hoss827 is offline Banned

Wtf does this always happen to me??

I'm the healthiest person in my family...I eat 6-7 times a day , get about 8 hours of sleep, workout regularly, eat right, etc. I'm the one that always get's freakin sick. :-/. I'm almost better now, I was only able to eat twice a day, for three days. I lost 12 pounds I went from 184 to 172, my biceps just disapeared !! . They went from 16.5 to 14....good God what do I do guys??? (thank's for listening to me bitch ). I think i'll just eat alot again, and hopefully my guns will grow. .

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah bro just get back on the horse....you'll get everything back in no time....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn bro, that really does suck! Getting sick and losing weight, that's a bodybuilders worse nightmare! Just be thankful that you're not injured in a bad way though, you can hit it up again, and hit it hard!! Keep lifting and eating bro, only way to do it

cb25 is offline Banned
    Like mass said...get back on the horse. Muscle memory is a great thing - plus, at your age, you'll be able to bounce back MUCH faster than most people...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I was reading in a FLEX article where one of the bodybuilders went into the hospital and was only there for 10 days and went from 300lbs to 269...talk about a nightmare.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I was reading in a FLEX article where one of the bodybuilders went into the hospital and was only there for 10 days and went from 300lbs to 269...talk about a nightmare.

Christ I pity that guy..... Hope he eventually get's better in time.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Had the TEST flu for 4 days,lived on protien shakes so I didn't lose all that much.Get back in the game and hope your feeling better quick...All the best...DB

Thread Information