Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    mine's the one on the right. he's the cutest thing in the world.

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    mine's the one on the right. he's the cutest thing in the world.

-- clocky
    stupid thing didn't post...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of your pets-lucky_and_ching_chong.jpg  

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I had one of these once, when I lived on a lake back in the 60's before there were any real anti-pollution laws around. Everyone's used laundry water and sewer water used to end up in the town lake and make lots of suds and it didn't smell too good, had lots of weird stuff growing in it for real. They used to do swimming lessons there, and they had to post a watchout to tell everyone to get out of the water when flocks (or are they herds?) of 12" brown jellyfish headed for the beach. Then the lifeguards would get nets, catch the xxxx things and let 'em dry on the beach. Needless to say, I didn't learn to swim that year (1964).
    Anyway, I called the really big one Fred. Used to stay by the spillway and float up and down, up and down and didn't go anywhere else . . . the ducks knew better than to venture into that part of the lake, as did the lifeguards, and the guys with the boats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of your pets-kraken1%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Nice rot. Looks kinda on the fat side. Looks like she would rip my nuts off just for walking in your house
    Thanks bro........ yeah she's a plump one all right...... her hips have gotten really bad over the years so she's not as active anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information