Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Ron Colman "the unbelievable"

For any of u guys that have ever watched that video... I just got it... WOW, ronnie looks like a freakin action figure... Like unreal... He is so big its amazing and that was three years ago... NOt to mention the weight he is putting up is just stupid... But one thing i have to say is he is as dumb as a kindergardner....

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I agree with you, except on the mental part. I've met him, and although he's not the most educated guy, he is somewhat smart.

What was your favorite scene? Mine is when he uses the barbaque sauce. "KC Masterpiece...the best barbaque sauce they make". I don't know why I just think that's funny.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Mine is when he uses the barbaque sauce. "KC Masterpiece...the best barbaque sauce they make". I don't know why I just think that's funny.
    That is funny, I think it is funny to watch him walk on the tread mill he looks like a big ogor. It also funny when hes walking into hes physicians office and the two old ladies are walking out and look at him and are scared....
    Ill keep u updated on my favorite scene though.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Intersting. He does not talk like the brightest guy but we all have our strong points. He did graduate with honors from college with a degree in accounting so he is definitley brighter than me in that area.

Thread Information