Thread: Fuckin Holes!!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Fuckin Holes!!!

NO matter how hard i trie, when i fight with my girlfreind, I just need to punch somthing, or break something... I have a tendancy to put huge holes in the walls.... And I always regret it the second I do it.... So I guess u could say i like to distroy things... MY new thing is that i head but my target... Seem to let a lot more tension go... So for ur viewing pleasure... MY newest head-but victim...
    The second picture is a clasic picture out of flex of Arnold....
    Nothing like messing up my new place i just moved into with a nice hole in the wall from my head... FUCKIN GIRLS!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuckin Holes!!!-picture-043.jpg   Fuckin Holes!!!-picture-045.jpg  

AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    Yeah you should see my apartment. Knuckles in the fridge.. holes in doors.. punched out walls.. i know i got problems. Lucky enough I never felt like punching someone just trashing stuff. BTW if I got these aggression probs.. how will this work out if I ever jump on gear?

Bro, stop destroying real estate! Take bdtr's example ann SMASH FRUIT!

But seriously, you might want to channel that temper a little more carefully... one of these days you'll punch the wall and hit a 2x4 inside it and break your hand... then you'll really have a reason to be pissed off when you can't train for 2 months...

If you need it that bad, get yourself a punching bag (hell fill an old army duffle bag with sand or cat litter) and hang it in the "anger closet" Beat the shit out of it when needed (and no need to fix the damm drywall all the time!)

Red

I know, I just moved into this place, about a month ago, and ever since i just have gone outside and punch something outside, but i couldnt help it... OOPS

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicSwede
    Yeah you should see my apartment. Knuckles in the fridge.. holes in doors.. punched out walls.. i know i got problems. Lucky enough I never felt like punching someone just trashing stuff. BTW if I got these aggression probs.. how will this work out if I ever jump on gear?
    Bro, if you have little self control and discipline of yout anger when natural, chances are gear may be a bit of a problem for you. At least stay away from tren

Just my opinion of course...

Red

dangit is offline Member
    I learned the hard way when I was 16. I puched a wall and hit a 2x4. Broke my nuckle on my pinkie and it hurt like hell. Waited a few days to go get it checked and they had to freeze my whole arm and rebreak my nuckle and place it right while I was watching. Messed up. Never punched anything since

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I was like bdtr at a young age,but never beat up fruit,only expensive things.Now that I'm older,I don't get upset easily at all.

Press is offline New Member
    Control you must!!!

Wise words from Master Yoda

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro, are you renting? Unless you know how to fix it yourself, your landlord is gonna stick it to ya when you move out.

I can relate however.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought you were talking about the movie!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe what'd you do?? lower your head and take a running leap into the wall????

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, why destroy your house....over a biatch... if she pisses you off... call some different poon tang up, and hump her brains out... that does the trick...and if you have no one to call, then you punch yourself out for not having anything lined up...

...ya goddam right

murph is offline Member
    i used to fly off with rage aswell,.... but after the fight is over ,.all you end up with all this broken crap that you paid good money for ,... i think i would go the fruit route if needed to freak out now ..I`ve learned the hard way that, nothing is worth breaking my shit anymore.....took a while, but i did finally learn.........
    here have a banana...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe what'd you do?? lower your head and take a running leap into the wall????
    No there was this stupid picture my girlfreind hung up on the wall of her and her freinds in their dumb halloween custumes... SO I AIMED FOR THAT... U know what i have broken much worste things, i need to fix this before i move out since im renting, but i try so hard to not hit any thing, but i guess i can only keep my cool for so long... I really try not to hit anything i do but I AM SO TEMPTED, and i know its not worth it...

Fruit bro FRUIT!

Go buy a BIG watermellon, and when you're pissed off, beat the shit out of it... and when you're finished, relax and have a piece of melon

I think BDTR may have started something here...

Red

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    My favorite thing to hit was always the fridge, I don't know why... maybe cuz walls break to easy

At my old house when i was wasted i got into a three point stance and drove my fridge into the dinning room right through a wall when i was piss drunk...

Thread Information