Terinox is offline The One & Only

Wut techno song is this?

Man i'm dying to find this out, me and my sister love this song, can't figure it out. She has only a small part on tape from years ago.

Okay, it sounds like a guy singing right, he says something along the lines of "love in this life" or "living this life" and then something after that, maybe "again" or "love again" and he just keeps repeating those words over and over. So it's like "Love in this life again, love in this life" and keeps going over and over. Also, in the background, there is this beat that keeps repeating. It's the type of repetitive songs that Darude usually has, however, I downloaded quite a bit, but can't find that one.

Anyone have any idea?! Please help me out!!

Thnx,
    T.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    im, lost. If you have a mp3 downloader, try searcning using those lyrics. I have found many a songs like that.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    try searching for "so much love to give" ?

Thanks for the help, but still no luck. I've tried to search for as many different words as I can, and different combo's too. "Techno Life" and "Techno Love" and the whole "Love in this life again" and different variations in that as well, just can't seem to find it.

Must be someone on the board who's heard it, or kinda has an idea

BUMP for more suggestions!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...this is probally the hardest thing for me to do...figure out a song, without hearing it...lol...i'm trying to sing this out loud right now...but nothing is coming to mind other then alot of noise

lol

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I was also thinking "so much love to give" ... its a good song one way or another; it was bumpin in acapulco all spring break.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If you know if the song is a new one, I usually go to cdnow.com. Look under the new techno CDs and read the titles. Found a few songs I needed the title for. Found a lot of old ones I forgot about, and found a lot of ones I never would have downloaded.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmmmm......no clue.......and i know my music.........you sure its techno?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    try looking for it under Louie Devito maybe....

nevermind...theres song called more then life by that guy but its girl singing so probably not rite song....

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    If you know if the song is a new one, I usually go to cdnow.com. Look under the new techno CDs and read the titles. Found a few songs I needed the title for. Found a lot of old ones I forgot about, and found a lot of ones I never would have downloaded.
    Thanks bro, that's not a bad idea, I can give that a try.

The song is quite old I think, especially she has it taped on cassette, and it was only a small bit off the radio. However, it's not THAT old, maybe late 90's or something, and it's like really good and a classic so it is played a lot I think. I was actually not clear if it was a girl or guy, but the voice sounded like a guys and was soft.

Thanks for trying to help I know it's **** hard to try and name a song you can't hear or anything

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be love this life by crowded house....I can't remember how the song goes right now.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I have no clue, im am horrible with club songs, and who they are by... All i know how to do is the juice had fist pump, right danielle?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    hmmmmmm......no clue.......and i know my music.........you sure its techno?
    I'm pretty sure it's techno/trance type of style. Its those songs that just repeat over and over for so long. Kind of like how Robert Miles or Darude have their songs just repeat for a long time, with almost no chance in the background, and if there is vocals, it's usually just the same thing repeated over and over again.

This one just sounded like "life in this love again" or "love will get us through again" and just kept repeating.

The background music sounds A LOT like Darude's song Ecstacy, but with a slight twist. It's faster, and sounds a tad bit different.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im a house/techno/trance junkie and i have no clue... if you can make the clip you have into mp3 format and send it to me, me or one of my friends can figure it out.. keep in mind my boss is close friends with jonathon peters of soundfactory nyc.... he is the guru of house music.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaj10
    im a house/techno/trance junkie and i have no clue... if you can make the clip you have into mp3 format and send it to me, me or one of my friends can figure it out.. keep in mind my boss is close friends with jonathon peters of soundfactory nyc.... he is the guru of house music.
    I'd love to do that bro, it's on a cassette tho, it'll be hard, but I'll try and find a way, thnx

O, yeah, well seroiusly let me know if u think its louie devito, i know his stupid ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    O, yeah, well seroiusly let me know if u think its louie devito, i know his stupid ass...
    ive only heard a few songs from that him, well he dont really make songs, just mixes....u dont like the guy??

No, Loui Devito is an alright guy... He does really primarly just cut trax and remix them... I was just sayin I know him.... He is best freinds with one of my freinds.... If u guys remember when i posted that picture of my freinds farrari.... My freind with the farrari grew up with him and they are best freinds... He actually went on the farrari run in i think august with him in long island...

BUMP

Okay, my bad, it's not really techno, I'm guessing it's more dance, and it's older too, like early 90's ... I have a 2meg mp3 of the song, but I can't post that on AR. Any of you guys got like icq/msn/yahoo I could send the song over?

Thread Information