Thread: 2003 Mr.o

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

2003 Mr.o

Did any one tape this or know where i can get it off the net. I watched it this year, but it was so great i want to see it again...

later.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i got it from a girl at my gym of all people

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Did any one tape this or know where i can get it off the net. I watched it this year, but it was so great i want to see it again...

later.
    i watched it. the quality of that production was slightly less than my parent's video of my 8th grade graduation.nothing was better than the 1970's "joe weider's mr olympia" graphic when it started or the commentary of cormier and that freak show scrawn white dude. i love how they had no audio for the first half of it.top qqquality show put together by a guy worth ****ing millions.this is exactly why bodybuilding is a joke to people.if you never saw a contest b4 and watxhed that **** you would think it was produced for $12

dangit is offline Member
    I've been trying to get it off the net too. Can't find it anywere

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i watched it. the quality of that production was slightly less than my parent's video of my 8th grade graduation.nothing was better than the 1970's "joe weider's mr olympia" graphic when it started or the commentary of cormier and that freak show scrawn white dude. i love how they had no audio for the first half of it.top qqquality show put together by a guy worth ****ing millions.this is exactly why bodybuilding is a joke to people.if you never saw a contest b4 and watxhed that **** you would think it was produced for $12

Yeah I hear ya, but I still liked it.

Thread Information