gorilla is offline Associate Member

Has training ever caused probs with your relationship??

Hey i have a sort of problem. Ive been dating a new girl for a little while, and its starting to really take a toll on my training. This is the type of girl that likes guys who are built and lean but doesnt realize the dedication it takes to get there.

She wants to go out drinking every Friday and Saterday. Eat out often??? Its great to have her around dont get me wrong. But when I'm trying to get to sleep early friday night beacuse its leg day the next morning she starts to pout and bitch!!!! When its dinner time she wants to eat out....while Im heating up my brown rice and a three day old chicken breast with a tbsp of flax........she starts going thats gross how can you eat the same thing all the time ect ect ect

Im not trying to put out the wrong impression...the girl is a sweetheart, I think that if anything Im being the anal one not willing to give up my routine. I just sort of feel like a jackass when I say i dont want to go out friday night because saterday is chest and i want to get a full nights rest!!!!

Anybody else have this prob if so what did you do???

gorilla

ptbyjason Guest
    bro, I totally know where you are coming from. The females I have dated always eat worse than I do. We go out to a restraunt and they are the ones that order a burger. Now if I am not dieting at the time, I am right there with them. But right now, every single meal is important. If I order at a restraunt right now it is a dry salad, some chicken and water. I always get asked, why am I eating that. I guess you can't understand unless you do it yourself.

I was engaged once and my fiance didn't understand why I ate the way I did and worked out as often as I did. She didn't understand why I would have to put off things because I had to workout first. She on the other hand didn't think working out was important at all. She said that she respected the fact that I did it, but it just "wasn't for her." I really don't know why she hated to exercise so much, but we were definitely not compatible when it came to our lifestyles. LOL Well that is history now.

It is a lifestyle. If you don't put everything into it, you will get nothing back.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    You hit the nail on the head bro......I just wish I wasnt SOOO addicted sometimes??????AHHHHHHHHHH no I dont i love the addiction actually......

Well see what happens????

ptbyjason Guest
    Actually, I like the addiction. It sets me apart from the "average joe". One day I will meet someone that appreciates what I do for my body, and when that day comes...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Training affects my relationships, but relationships NEVER affect my training!

Thread Information