Thread: I'm Changing

calidude is offline Senior Member

Talking I'm Changing

After being married for 2 years my wife and I are having our first baby !! My wife is about 4 months pregnant and this is sooo f@$#ing weird. But honestly I am so stoked. She is more upset than I am because she is ganing weight. lol I posted a pic of her so you all can see what she looked like about 2 months pregnant before she started to gain Well I had to tell my BROS at A.R. to keep you all posted. As soon as I here if it is a boy or a girl I'll let you all know

-CALI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Changing-my-wife.jpg  

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Congrats, bro! That's awesome for you, and I wish you guys the best. And say hi to your wife for me, she's purdy As long as you aren't a mutated sea monkey, you're going to have a beautiful kid.
    Last edited by rambo; 11-17-2003 at 03:15 AM.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, I ahve two, it is hard work but very rewarding. SG1

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ask Mass with some help on raising kids..Except I think hes a "Stay at home dad" since hes allways on here!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah I work At home but we still send the little bugger's to the baby sitter!
    Bro, your life is going to change so much.....nevermind about the loss of sleep your body will get accustomed to that....Best advice that I can give you is Stock up on diapers maybe get some gift certificates to wherever you wanna purchase diapers cuz they will outgrow the sizes pretty quick and always have about 10 to 12 premade bottles...oh and dont forget about the wipes!! I had no prior experience with kids luckily for me my wife did.....But they are def the best thing to ever happen to me and my wife...Good Luck and Best Wishes!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah Mass is right, enjoy your sleep now because ina few short months it will be a distant memory. Stock up on wipes and diapers. This is going to be a hell of an experience for ya bro. I know the first time you get to hold your baby you won't believe the emotions that will just rip through you. Best of luck to you and your wife and the baby.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Babies........piece of cake.............wait till they hit their teens, that's when the fun starts. Oh yeah, boys are a hell of a lot easier to raise than girls! OMG what an attitude they have.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Thats cause with boys you can be like "way to go son! Way to hit that shit!" With girls its your "angel" and you dont want anyone touching her...

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Babies........piece of cake.............wait till they hit their teens, that's when the fun starts. Oh yeah, boys are a hell of a lot easier to raise than girls! OMG what an attitude they have.

Yeah I heard a good saying....when you have a boy you only have to look out for that one boy but when you have a girl you have to watch all the boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Thats cause with boys you can be like "way to go son! Way to hit that shit!" With girls its your "angel" and you dont want anyone touching her...

I hear you and that is true however from what I'm refering too it seems to me that males tend to catch on to how things work and what to do to make them work in their favor.

When my son was in his teen years he used to hate it when I'd ask him to clean his room or whatnot. however he picked right up that all he had to do was get it done and he could do whatever he wanted. My daughter.........whole different story...........she'd rather argue about it for an hour and complain the whole time while doing it............she's 16 and still fights it tooth and nail.

Why do you guys think I'm juicing my ass off trying to get so big. I wantto scare the living hell out of every single boy my daughter brings home. Besides I have a shotgun and a padlock for when she hit her teens. The pad lock is to keep her in her room and the shotgun is to keep the boys away.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    HAHHA TEX....I wanna be like that if I have a daughter.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Congrats calidude!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!! I have a boy and a girl. They are wonderful. Best of luck!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Congrats, keep us posted for sure on the updates.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Why do you guys think I'm juicing my ass off trying to get so big. I wantto scare the living hell out of every single boy my daughter brings home. Besides I have a shotgun and a padlock for when she hit her teens. The pad lock is to keep her in her room and the shotgun is to keep the boys away.
    Honestly, even though I'm a ways off from having kids, the fact that I might have a girl is actually one of the main motivational tools I foresee using as a means to stay in shape when i'm 45. Right now, I two teenage cousins (they're sisters) that are, without sounding gross since it's my own family, absolute knockouts. One is 16 and one 14, but they look 21 and 18 respectively. I can't stand when I have to take them somewhere or when they tag along to things with me, because they get hit on by guys my age (24) and I'm biting my tongue and squeezing my fists just to keep from breaking the guy in half. I can't even begin to imagine how this becomes intensified when they're actually yours!

On a related tangent, did any of you catch Punked last night? They set up some teenage rapper to be totally chewed out by some badass mafia type dad who was convinced the guy banged his teenage daughter. Yup, that would definitely be me. Though, I have to admit, without being too guilty of stereotyping, I couldn't help thinking (given the reputation that rappers intentionally perpetuate) what the hell are the chances that this rapper pulls a gun or knife and offs the dad and takes off, not realizing it's a hidden camera show?

Congrads bro!!!!

Got a boy myself and kids do change you, but don't worry... it's all for the best!

Jugg ... you're a brave brave man!!! a 16yo girl... ouch! My boy is starting to understand the concept of "take the damm pill, do the damm work and then you can get almost anything from dad"...

BT ... Hee hee, you do realize that even with all that, your girl will have you wrapped around her little finger? They practice on dad as a teen, that why they're so good at it when they start dating and meet guys We're putty in their hands!

Calidude ... Oh and as the other fine bros have said, enjoy your sleep... once the little bundle of joy comes, you will NEVER sleep the same again. Even when they are not a baby anymore, you sleep MUCH lighter, always have an ear out for them at night...

Red

peam is offline Suspended
    damn... I'm glad Big T isn't my dad... but then again.... no boys come up to me anyway.... ever...

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    but then again.... no boys come up to me anyway.... ever...
    Oh come now Peam!!!!

I find that quite hard to believe!!!

Red

Red... I know, she already has me wrapped around that little finger of hers. I just hope one day I'll grow a back bone.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    congrats bro, I have a 2 yr old that is my absolute life...unless your a parent you really can't grasp how much they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    congrats bro, I have a 2 yr old that is my absolute life...unless your a parent you really can't grasp how much they mean to you.
    Amen to that. My daughter took of down the street one time and I didn't know where she was, OMG did I ever panic about that.....................that has to be the worse feeling in the world.

one of my daughters school friends came over once to hang out (I knew he liked my daughter so I thought I scare him a little). He introduced himself and I came to find out he was on the wrestling team. I asked how his grip strength was........he said it wasn't the best. I tell him then dating my daughter might be a problem because we take grip strength pretty serious in this family and I could never allow my daughter to date some one who can't crush a full coke can with one hand. Of course my daughter kept telling him I was just jokiing but everytime he looked over my way I'd open and close my hand and shake my head. hahahahahahahaha

Mine just started walking and its the funniest thing....they look like little bobble heads...trying to keep their balance..

peam is offline Suspended
    I know Red... I was being sarcastic. And Cali.. when is she due?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    nice bro have fun with the little one

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    After being married for 2 years my wife and I are having our first baby !! My wife is about 4 months pregnant and this is sooo f@$#ing weird. But honestly I am so stoked. She is more upset than I am because she is ganing weight. lol I posted a pic of her so you all can see what she looked like about 2 months pregnant before she started to gain Well I had to tell my BROS at A.R. to keep you all posted. As soon as I here if it is a boy or a girl I'll let you all know

-CALI

Great News Bro! Congrats....All the Best!

FM

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That is great news, Cali. Congratulations to you and your wife.

Of course my daughter kept telling him I was just jokiing but everytime he looked over my way I'd open and close my hand and shake my head. hahahahahahahaha
    Bwahahaha! Oh man you're evil! Evil!!! Poor kid... hee hee! I love it!

Ohhh man...

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Congradulations... I have a 6yr Boy and 10mnth Girl.. and they are the center of my world.. that and the weightroom..

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrads bro..........I ditto what all the other bros have said.........the sleep think u will get use to......just get the wife to get up with the baby....ok that solved......... (j/k)...........diapers, wipes, bottles made........all these are a must if u don't want a mad little one.

We have two wonderful kids.......both boys(one turns 7 in dec., the other 2 1/2)........bro their my whole world and my heart.......hell my life was not complete until my kids entered this world.......one of the best fillings in the world is rocking them to sleep when they were little.........that little bundle of joy lying on my chest was great........and to know that our kids reflect how my wife and I share our love.....bring life into this world is so awesome.

Regardless of if y'all have a boy or girl........as long as the healthy that is all that matters.........good luck and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    hell my life was not complete until my kids entered this world.......
    I don't think I could have said it better myself...

To me nothing beats crashing out on the couch watching the TV with my boy crashed out on me... you just know neither one of us can be quiet too long and it's going ot turn out into all out playfighting and a tickle-fest...

Though I have to admit that snuggling on the beach by a dying campfire looking at the stars and roasting marshmellows until he falls asleep on my lap comes in close second (we love to go camping).

Calidude, those are some of the small but powerfull moments you have to look forward to in the years to come...

Red

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I don't think I could have said it better myself...

To me nothing beats crashing out on the couch watching the TV with my boy crashed out on me... you just know neither one of us can be quiet too long and it's going ot turn out into all out playfighting and a tickle-fest...

Though I have to admit that snuggling on the beach by a dying campfire looking at the stars and roasting marshmellows until he falls asleep on my lap comes in close second (we love to go camping).

Calidude, those are some of the small but powerfull moments you have to look forward to in the years to come...

Red
    RED that's great........campfire looking at the stars........maybe me and my boys can do that one day.....sounds like some awesome father son time.

Talking Sleep I Fear No Sleep Lol

peam - SHE IS DUE ON APRIL 27TH. Thanks to all for the support and the advice. I know about the sleep , so I am starting to take naps now.:LOL:

AS FAR AS ME BEING AN MUTATED SEA MONKEY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Changing-me.jpg  

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    he was right!! you are mutated, just look at the face

Its funny I just found this post and almost exactly 2 years later... We are having another one :LOL: she is 4 months pregnant again...hahaha

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    congrats mate i have four,make sure you are at the birth to see your baby bein born into this world!believe me it will be the best thing you will ever see,lifechanging mate lifechanging!!!

Yeah I saw my daughter being born. That was crazy but also awesome!

Thread Information