Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emotional

19 63.33%
  • Physical

11 36.67%
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Question Which pain is worse...or what would you prefer

Okay guys heres a simple pole, which pain is worse emotional or physical pain? personally i'd rather go through physical pain any day of the year then emotional? you guys?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Okay guys heres a simple pole, which pain is worse emotional or physical pain? personally i'd rather go through physical pain any day of the year then emotional? you guys?
    Can't argue with that call, same here.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    And pray tell why didn't you vote...............it's your poll! hahahaha
    Last edited by Juggernaut2148; 11-30-2003 at 11:39 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Emotional is worse for me, it can put me out for days.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    emotional is definlity worst..........their are many remedies for physical pain but emotional just takes time and can last a very long time
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Emotional

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you guys were confused on the poll. you vote for which you would prefer to have, not the other way around.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i think you guys were confused on the poll. you vote for which you would prefer to have, not the other way around.

oops.........thats what i did
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im numb to emotional pain........theres only a couple of people in this world that can get to me emotionally.....and there only a year and a half old.........I've had broken bones........more stitches than I can count.... A torn ACL......Physical pain isnt that bad either.........Give me both I dont care

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'd rather the physical pain any day of the week,just easier to lick the wounds but that's just me!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    oops.........thats what i did
    Me too

I have a very high tolerance for physical. Emotionally nothing really bothers me either. Unless its serious.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    both, i can endure roughly any physical pain and emotionnal. i kno i sound like a heartless mofo but the only thing that would destroy me in pain, would be a death sentence...

lol, ok, my bad! The title of the thread is the opposite of the poll. you guys did it right, i did it wrong! sorry!

peam is offline Suspended
    I messed up the poll too.... worded the poll one way..then the Q in the thread differently... Peam's not smart enough to pick up on that one! sorry

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotional pain is worse IMO........since it gets in your head more.......kinda makes it where you don't want to function some days.

And I voted correct in the poll.........u gotta read the poll question

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Actually this is quite an easy poll...emotional is the worst pain for me...It just won't go away sometimes. There is nothing worse than the feeling of your heart being stomped on! Then you start another day, and the feeling hasn't dissipated (sp?) yet! WTF
    ..At least with physical pain (although sometimes enjoyable ), it can be controlled at times and if you put yourself in a mental block, it doesn't even hurt that bad!

Emotional pain just plain sucks. ive had screws and pins in 3 different parts of my body. I know physical pain all to well, but i can control it well too. emotional pain tears me apart and makes me drink. i hate that feeling in ur heart and u feel like u can't breath. it really really sucks

on cnn or one of those channels a few weeks back, they had a report that scientists have discovered that some emotional pain such as being dumped or if you really wanted to go to an event and didnt get invited also registers in the same area of the brain as say a broken arm. so you get a double whammy on pain

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotional is the worst IMO...physical pain will go away..emotional pain leaves deeper scars.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    i don't know...im pretty numb to both...If you look at it this way, you get kicked in the nuts it hurt pretty bad...you have some one leave you, it hurts pretty bad. given the choice...I would rather have emotional pain...i can work through the emotions using physical limits. I don't know, i guess it takes alot to hurt me emotionally. And I have only been hurt real bad twice. And both times I turned to physically draining my self so much that I just gave up on caring, cause I was to tired...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I really dont know, im pondering the thought right now....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotional is all mental. That can be controlled. Physical to a degree is mental also. Depends on how severe you are talking. Like getting an arm cut off like in the civil war due to bacteria, or
    finding out your spouse has been cheating on you for a year with your best friend.

Im not gonna vote cause that is bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Emotional pain just plain sucks. ive had screws and pins in 3 different parts of my body. I know physical pain all to well, but i can control it well too. emotional pain tears me apart and makes me drink. i hate that feeling in ur heart and u feel like u can't breath. it really really sucks
    how's the shoulder bro?

Emotional pain is much harder for me to tolerate than physical pain. I don't mind bumps, bruises, cuts, scrapes, sprains, pulls, etc. Sh*t like that happens. I've had emotional pain where it not only effects myself, but the people/friends/co-workers I'm around....and thats NOT cool. My boken arm will heal. Something tragic that happens to my son...will not.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im numb to emotional pain........theres only a couple of people in this world that can get to me emotionally.....and there only a year and a half old.........I've had broken bones........more stitches than I can count.... A torn ACL......Physical pain isnt that bad either.........Give me both I dont care
    im the excat same way mass.... I guess thats why my wife calls me a heart-less son of a B.... id rather have emotinal

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotional is usually much worse IMO

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    physical pain is so much easier to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    how's the shoulder bro?
    The shoulder is fine to me **** it healed and the scabs fell off b4 the end of the second week (post op) I stopped taking pain killers the second day and have been pain free. I scrapped my sling cause i don't need it, it doesn't hurt. I only wear it to school so i get it easier for exams and work too lol. I drive with that arm my. jerk off since the second day. i don't give a ****, it im hurting myself i sure can't ****ing feel it. but **** i've been pretty pissed and stressed lately i don't htink i'd feel anything

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Oh Whoops, I voted physical because I voted thinking which I’d rather go through. I think emotional is far worse. I had emotional stress as a kid, not a fun time.

Doc

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    So would people prefer to be physically tortured and brutalized if taken prisoner rather than undergo psychological and mental interrogation techniques. Not me.

Thread Information