The Dancing Banana Strikes Again!

It was only a matter of time! I knew it would happen!!!

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au...55E421,00.html

Banana taunt in gym sex case
    By Rajiv Maharaj
    21nov03

A GYM instructor is taking legal action after allegedly being sexually harassed at a military base in the Territory.

Amanda Keeley, 26, claims she was "felt up" and chased by a man who tried to force her to eat a banana at Larrakeyah Barracks in Darwin.

The man, who is not a member of the Australian Defence Force, "seductively peeled" the fruit in front of her and started sucking it.

He allegedly told the blonde gym instructor he fantasised about her "sexy hot body" every night. He asked Ms Keeley if she wanted to share his banana.

When she said no, the man allegedly pulled at her gym top in an attempt to see her breasts.

Ms Keeley was wearing a sports bra and tight-fitting sportswear at the time.

The man chased her around a kitchen and grabbed her from behind as he tried to force-feed her the banana.

When she repeatedly refused to eat the fruit, the man let go of her and allegedly said: "I better stop before someone sees and thinks this is sexual harassment."

Ms Keeley's complaint was last week accepted for hearing by the Anti-Discrimination Commission. The incident took place in April.

It is also alleged the man told Ms Keeley to have a look at his computer, where pictures of naked women popped up on the screen.

He also secretly photographed Ms Keeley and stored the images on the computer.

Ms Keeley was employed at the barracks to run its gym.

She has been transferred to Palmerston's Robertson Barracks until the matter has been dealt with by the commission.

The man has been transferred interstate.

Ms Keeley confirmed she had lodged a complaint with the commission. She declined to comment further when contacted by the Northern Territory News last night.

Red

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is a conspiracy against the banana.......the nana has done no wrong......it's the person behind the banana that makes it get a bad wrap....is it the bananas fault that it happens to be similiar to the male sexual organ.......now the pickle that is the true debil.

Only a pickle?

Somehow I had a Zucchinni in mind

Red

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Only a pickle?

Somehow I had a Zucchinni in mind

Red
    I forgot about the zucc., now I'm beginning to understand more why bdtr took his anger out on the fruit.

Thread Information