Thread: Pumping Iron

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Pumping Iron

I just bought the DVD today from Best Buy for $15. Its pretty cool. So far I just watched the movie. I havent watched the outtakes or any of the other features yet. I got the 25th anniversary edition one if that makes a difference...has anyone seen it yet?? What did you think of it and whos your favorite person in it??

I was very impressed with Franco Columbo...and of course Arnold.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i have seen the movie 50000 times but i have just gotten the DVD.......the only thing about watching the out takes is it makes you not want to get old............

roch is offline Member
    great movie. I just bought it and watched everything. I love the part where arnold admits to taking steroids but then says everything in the movie was hollywood and the joint in his hand was staged. LOL

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i have seen the movie 50000 times but i have just gotten the DVD.......the only thing about watching the out takes is it makes you not want to get old............
    Yeah i feel u on that, Mike Catz looks horrible now, like absolutely horrible...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Enter theme music..."everybody wants to live for-ev-er...Every-body wants to live forevvvver"
    I got that on vhs from back in the dizay, love that part when arnolds like...

"Franco is a child, and i am his fader, when he comes to me for advices... i just give him the wrong advices"

"my mother called me yesterday, and she said congragulations Arnold on becoming mr. olympia, and the competition didn't start yet"

exit theme music..."everybody wants to live for-ev-er...Every-body wants to live forevvvver"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by monster.; 11-25-2003 at 12:22 AM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roch
    great movie. I just bought it and watched everything. I love the part where arnold admits to taking steroids but then says everything in the movie was hollywood and the joint in his hand was staged. LOL
    LMAO...yeah, that was definately some funny shit

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Enter theme music..."everybody wants to live for-ev-er...Every-body wants to live forevvvver"
    I got that on vhs from back in the dizay, love that part when arnolds like...

"Franco is a child, and i am his fader, when he comes to me for advices... i just give him the wrong advices"

"my mother called me yesterday, and she said congragulations Arnold on becoming mr. olympia, and the competition didn't start yet"

exit theme music..."everybody wants to live for-ev-er...Every-body wants to live forevvvver"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Lmao.......yeah that part had me rolling as well........he was the man back then and still the man......gotta love arnold...

I cant believe he didnt go back for his dads funeral...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I cant believe he didnt go back for his dads funeral...
    not true...he admits it was made up in one of the "making of" specials...

still, i saw the movie for the first time this weekend...i think i've watched at least part of it every night so far...

but still...classic movie, totally inspiring to see...and funny as hell

Oh thats retarded to lie about...I am gonna watch the rest of the DVD when I get home from work tonight. Ill let you guys know what I think of it when I get back.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    COLUMBU IS GOD !!!! lol arnold is ripped in it one of the bes movies ever .... in the extras i was shoked to see some off the old timers now .. so small and ....well old .. farigno still is jacked

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    that is still one of my top 3 movies...............Tombstone is still my fav, i love Doc Holiday

Thread Information