not. I belong to the second group No matter how much alcohole I have in my blood I cant for the life of me dance. I do dance if it is a BIG outdoor event with techno music, bubbel machines, smoke and everything, because there I just have to bounce
    but no way in hell am I dancing in a tiny club to crap music except if a realy hot girls asks me to dance(and they sure have to work hard to get me to the dance floor). To be honest I hate clubs and Im begining to hate drinking to
    Im a lone wolf by nature and dont fit in so good at social events

BTW about meeting girls in class, in my class I have two "girls" that are like 40 lol and then one 19 year old that looks decent but not my kind of person.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Yeah thats true, Im not looking for party girls anyway hmmm.

Thread Information