Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacking off!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you have babies slam??? That was the end of my sex life. Now if i can get it once every other week it is cause for celebration. as for the relationship i have with my hand. It is a torrid love affair. Hell that is the reason i have high speed internet!.... movie rental fees were making me go broke
    Last edited by ENraged; 12-02-2003 at 01:31 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    And if my hand ever talks back to me, I just smash it with a hammer...Try doing that with a girl!!!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I have two kids. One at 4 and one at 2. and both are making me go bald even faster!

the sex life was pretty much trashed during the second kid. her hermones wouldn't let me get with in 10 of her with out risk of losing a limb. SOOOO, i found a web site with all of the free crap you could ever think. And then a relationship b/t me and that web site developed.

BLT, how right you are. and your hand will never slap you for looking at another hand!

Or complain if you have lip stick one your other hand!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Yea i have a 4 and almost a 22 month old!! i know directly the **** where you are coming from. I am ready to sneek test in her morning coffee to get a raise out of her. but hey what are you gonna do?? Should be a law if man get no pussy he is legal entitled to a hooker at the wifes exspense.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    8 yo old and 2 tr old and with the crazy life and her going to school fulltime my hand is mighty valuable. I am going to buy it a x-mas gift.

I agree with you both of ya!!...with out ol' lefty, i would know what getting strange was. groverman1 how you get any vag is beyond me. I do wish there was a law that said, if she didn't put out you could go out...I have a few of her friends in mind that I would love to play with!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I am going to masturbate in about 45 minutes. I'll keep you posted. Chances are it'll work out good.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    As promised, it was great. The funny thing is I was talking to Juggernaut on the phone the whole time, and he thought that I was washing dishes. Sucker!

does Juggernaut have soft lips?? IF SO..ILL PM YOU AND PASS ALONG MY NUMBER!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information