Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Terinox is offline The One & Only

Unhappy A girl at my gym...

Man, I suck when it comes to girls and all that shit dammit. There is this one girl, i'm guessing she is a first year student, cuz I didn't see her in the gym at all last year. She's about 5'5, prbbly 110lbs, long curly brown hair, gorgeous face and killer eyes, and an EXCEPTIONALLY nice rear!!

So I've seen her a lot in the gym (past 2 months), and I can't help but stare at her when I see her. So today she was in the gym working legs, and it was me and my buddy's leg day as well. So I was on the leg press, and I think she kept staring at me, and then later my friend told me that she was. But I have no idea wut kind of a signal she sending, if she even IS sending any kind of signal. She's so damn hot though, I feel like she's kinda outta my league or something. But I wanna somehow bump into her, or kinda start talking. I have never seen her in the gym with a guy, so I don't know if she has a boyfriend.

What the hell can you do/say as a very very first time intro?! I mean, I get SO nervous, and I'm such a pussy, I would probably end up spitting when I talk or throw up on her And I really really don't wanna use some cheezy ass line or something. The only place I see her is in the gym, and DAMN she's fine. God DAMMIT.

I think first I should just maybe make more eye contact? What else?! Smile at her?! FUCK I HATE THIS!! Liking a girl can sure be a pain in the ass

mass junkie is offline banned
    Try hello how are you. that works sometimes........

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    OK... dont worry the Doc's in the house..

Just walk up and grab her tits and ass... and tell her "just checking to see if you had a good workout"....

But seriuosly.. if she was waiting to use the machine after you.. maybe just casual conversation.. "Do you want me to put more weight on for you..?"

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Start with...

"Hi, my name is Terinox. What's yours?"

Now, if your name really is Terinox, then you are right, she is way out of your league.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Try this one bro, very simple and effective:

"Hi, how are you doing"-- with a smile, girls love it when a guy smiles, shows he's confident and fun.

She'll probly say "fine" or something like that, then just say:

"I come to the gym a lot and i've never been lucky enough to see you, is this your first year?"-- say this smiling as well, looking at her eyes, this is a good time to remember what color they are.

She'll answer and then you can ask questions about her from there. Then end the conversation by asking for her number.

Just be confident about it, and remember to listen to what she says and just focus on her face.

Good luck bro, i hope that helps!!!

I disagree.. dont ask for her # the first time you talk to her.. wait for a couple of talking encounters.. then spring the question when you feel a little more comfortable..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I disagree.. dont ask for her # the first time you talk to her.. wait for a couple of talking encounters.. then spring the question when you feel a little more comfortable..

Agreed, play it cool the first time, real casual like.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Agreed, play it cool the first time, real casual like.
    .. Im thinking like Rambo.. time to go plunge my face in the toilet and have someone kick me in the ass....

Don't worry BigO, what I left out was, "Just make sure that you expose yourself before you say goodbye."

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    BIG OL is the biggest bannana abuser on the board.....

Don't worry BigO, what I left out was, "Just make sure that you expose yourself before you say goodbye."

and maybe slap her in the face with your penis????

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How about, "you've got great legs" when she's on a leg machine. The thing you have in common is working out. Start the conversation there and then get into a bit more personal things like age, occupation, interests outside the gym. When she hits on a common interest ask if she'd like to go sometime and get her number. Then set a date instead of waiting to call her as you might chicken out. With a set date you know she's interested with just her number still call and if she says no you have given it your best shot.

and maybe slap her in the face with your penis????

You are so immature. Thread hijacker and banana abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    How about, "you've got great legs" when she's on a leg machine.
    Sorry, bro , I got to disagree with this one too, I've heard girls say they don't like having their body commented on by strangers. It's kind of the same way you don't open up with "Great Tits!". The last line I used was, "Come here and let me grope you while I watch the Matrix." But i already knew her, so it was OK.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    OH man, there was this grl today in the gym, blonde hair, nice rack(probably a nice full natural C with a tite shirt), and I thought she mighta been checking me out.

IDK, I was gonna go talk to her but i didn't know whether to be happy because i might have a chance or be pissed cuz she was distracting me from my workout. Well go figure, I actually decided it pissed me off more.

I guess what I'm trying to get it is that the first time you "bump" in to her it should be really casual.

"Hey, whats up. I'm Terinox."

She'll introduce herself you ask what year she is, bla, bla, bla, and then YOU EXCUSE YOURSELF.

As in...

"Alright cool, it was great talking to you, but I have to get back to my workout."

Now, the next time you see her, you can act like you know her better, and you can say...

"How have you been?"

Re-introduce yourself if need be. I never remember names so that's my way of getting them to say their own name again

Refrain from getting her number the first time at all costs. Hell, act like you don't even want it. Get it the second or third time, much more natural.

damn.. I never knew Rambo was so smooooooth.. hehe and nice new avatar by the way... hows the wheels look...

Not quite as big as you, quadzilla, but I'm comin at ya

Not quite as big as you, quadzilla, but I'm comin at ya

but dude your chest looks JAKED.. have you posted any pics???

(P.S. Terinox.. take notes.. this is how you hit on someone...)

cb25 is offline Banned
    damn.. I never knew Rambo was so smooooooth.. hehe and nice new avatar by the way... hows the wheels look...
    yea man...that would've been my advice as well...but Rambo is smooth as hell

and looking large!

as far as what you should do terinox...i'd go with what rambo said...real casual like, just get to know her a bit since you'll prob see her in the gym again. After that...she'll get a little more comfortable, and you can let it progress from there.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    so whats it going to be terinox, just a simple hello like mass suggested or are you going to smack here in the face with you penis as the ever romantic big'ole suggests??? hope you go with mass, just be confident and walk up to her, chics dig confidence.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i see peam watching this thread...i'd like to hear her input. i know a lot of girls don't like being hit on in the gym, but sometimes you really have no choice (like in this case...).

I usually try to not hit on girls at the gym...but i've been tempted on more than a few occasions...like right now...so i feel for ya Terinox

Thanks for all the advice guys, it really helps.

Confidence is my number 1 problem! I suck at that big time

I think Mass and RAMBO are onto something here. Keeping it simple seems like the best option. I'll maybe go 1-2 days of checking to see if she actually checks me out. If she does, then if I grow some balls, I'll go up and say hi, very casual. I like the whole, I see you in the gym alot, what year are you, etc...

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Every girl I've talked to said they HATE being accosted(confronted) at the gym. They are there to work out not to pick up guys. If they want to meet guys they go to bars, clubs, out, wherever they go....

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Every girl I've talked to said they HATE being accosted(confronted) at the gym. They are there to work out not to pick up guys. If they want to meet guys they go to bars, clubs, out, wherever they go....
    Yes I agree, and I totally agree with you. However, that was actually my point, why does she keep staring at me? I mean, it's happened maybe 2-3 days (in the past month) so I'm just wondering what the hell is going on.

Is it a signal, or not?! That's why i'm thinking to just keep staring at her back, and maybe just smile at her from a distance. IF THERE IS A GOD, maybe she will come and talk to me

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    I think a lot of girls go to the gym to possibly pick up guys, at least where i workout.

I say if you can't grow some balls you could make use of your good friends jose, captain morgan, or ron bacardi

you arnet screaming and moaning outta control during your sets.. are you??? hehe that'd be a reason she'd be lookin' at you... or maybe your just JACKED!!! and shes just mezmorized by you!

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for her to talk to you

you arnet screaming and moaning outta control during your sets.. are you??? hehe that'd be a reason she'd be lookin' at you... or maybe your just JACKED!!! and shes just mezmorized by you!
    Thankfully I don't grunt and moan during sets, someone else in my gym already takes that honour

Dude, I'm not where near as big as you, I got some size on me, but too much fat, so that's another reason why I doubt she's "signaling" me. Maybe I should just walk straight up to her and say, "STOP STARING AT ME BIZATCH!"

nope play it cool.. shes lookin cause shes interested.. ecpescially if its happened on several occasions.. just do the casual thing and light conversation..

nope play it cool.. shes lookin cause shes interested.. ecpescially if its happened on several occasions.. just do the casual thing and light conversation..
    Alright bro, I think this is the way to go. I'll keep you updated, well that is if I even do anything (the necessary balls).

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I believe what big o'legs is pretty much right on....We all look if someone looks good ...If she's staring and trying to make eye contact or waits for you to look and then she noticeably looks away...she IMO definately wants your attention.
    As far as what I'm not quite sure...we are all different....
    I on the other hand love compliments in the gym, it shows hard work has paid off. Screw it if they are starring I really don't care..I'm there just like everyone else....and that is too look good and feel good.
    So I say, definately comment her appearance if she is giving you as much attention as you say she is... it would be different if she wasn't even noticing you and you approached her because some girls try not to make any contact at all. That is an easy clue. It's all very obvious to me...so just go with you instinct thats all...\God did I ramble or what????

Babyweight

Thanks Babyweight, I'll pay more attention to see what she does, and hopefully, it'll be to my advantage

hehe you talking babyweight is like the soft sounds of harmony floating across a room stopping everything in its path....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Yes I agree, and I totally agree with you. However, that was actually my point, why does she keep staring at me? I mean, it's happened maybe 2-3 days (in the past month) so I'm just wondering what the hell is going on.

Is it a signal, or not?! That's why i'm thinking to just keep staring at her back, and maybe just smile at her from a distance. IF THERE IS A GOD, maybe she will come and talk to me
    Don't stare, girls find it creepy. If you're going to go long distance, look at her eyes.. then when she looks, smile while turning away, embarrassed. then look back quickly to see if she's still looking at you. If she is, you can go over and talk. say something like "hi, i'm ____.. sorry for starting, but i've never seen you around, and you're really something"

"you're really something" .... hehe chris are you lonely also??

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    sorry for starting, but i've never seen you around, and you're really something"

No I think thats cheesy....JMO though.. sorry
    Hell, if your going to go that far into it....then just a nice smile and hello is your safest bet then to say that.....some chicks laugh at that...especially if they've heard it before....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    no, not lonely at all. girlfriend of 15 months.
    I'll post some pics once the damn attachment thing works.

hehe you talking babyweight is like the soft sounds of harmony floating across a room stopping everything in its path....
    see babyweight likes comments like mine...

see babyweight likes comments like mine...
    Your close,,, really close

Hey Terinox....about how old is this gal....that will also make a difference on how a girl responds....I assume because you are young she is possibly under 20????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information